How to burn a music CD on Mac. The great thing about Mac computers is that they usually come with all the software an average user may need. CD burning tool is not an exception. In fact, that’s a program you can use both on PC and on Mac. The CD burning procedure is the same. Make sure you’re trying to burn a playlist (a list of songs). You can’t burn a disc directly from your iTunes library, the Radio, a shared playlist, or your iPod.For instructions, see Create a playlist. If you choose File Burn Playlist to Disc but nothing happens or the wrong songs are burned, make sure the songs you want to include on the disc have a checkmark beside them. Apple itunes cd burner library free download - Apple iTunes (Classic), iTunes iSync, Apple Disc Burner, and many more programs.
- Disc Burner Software For Itunes Mac Download Mac
- Disc Burner Software For Itunes Mac Download Full
- Itunes Disc Burner Software Download
Sep 02, 2017 It may have been a similar link to this. It goes back to iTunes 11 but the info about burning in Windows will be pretty much the same. How old is the pc you are trying to burn on? Whether you want to burn a CD to play in an old car stereo, burn an MP3 CD, burn photos to a CD on Mac or just burn some files onto DVD, it’s extremely simple to do using iTunes. Although you can use DVD/CD burning software, iTunes is free and very easy to use although if you’re planning on doing it regularly, we do recommend using proper.
by Christine Smith • 2020-07-14 18:22:49 • Proven solutions
You must have noticed that most CD burning software have shortcomings when it comes to how much they can do. Getting the best free CD burning software facilitates your needs to burn audio, image, and video files to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs. Burning media files to discs create a way for you to use it while securely storing them. It is a fantastic backup plan for days when your computer suddenly crashes, or your mobile phone/ external hard drive gets damaged. If you are trying to find a simple CD burning program, you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best free CD burning software based on your burning and media file editing needs.
Part 1. Which Software is the Best and Free for CD Burning in Windows
If you are a Windows user, here is a list of the best free CD burning software for Windows:
Don’t let the name trick you. CDBurnerXP works seamlessly on all versions of Windows. It is one of the best free CD burning software for Windows thanks to its simplicity, set of features, and lightweight footprint.
- It supports burning to several types of discs, e.g., DVD, CD, Blu-ray, and HD DVD.
- It accommodates the burning of various kinds of file formats, including MP3, AAC, OGG, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, etc.
- It can add tracks to your compilation from CD without having to rip audio media files first.
- It has an intuitive user interface with multiple language support.
- It allows you to burn and create ISO files to CD.
- It can support rewritable discs.
2. BurnAware Free
Its fancy and simplified interface is the first thing that catches your eye. BurnAware is an excellent freeCD burning software with a lot of features for an enhanced data editing experience. Furthermore, it is easy on resources and accommodates the most popular file formats. It has an incredible burning speed as it burns data directly onto the disc without hard disk staging.
- It supports burning to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs.
- It can handle a wide range of audio file formats.
- It supports high DPI monitors and low CPU usage.
- It accommodates disk-image burning to DVDs and CDs for ISO file formats.
- It enables the creation of video DVDs that you can play on regular DVD players or games console.
3. DeepBurner Free
DeepBurner Free is one of the longest-serving best free CD burning software. You can take it with you everywhere you go, stored on a USB flash drive. It has an interface that is user-friendly, especially for beginners. Plus, you can use it to print CD labels and booklets. However, DeepBurner Free doesn’t support burning on Blu-ray Disc and lacks a backup utility. It has limited features compared to its paid version, which is perfect for professional users.
- It creates and burns ISO images.
- It provides support for bootable CD/DVD.
- Allows for copying any disc and burning data CDs and DVDs.
- It is suitable for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- It can create multiple disk copies.
- It can handle internal and external CD/DVD writers.
InfraRecorder provides you a simple and straightforward user interface and is open source. It is one of the best freeCD burning software for Windows versions except Windows 10. Additionally, it has most of the features you would require a CD/DVD site to have and more.
- It allows recording audio and data files in WAV, WMA, OGG, MP3 ISO files to CDs, and DVDs.
- It supports multi-session recording and burning.
- It is very easy on resources.
- It supports BIN and CUE images.
- It has rewritable disc support.
5. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free
Ashampoo Burning Studio Free edition stands out from all the above because of its disc ripping capabilities. However, to use it, you need registration through the program’s website. It makes one of the best free CD burning software for Windows 10, nonetheless. You can use it to protect discs using a password and erase rewritable CDs for reusing purposes.
- It can burn and rip discs.
- It is suitable for backing up and retrieving data.
- It can create ISO and BIN images.
- It supports a multi-disc file back up.
