With Messages for Mac, you can send unlimited messages to any Mac, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch that uses iMessage, Apple's secure-messaging service. iPhone owners can use it for SMS and MMS messages, too.
Jun 16, 2020 With the help of iOS Data Recovery, you can read your Verizon messages in a simple way. Losing iPhone is no longer a disaster. Method 3: How to view Verizon messages on iPhone by iTunes backup. Step 1 Launch iOS Data Recovery. Free Download for Windows Free Download for Mac Win Download Mac Download Get Free Trial via Email for Later Download. It downloads and installs okay, but the stupid app ONLY sends a QR code image and the app then refuses to read the image it says it needs to connect to the phone's account! This app USED to send a text code which worked flawlessly, but now, some stupid person in IT decided to RUIN the app for Amazon. EVERYTHING ELSE will scan just fine. How To Install Verizon Messages on Windows PC. To install Verizon Messages For PC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Xeplayer, Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Verizon Messages full version on your Windows 7, 8, 10 and Laptop.
Set up iMessage
iMessage is the Apple messaging service you get automatically with your Apple ID.If it's not already set up, you're asked to sign in when you first open the Messages app. Sign in with same Apple ID that you use with Messages on your iPhone and other devices. It's usually the same Apple ID that you use for iCloud, the iTunes Store, the App Store, and the account you created when you first set up your Mac.
Have a conversation
- Click at the top of the Messages window.
- Address your message by typing the recipient's name, email address, or phone number. Or click and choose a recipient. If they're in your Contacts app, Messages finds them as you type. To start a group conversation, just add more recipients.
- Type your message in the field at the bottom of the window, then press Return to send it.
- To include emoji, click.
- To include an image or other file, just drag or paste it into the message field. Or use Continuity Camera to capture a photo or scan directly from your iPhone or iPad camera.
- To include an audio recording, clickand record your message.
- After starting a conversation, click Details in the corner of the window to take other actions, including:
- Choose not to be disturbed by notifications about this conversation.
- Use FaceTime to start an audio call or video call .
- Share a screen .
- See the recipient's location—if they're sharing their location with you.
- Review all of the photos and files that were exchanged in the conversation.
- Add a group name, add members to a group, or leave a group. If the group has four or more members, you can remove members: Control-click the member's name, then choose Remove from Conversation.
With macOS Sierra or later, you can also use Siri to send, read, and reply to Messages:
- ”Send a message to Susan and Johnny saying I'll be late' or ”Tell Johnny Appleseed the show is about to start” or ”Text a message to 408 555 1212.”
- ”Read the last message from Brian Park” or ”Read my new messages.”
- ”Reply that's great news” or ”Tell him I'll be there in 10 minutes.”
Add a Tapback to a message
macOS Sierra introduces Tapback to the Mac. A Tapback is a quick response that expresses what you think about a message, such as that you like it or think it's funny. In the image above, the heart next to ”See you then!' is a Tapback. Here's how to do it:
- Control-click a message bubble to open a shortcut menu.
- Choose Tapback from the menu.
- Click a Tapback to add it to the message bubble.
Your Tapback is visible to everyone in the conversation who is using iMessage with macOS Sierra or later or iOS 10 or later. Other iMessage users see 'Liked' or 'Laughed at' or 'Emphasized,' for example, followed by the text of that message.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch also have Tapback, as well as other message effects available only on those devices. Most such affects look the same on your Mac when you receive them. Others appear as a description of the effect, such as ”(sent with Loud Effect).”
Send text messages to anyone from your Mac
If you have an iPhone with a text messaging plan, learn how to set up text message forwarding so you can send and receive SMS and MMS messages from your Mac.
Delete a message or conversation
When you permanently delete a message or conversation, you can't get it back. So make sure that you save important information from your messages.
To delete a message:
- Open a message conversation.
- Control-click the blank area of a message bubble that you want to delete.
- Choose Delete.
- Click Delete.
To delete a conversation:
- Control-click a conversation.
- Choose Delete Conversation.
- Click Delete.
- To learn more about Messages, choose Messages Help from the Help menu in Messages.
- If you get an error when trying to sign in to iMessage, learn what to do.
FaceTime is not available in all countries or regions.
Server-One↓↓ Server-Two (Direct Download)↓↓ Server-Three
Verizon Messages for PCCommunication is becoming simpler each day. A few months back, there were some charges to call or send messages to international numbers. But today, you can easily connect with your friends and family members present on the other side of the world through messaging apps. Verizon Messages app is the latest tool to send messages from Android devices or PC/laptops.
Before installing Kaspersky Security Cloud for Mac, you must remove the following incompatible software:. Kaspersky 2016 internet security. Avast!
Specialties of Verizon Messages app
- You can send text messages, videos, GIFs, photos and images to your friends and cousins.
