- Best Free Data Recovery Software For Mac Os 10.14 Cnet Download
- Best Free Data Recovery Software For Mac Os 10.14 Cnet Free
- Best Free Data Recovery Software For Mac Os 10.14 Cnet Windows 7
Support Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later and macOS 10.14. Recover photos from connected iPhone, Android, camera, etc. M3 Mac Photo Recovery (US$69.95) M3 Mac Photo Recovery software is the Mac photo recovery program, which recovers deleted, formatted, lost photos, pictures, songs, movies, and other multimedia files from Mac computer. After installing this best free macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery software on your Mac, you can run it easily recover lost data. If you want to recover lost data from external storage device (such as USB drive, memory card), just connect the external storage device with your Mac. Then run the free macOS 10.14 Mojave data recovery software on.
Jun 08, 2020 • Filed to: Solve Mac Problems • Proven solutions
Data loss is quite common nowadays. That is why people are advised to opt for the precautions for it, although sometimes, no matter what precautions you have taken, data loss can occur at any time. Your initial steps after Mac data loss decide whether the lost data can be recovered or not. Therefore, it is utterly important to choose your actions wisely just after the data loss. Here are a few basic things that you should keep in mind once you have suffered it:
What to do after data loss on Mac?
- If your data loss is restricted to a specific partition, then stop using that partition immediately. If you keep using that partition, there is a huge possibility that the new data will overwrite the previous one leading to permanent data loss.
- If the data loss has occurred on a specific partition, create a back up of the rest of your data on an external hard disk. In this way, you can overcome the risk of losing the rest of your data.
- Before panicking or looking for high end ways to retrieve back your data, try to check the trash bin to ensure that you have actually suffered data loss.
Part 1 10 Best Professional Data Recovery Software for Mac
If you are looking for best Mac data recovery software packages for your Mac laptop, then the top 10 Mac recovery software packages are listed below. Each of them can help you recover deleted or lost data with less time and effort.
1. Recoverit Data Recovery for Mac
Recoverit Data Recovery for Mac is the best and most professional software package that uses the modern metrics and techniques to recover lost or deleted data on Mac. It can work well with all Mac devices like tablet, external hard drive, memory stick, USB flash drive, cameras and so on. It is also compatible with all Mac and Windows OS, such as Mac OS 10.14, 10.13, macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8; Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
Why we regard it as the best choice
- It helps you with the recovery in all the devices such as formatted drives, lost partitions, external drives, digital cameras, and more.
- It lets you recover all files with a recovery rate of more than 96%.
- This software has the strongest preview ability among all the data recovery solutions.
- It supports full data recovery for all devices with file system FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, APFS, and NTFS.
- All the scanned files will be listed in categories including images, documents, videos, email, and archives.
- You can pause the scanning process as you find the files you need and save scanning results for next time you use.
Rating: 8.6 out of 10
2. Disk Drill Data Recovery Software
The Disk Drill Mac Data Recovery Software is a highly useful software package that allows the users to recover, backup and scan the lost partitions of the disk.
Its latest release, Disk Drill 3.x works for macOS 10.14.x, and OS X 10.8.5+. The software offers three pricing plans including basic (free), pro, and enterprise. But the free version has certain features disabled such as iTunes and bookmarks synchronization.
Pros: Disk Drill Data Recovery Software allows recovering data from a variety of storage devices like SD cards and pen drives. You can run partition recovery, backup your recovery results, and pause or resume your scans at any time.
Cons: To enjoy the full benefits of the software, you must purchase its full version by paying a small fee. Only support 300 file types.
Rating: 7.5 out of 10
3. Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery
Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery is the best recovery software for Mac that recovers lost or deleted data from all Mac devices including Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, iMac, and MacBook Air.
It recovers vector and raster files from Mac seamlessly but does not support the recovery of Polaroid raw files. The advanced settings of the software give you the ability to preview files during scans, but this search makes scan slower.
Pros: The software is compatible with many kinds of platforms and can also recover huge data in TB. With its deep and quick scan feature, it looks through each sector and locates every bit of recoverable data. Supports the APFS file system for macOS High Sierra and Mojave.
Cons: Although the trial version of the Mac data recovery software is available but you need to purchase the complete version in order to enjoy full benefits.
