How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
In order to restore your emails when required, you’ll need to choose: File - Import Mailboxes in the Mail application choose Mail for Mac OS X click Continue. Now Choose the folder where you have saved the Apple Mail.mbox mailbox archives and click Choose. Apr 26, 2009 The older versions appear to support both Mac OS X and OS 9, which solves my problem. Thank you both for the help. EDIT: I cannot tell if the downloads page you linked me to is a list of software for receiving email (such as mozilla thunderbird or microsoft outlook) or software for setting up your own email server, which is my intention.
Save up for something mac app. If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
Mac Os Servers
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
Mac Os Server Setup
How to get updates for iOS
Open broadcaster software free download. Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
Mac Os X Email Server Software Update
Mac Os X Mail Server Software
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.