- This app works well on all compatible devices such as Android mobiles, tablets, and PC/laptops.
- It helps you in searching for famous restaurants, hotels, and clubs near your area.
- The app comes with thousands of stickers and emoticons that will enhance each special day.
- You can also share your current location with your friends and family members in case you want to meet them somewhere.
- It contains an icon called eGift by which you can send gifts to your best buddies on their birthdays and anniversaries.
- The app contains the feature of video calling so that you can enjoy endless talks for hours with your friends from any place.
- You can also schedule messages if you have some important work.
The installation method of Verizon Messages for PC
Verizon messages app for PC method requires Android emulator. You can choose Bluestacks or Nox App Player to enjoy Verizon messages for PC. There are 2 methods. They are as under:
- Installation of Verizon messages for PC with Nox app player
- Firstly, download and install the Nox app player on PC.
- You have to then log in to Google account with present Gmail ID.
- Go to search bar of Nox app player and write “Verizon messages” and install in on your PC.
- You can now enjoy sending messages for free of charge.
Imagine yourself expecting a very important text message that you simply cannot afford to miss. You are constantly checking your phone, waiting for that text message to pop up.
It would be really terrible if you forgot your mobile phone somewhere and were unable to check your messages and reply immediately. Or would it?
If you are using Verizon, you don’t have to worry about this problem at all. That’s because Verizon allows their users to check their messages online. Of course, this means that you can wait for that text message on your computer, wherever you are at.
Here is how you can check Verizon text messages online.
View Your Verizon Text Messages Online
Viewing your Verizon text messages online is actually quite simple and everyone can do it. All that you need to do is follow these simple steps, and you will be able to access all of your Verizon texts on your computer in no time:
- Visit Verizon’s website
- Fill the required fields and log in from your web browser.
- Select Account on the My Verizon homepage.
- Click on Text Online.
- Read and accept the terms and conditions.
- Choose a conversation in the left pane to view messages.
In case you have a business account, you should log in to My Business. Everything else is the same.
If you want to reply to a message or send a new one online, you can do that as well. The steps are pretty much the same, and all that you need to do is fill the required fields on the right.
Enter a phone number that you want to message in the “To: “ field. You can enter up to 10 numbers at once.
After that, compose a text message in the field labeled Your Message and click Send. The maximum number of characters that you can use in your text message is 140.
If you want to send attachments with your text messages, you need to know that they might not work for numbers that don’t use Verizon. As such, you should only send attachments to Verizon numbers, just to be sure.
Aside from using Verizon’s website for receiving and sending text messages, you can also browse their store and shop for their equipment. They offer accessories, wearable tech, smart watches, laptops, tablets, smartphones, and much, much more.
To browse their store, simply click on “Shop” on their official website.
Use the Verizon Messages Plus Application
If you want a more elegant solution or just don’t want to log in to Verizon’s website all the time, you can use the Verizon Messages Plus app.
Message+ App Download Pc
The Verizon Messages Plus app can be downloaded from the App Store for the iPhone and the Google Play Store for Android phones. It is also available as a desktop app and web app from Verizon’s official website. This app allows you to check your Verizon text messages on any device anytime you want to, no matter where you are.
Download the Verizon Message Plus app to your preferred device. Once you have downloaded the app, it will ask you to sync the phone that you want to monitor text messages from.
You can sync your mobile phone by entering your phone number. After that, Verizon will automatically send a verification text message to the number you have entered.
This text message will contain a verification code that you need to enter in the app itself. Then, choose a nickname and you are ready to go.
The app will display a list of your conversations. You will also be able to send texts from this app and create and manage group chats.
With the recent updates, the app allows you to use the following features:
- Drive mode – disable incoming messages and notifications to avoid getting disturbed while driving
- HD Voice Calls
- HD Video Calls
- Message Scheduling
- Tons of emojis and GIFs
Users can also create their own GIFs and edit photos with the recently added features.
Send and Receive Verizon Text Messages Online
These two methods make things much easier for Verizon users as they don’t need to carry their mobile phones everywhere and worry about missing important messages. As long as they have access to an internet-connected computer, they can access their text messages in just a few simple steps.
Also, installing the Verizon Messages Plus app allows users to exchange texts a lot more easily and reply faster.
Installation of Verizon messages using Bluestacks
Verizon Messenger App Download
- Firstly, go to the official website of Bluestacks and download from it that source.
- The next step is to Launch Bluestacks on your PC.
- Then go to “Home” and search “Verizon messages”.
Verizon Messages App Download Mac Pc
- Further, you have to install the app on your PC. For that, you should log in with your current Gmail ID,
- Finally, the installation process will start.
Verizon messages app is the new era app developed to suit your needs. It is an amazing app for the purposes of messaging, chatting and video calling. Try it and share your comments here.