Rating: 8.65 out of 10.
4. Data Rescue for Mac
Data Rescue for Mac was exclusively developed for Mac and has been one of the most effective Mac data recovery software package for this platform.
It has an intuitive interface, recovers partially functioning drives, and creates a bootable disk. But the free version might not recover all media files.
Pros: Data Rescue for Mac is a relatively simple software package that contains powerful data recovery features.
Cons: The trial version of the package does not contain all the features and you must purchase the full version for enjoying all the benefits.
Rating: 9.65 out of 10.
PhotoRec is a Mac recovery tool that recovers data from formatted or damaged disk partitions, SD cards, photo, and video card memory. But the interface of this Mac recovery software only works for the tech-savvy and IT professionals.
It contains more than 480 file extensions and recovers numerous file formats including Office, PDF, ZIP, HTML, and other graphical formats. However, the supported OS include Mac OS X, Sun Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD.
Pros: The Easeus Data Recovery Software can recover almost any kind of data from a number of devices. It has the ability to upload a sample file to test if the tool can recover it or not.
Cons: The major drawback of the trial version is that it allows the users to recover only 2GB of data and you will have to purchase its full version if you want to enjoy all the benefits.
Rating: 6.38 out of 10
6. R-Studio Disk Recovery Software
R-Studio Disk Mac Recovery Software is useful for recovering files from a variety of damages. Be it simple virus attack or a complex partition damage, R-Studio Disk Recovery Software can efficiently retrieve files.
This software is only suitable for the IT experts as it only supports ReFS, APFS (including encryption), FAT and NTFS partitions. So, if you deal in larger files or the common file systems, this recovery software is not for you.
Pros: R-Studio Disk Recovery Software uses the latest technology to recover data quickly.
Cons: You will have to purchase the full version in order to enjoy all the features.
Best Free Data Recovery Software For Mac Os 10.14 Cnet Download
Rating: 9.13 out of 10.
7. Alsoft Disk Warrior 4.4
Disk Warrior 4.4 is the ultimate Mac data recovery software package by Alsoft. It contains a number of features and you can easily use the software as a DVD to run a complete system recovery.
Pros: The application is updated regularly which makes sure that you get the latest updated technology for recovering your data on Mac.
Cons: The software costs around $99.95 for its full version which is quite expensive.
Rating: 7.8 out of 10
8. TestDisk Data Recovery
TestDisk Data Recovery is a free and open-source data recovery program that allows recovering files from lost partitions quickly.
It is cross-platform data recovery software that supports the data recovery from lost, missing or damaged partitions. This tool also makes non-booting disks bootable again and also supports numerous file systems including FAT, NTFS, and ext2.
Pros: This software package can help in recovering a number of file types including images, text, contacts and files.
Cons: The data retrieve percentage through this software is not very good.
Rating: 7.82 out of 10
9. Mac Data Recovery Guru
Mac Data Recovery Guru is a data recovery software package by MacOSXFileRecovery.com. With a file recovery rate of 97%, Mac Data Recovery Guru is a must-try for users.
It is easy to use recovery software that is designed to recover deleted files from USB flash drives, optical media, and hard disk drives. Its interface is the same as Mac’s Finder feature and searches the files in no time. However, it cannot retrieve the original name of the file it recovers.
Pros: Highly efficient when recovering photos and documents.
Cons: The recovery rate is not very good when recovering video and music files.
Rating: 6.2 out of 10
10. Remo Recover
Remo Recover is a data recovery program that recovers lost or deleted data from Mac (including Mojave and Sierra OS), Windows, and Android. With both quick and deep scan, it does recover all the files. But the scanning time is quite long. The scanning process is also prone to crashes.
Pros: Can recover data with very high accuracy.
Cons: The recovering of other file types than photos did not lead to desirable results.
Rating: 4.7 out of 10
Part 2 3 Simple Steps to Recover Lost Files on Mac
Usually, you can recover data on Mac more easily and effectively by using the professional data recovery software for Mac. For example, you can use Recoverit, the best Mac data recovery software, to recover lost files on Mac in 3 steps. Free download and install Recoverit in on your computer.
Select a lost file location
Scan for lost files
Preview and recover data on Mac
To recover lost files on Mac, please select a location where your lost files were saved. Click 'Start' to move forward.
