- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your Mac to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a Office365 account, follow these instructions here instead.
- Launch Spark for Mac.
- Click on “Start using Spark” on the welcome screen.
To add your email account to Outlook, you’ll need an app password, also known as an application password. This is a different password than your regular email account password. One way you'll know you need an app password is if you see the following message: 2-factor authentication is. How to Add Office365 Email to Mac If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your Mac to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a Office365 account, follow these instructions here instead. Launch Spark for Mac.
- On the next screen, enter your Office365 password and click Next. Note: If you have two-step verification enabled, please generate an app-specific password and use it instead of your standard password to log into Spark.
Then, click on the blue ‘Allow’ button to grant Spark access to your email account, so you can use your Office365 within Spark.
That’s it! There are no Settings to configure and no servers to specify. Just sign into your Office365 account and start using Spark for Mac.
Start quickly with the most recent versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and OneDrive —combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love. Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real time—whatever works for what you’re doing. With 1 TB of. May 31, 2019 Steps to add an Office 365 account with Multi-factor Authentication enforced to work with the Mail App iOS or Later are as follows. Download the Microsoft Authenticator app onto your phone. You should have done this when you first setup multi-factor authentication for your email but if you have not you will need to do so before continuing.
How to Add Office365 Email to Spark for Mac
If you are already using Spark Mail app on your Mac and want to add your Office365 account, simply follow these steps.
I made this scan in my office, which is in the middle of a building in Seattle with a window off to one side. Imagine a scan made in Manhattan. How to measure wifi signal strength. Run a Spectrum AnalyzerIf you’re truly frustrated with finding a good connection, you could buy a spectrum analyzer, an expensive piece of software.
- Launch Spark for Mac.
- At the top left of your screen, click on “Spark” > “Add Account…”
- Click on “Exchange.”
- In the “Title” field, enter ‘Office365 Account’ or anything else you prefer (optional)
- Fill in the “Email” and “Password” fields with your @Office365 email and password, and then click the ‘Add’ button. Please note: If you have two-step verification enabled, you need to generate an app-specific password and use it instead of your standard password to log into Spark.
Add Office 365 To Mac Mail
- Once you’re signed in, Office365 may ask you if you want to grant Spark access to your account. Click OK to access all your Office365 emails in Spark for Mac.
Office 365 Mail App For Mac Windows 10
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your Office365 account on Mac and all your emails will be available to use on your Mac.