These whiteboard software will make your drawings spectacular and for people interested in teaching, this software will make their classes interesting and will help in promoting collaboration among students.
- Microsoft Whiteboard App For Mac
- Whiteboard Animation Software
- Whiteboard Animation Software For Mac
- Whiteboard Animation App For Mac Computer
Microsoft Whiteboard App For Mac
Create a new whiteboard and collaborate with others at the same time. Bring ideas, content and people together – from your computer, phone or tablet.
- Every time I place a pic, or load anything, or save it to my camera roll, it crashes. It was fine at the beginning when I started a project, but as it got bigger, it crashed all the time. It annoys me SO much. Sometimes I even loose a lot of work. But the final product turns out great, so I'd get it if your looking for a good animation app.
- A digital whiteboard is might be very useful if you need to add graphic or text information quickly and present it to a wide audience. Whiteboard apps are mainly used in offices, meeting rooms, school classrooms. If you need a convenient presentation whiteboard for Mac, then try using one of the Mac apps we added to the list below.
- Jun 23, 2020 Then check this top whiteboard animation software list. The best way of conveying a message is visualization. From ancient time to the modern era, pictures and motion pictures are the best tool for marketing. One of the most effective ways is whiteboard animation. In this article, we are going to talk about the best whiteboard animation software.
Download these software available for free in the formats of Windows, Mac OS X, Linux etc.
1. Open-Sankore – An Open Source Whiteboard Software
Download Open-Sankore if you want a digital teaching program with high added value
- Combines traditional teaching tools with advantages of ICTs and automatically backups data to prevent loss
- Import flash animations/images/audios/videos by including existing PDF or PPT documents
- Control your screen using options such as infinite zoom etc.
2. Desktop Whiteboard – A Lightweight Application For Sketching
Check out Desktop Whiteboard if you want a software that comes with pen equipped with preset colours
- Offers support for nine customizable tabbed whiteboards; rename each with a user defined word
- Undo/redo your actions and import images in the formats of JPG/PNG/GIF/TIF etc.
- Customize the colour palette, choose between different layouts and set up parameters related to animation
3. Net Pen – A Collaborative And Interactive Software
Use Net Pen if you want to share your designs with multiple-uses in real time
- Features for teachers include class voting and conducting/grading tests
- Multiple sheets can be added for making multiple drawings at a time
- Simple controls for drawing lines, rectangles and circles
Whiteboard Animation Software
4. Whyteboard – A Whiteboard Application For Linux and Windows
How to hide dock mac. Install Whyteboard if you want a software that allows PDF and Postscript annotation
- Replay your drawings and toggle between various thumb-nailed tabs consisting of drawings
- Resizable canvas that updates its size as you drag it
- Audio and video can be embedded and the final product can be saved in various formats
5. Whiteboard – A Simple Software Built for Ease-of-Use
Download Whiteboard if you want a lightweight application for drawing or teaching purposes
- Provides sketch in four different colours such as Red, Green Blue and Black
- Setup size of only 120kb and you can quickly clean the whole drawing
- Cons: this software does not have a ‘save’ option
6. Smoothboard Air – A Whiteboard Software For iPads and AndroidCheck out Smoothboard Air if you want a software that will allow you to annotate wirelessly from a tablet into a computer
- Connect with one or many apps without any installation
- Write on any application on the computer from a tablet
- Use two or more tablets for collaboration in a classroom or a meeting
- Switch slides in Powerpoint with the tablet wirelessly
7. Cooperative Whiteboard – Share Strategies On a Map
Install cooperative Whiteboard, a software originally designed for gamers to share maps and discuss strategies
- Share images
- The used image is verified by the app against the server image to ensure it’s the same
- Lightweight application aimed at smooth running
8. irs Annotate
9. Paint on Whiteboard Desktop
Download these Whiteboard software that come equipped with various features and uses. Check out these free software now!
Whiteboard Animation Software For Mac
|Ⅰ||This article along with all titles and tags are the original content of AppNee. All rights reserved. To repost or reproduce, you must add an explicit footnote along with the URL to this article!|
|Ⅱ||Any manual or automated whole-website collecting/crawling behaviors are strictly prohibited.|
|Ⅲ||Any resources shared on AppNee are limited to personal study and research only, any form of commercial behaviors are strictly prohibited. Otherwise, you may receive a variety of copyright complaints and have to deal with them by yourself.|
|Ⅳ||Before using (especially downloading) any resources shared by AppNee, please first go to read our F.A.Q. page more or less. Otherwise, please bear all the consequences by yourself.|
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.|
Whiteboard Animation App For Mac Computer
In the process of expressing ideas and conveying information, a picture is worth a thousand words. Likewise, the effect of a short video is better than that of a pile of pictures + text. Occasionally, we can see some creative short animation videos with hand-drawn style on the Internet, for example: one hand holding a paintbrush automatically draws picture after picture, just like a fast-forward sand painting. This kind of hand-drawn video is not only creative, but also very attractive to the audience.