May 29, 2015 Thought i would check & try downloading the latest software for my new MCS, Built March 2014 I went to the mini sofware website & chose option to download software. 1st Question: it doesnt ask for VIN number or model, so is there just one standard generic software for all mini's no mater what spec you have. Mini 123 free download - 123 Free Solitaire, 123 PDF Converter, Mini Speed, and many more programs. Free system/file backup & restore, disk clone, file sync. Best free PC backup software for Windows 10/8/7. Free Download. Trial Edition 3.2. All-in-one system backup and data protection solution for Windows PC, Windows Server and Workstation. Professional data recovery software for iOS devices on Mac OS. MAC OS X 10.5 and above. Find Mini123 software downloads at CNET Download.com, the most comprehensive source for safe, trusted, and spyware-free downloads on the Web. Hp 123 software download.
Recoverit Mac Recovery Software will start to scan and search the selected location for your lost or deleted files on Mac, including photos, videos, aduios, archive files, Office documents, etc.
Finally, you can preview and check the lost files you want to recover. Click on the 'Recover' button to rescue the lost data back.
Just with 3 steps, you're able to get back your precious memories. Easy, is it? If you're in the middle of looking for Mac data recovery solution, download Recoverit and take the 3 steps to get lost files back now.
Video Tutorial on How to Recover Deleted Files on Mac
Part 3 Bonus Tips for Mac Data Recovery
Although you can use the 10 best data recovery software for Mac to help you get lost files back, it is still quite necessary and important to know what can cause data loss, how to prevent it and what to do for secure data recovery.
Please go to to review the Mac version.Purchase. Genealogy software for mac users reviews free. Please use this entry to review only Software MacKiev’s Windows releases of Family Tree Maker beginning with Family Tree Maker 2014, Build 429, version 18.104.22.1689 (32-bit) or version 22.214.171.1249 (64-bit) or later. Please go to to review earlier versions by Ancestry. Windows.
1. What Can Cause Mac Data Loss
No matter whether you use Mac, Windows or Linux, data loss is becoming very popular now days. Data loss leads to a lot of trouble and also causes economic danger which is why it must be avoided. However even after taking certain preventive measures, the rate of data loss is increasing day by day. There can be several reasons behind data loss in Mac. Some of the reasons are:
- Hard disk failure: Hard disk failure is one of the major reasons behind data loss. There can be several reasons behind hard disk failure in Mac. Sudden power failure, firmware defects and other internal defects are the major reasons behind hard disk failure in Mac.
- Physical damage: Although physical damage is quite rare, but people are frequently trapped up in a situation where they end up with a damaged Mac and don't know how to retrieve their important data from it. Thus physical damage plays a major role in data loss.
- Battery blast: Although battery blast is quite rare in Mac but when this accident takes place, it can be dangerous. The hard drive in Mac is quite close to the battery and in case of battery blast, hard drive gets effected drastically which might lead to severe data loss.
- Damaged partition: Partition damage is becoming increasingly frequent now days and the threat arises when creating/deleting the already created partitions. Once a partition is damaged, the partition table also gets affected and it becomes very difficult to retrieve the data stored on that partition.
- Formatting: Although formatting is an intended process and the owner voluntarily erases the data off the disk but there are scenarios when formatting takes place by mistake. When the wrong disk gets formatted, the data stored on that particular disk gets erased thereby leading to data loss.
2. How to Keep Mac Data Safe and Sound
- Use your Mac and data carefully. It is better you can avoid the above data loss situations.
- Do not download the third-party software from untrustworthy source in case of virus infection or malware attack.
- Keep a habit of frequently saving the important files during the writing and reading. You can take advantage of the AutoSave function of Office files.
- Once you find data lost or deleted, stop writing new data on the same drive or external device to increase the chance of recovery.
- To avoid data damage further, use the professional and reliable Mac data recovery software like Recoverit Mac Recovery.
Best Free Data Recovery Software For Mac Os 10.14 Cnet Free
What's Wrong with Mac
Best Free Data Recovery Software For Mac Os 10.14 Cnet Windows 7
- Recover Your Mac
- Fix Your Mac
- Delete Your Mac
- Learn Mac Hacks