These advanced steps are primarily for system administrators and others who are familiar with the command line. You don't need a bootable installer to upgrade macOS or reinstall macOS, but it can be useful when you want to install on multiple computers without downloading the installer each time.
MiniTool ShadowMaker Trial 3.2. All-in-one system backup and data protection solution that can be used to do local and remote backup, to back up system and disk, to customize the way you back up, to create WinPE bootable media, to restore system to dissimilar hardware, etc.
Find the appropriate download link in the upgrade instructions for each macOS version:
macOS Catalina, macOS Mojave, ormacOS High Sierra
Installers for each of these macOS versions download directly to your Applications folder as an app named Install macOS Catalina, Install macOS Mojave, or Install macOS High Sierra. If the installer opens after downloading, quit it without continuing installation. Important: To get the correct installer, download from a Mac that is using macOS Sierra 10.12.5 or later, or El Capitan 10.11.6. Enterprise administrators, please download from Apple, not a locally hosted software-update server.
OS X El Capitan
El Capitan downloads as a disk image. On a Mac that is compatible with El Capitan, open the disk image and run the installer within, named InstallMacOSX.pkg. It installs an app named Install OS X El Capitan into your Applications folder. You will create the bootable installer from this app, not from the disk image or .pkg installer.
- Minitab Statistical Software. Download Minitab below. The installation file includes all license types and all languages. Try Minitab Free for 30 Days. Download your Licensed Copy. Our Windows version of Minitab is 64-bit. If you need a Windows 32-bit version of Minitab.
- Pro Surveillance Software DVR User Manuals Other; Smart PSS: Mini Series 1U Case Mini Series 1U Quick Start Guide: TeamViewer Quick Support for PC: Smart PSS for Mac: PF Series Professional Series 1U Case Professional Series 1U Quick Start Guide: TeamViewer Quick Support for Mac: PSS: 4/8/16/32 Channel High Capacity Series 2U 2U DVR Quick Start.
- Mar 12, 2020 A bootable installer doesn't download macOS from the Internet, but it does require the Internet to get information specific to your Mac model, such as firmware updates. If you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, use the Wi-Fi menu in the menu bar.
Use the 'createinstallmedia' command in Terminal
- Connect the USB flash drive or other volume that you're using for the bootable installer. Make sure that it has at least 12GB of available storage and is formatted as Mac OS Extended.
- Open Terminal, which is in the Utilities folder of your Applications folder.
- Type or paste one of the following commands in Terminal. These assume that the installer is still in your Applications folder, and MyVolume is the name of the USB flash drive or other volume you're using. If it has a different name, replace
MyVolumein these commands with the name of your volume.
- Press Return after typing the command.
- When prompted, type your administrator password and press Return again. Terminal doesn't show any characters as you type your password.
- When prompted, type
Yto confirm that you want to erase the volume, then press Return. Terminal shows the progress as the bootable installer is created.
- When Terminal says that it's done, the volume will have the same name as the installer you downloaded, such as Install macOS Catalina. You can now quit Terminal and eject the volume.
* If your Mac is using macOS Sierra or earlier, include the
--applicationpath argument, similar to the way this argument is used in the command for El Capitan.
Use the bootable installer
After creating the bootable installer, follow these steps to use it:
- Plug the bootable installer into a compatible Mac.
- Use Startup Manager or Startup Disk preferences to select the bootable installer as the startup disk, then start up from it. Your Mac will start up to macOS Recovery.
Learn about selecting a startup disk, including what to do if your Mac doesn't start up from it.
- Choose your language, if prompted.
- A bootable installer doesn't download macOS from the Internet, but it does require the Internet to get information specific to your Mac model, such as firmware updates. If you need to connect to a Wi-Fi network, use the Wi-Fi menu in the menu bar.
- Select Install macOS (or Install OS X) from the Utilities window, then click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.
For more information about the
createinstallmedia command and the arguments that you can use with it, make sure that the macOS installer is in your Applications folder, then enter this path in Terminal:
Mini 123 Software Download For Mac Pro
Ocr software for mac with neat scanner. Neat provides easy-to-use receipt capture and reconciliation software for small businesses and accounting professionals. Try free for 15 days. Apr 24, 2020 OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software offers you the ability to use document scanning of scan invoices, text, and other files into digital formats - especially PDF - in order to make it. Find your scanner model number by looking on the underside (bottom) of the scanner. Unplug your scanner and close Neat on your computer. Click the link for your scanner model number in the list below to download the driver: NC-1000, ND-1000, or NM-1000 (the same driver file is used for all three models) Select the Finder icon from your Dock.The Finder has the blue smiling face icon. Neat scanners work directly with Neat software but can also be used with third party TWAIN compatible software. For Windows users, Neat suggests installing the free NAPS2 scanning software or using Windows Fax and Scan, while Mac users may work with Apple's built-in Image Capture tool to scan items directly to your Mac without first going through Neat's organizational software. Apr 07, 2015 You can improve and customize it - it is open source The (a9t9) Free OCR Software converts scans or (smartphone) images of text documents into editable files by using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technologies. It uses state-of-the-art modern OCR software. The recognition quality is comparable to commercial OCR software.
123 software, free download