- It can restore an integrated Audio CD ripper, which produces high-quality WAV or WMA files.
- It allows for verification without having to eject the disc in supported drives.
- It has a neat and fair-to-the-eye interface.
6. Free Audio CD Burner
If you are looking for thebest free CD burning software for Windows 10, Free Audio CD Burner could be it. It is ideal for creating audio CDs seamlessly. As much as it only allows writing of CDs, you can use it to decode WMA and MP3 files in real-time hence saving you time and space on your hard drive.
- It can be used to burn CD-RW and CD-R.
- It allows for erasing information on rewritable discs.
- It works smoothly with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP3.
- It supports a variety of audio file formats.
- You can adjust it so that it writes track by track and end up un-finalized or burn a whole disc at once and finalize it.
Part 2. Which Software is the Best and Free for CD Burning in Mac
Here is the list of the six best free CD burning software for Mac:
What makes it the best free CD burning software for Mac is its super fast speed and compatibility with pretty much all versions of Mac OS X. Despite its size, it is a mighty application and is designed to take off all your disc burning needs.
- You can use it to create audio CDs.
- It is perfect for creating simple video CDs and DVDs with interactive menus.
- You can customize DVD menu themes.
- It doesn’t take up much space on your Mac and has a simple user interface.
- It works seamlessly with versions of Mac OS X up to 10.3.9.
- It has a copying feature for easy copying of discs.
- You can select between multiple file system formats for a file-based disc.
It is undoubtedly one of Apple’s most exciting and practical apps. You can use it to collect and catalog a lot of songs, TV shows, podcasts, and movies. It has a fantastic user interface that is easy to navigate. This beautiful application is capable of burning music CDs real fast and freely making it one of the bestfree CD burning software for Mac.
- It lets you burn media files such as television shows, iTunes radio, movies, and music to DVDs.
- It has a neat and attractive interface.
- The burning process is short and straightforward.
- It has fast burning speeds.
- It is updated frequently; hence it has the latest burning features.
Disc Burner Software For Itunes Mac Download Mac
Finder is a default file manager on all Mac operating systems and hence, makes an excellent free CD burning software for Mac. It can help you find all files and folders on your computer and enable you to browse your applications, disks, files, and folders in several different manners. You can use it only to burn data DVD discs. It has minimal features for burning and editing media files to CD/DVD. Finder is not necessarily your first choice when looking for the best free CD burning software for Mac.
- Saves your storage space since you don’t need a third-party app.
- It allows you to drag and drop files while creating the burn list.
- It is super easy to navigate.
4. Simply Burns
An interesting name for a CD burning software, right? Well, Simply Burns is open-source burning software that has an easy to get interface. It is one of the best free CDburning software for Mac since it allows you to burn data files to CD and DVD with no interruption. It lets you burn videos and images into appropriate discs with good quality. It has a variety of modes to assist you with your burning and editing tasks.
- It is easy to the eye, simple and straightforward.
- It has audio and data project functions.
- It has burn image mode and disc ripping mode for burning and ripping, respectively.
- It allows for duplication of files.
It is among the best free CD burning software for Mac. Popularly described as a bare-bones CD/DVD burning application, it is not complex but equipped to burn a large range of media files. It is unique as it burns custom hybrid discs or CUE/BIN files. It is a simple, fast, and user-friendly burner that pretty much anyone should be able to utilize.
- It allows you to add a custom icon to the disc and burn files.
- It supports a variety of media and data files.
- It has a multi-session feature.
- It provides you with CD burning, DVD burning, and photo options.
- It lets you burn ISO files.
- It is available in multiple languages.
6. Express Burn
Express Burn is a reliable and one of the best free CD burning software for Mac users that enables you to burn CD/DVD easily and swiftly. It has a simple and intuitive interface, with just one glance, you are can figure out how to navigate it.
- It supports DVD, Blu-ray Discs, and HD-DVD.
- It can burn ISO images.
- It has a user manual in case you need help operating the program.
- It has a fantastic graphical user interface.
- It has incredibly fast task completion speeds.
Part 3. Best Alternative to Free CD Burning for Windows/Mac
Disc Burner Software For Itunes Mac Download Full
Apart from all the above free CD burning software, there is Wondershare UniConverter that you need to download and install it on your Windows or Mac computer first. It is the best CD burning software as it maintains the quality of the media file after the burning process is complete. It supports more than 1,000 file formats and allows you to download media from more than 10,000 sites. Wondershare UniConverter has an interestingly simple user interface that is friendly to beginners.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Your Complete Audio and Video Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Burn Audio files to CD easily on Windows/Mac.
- Work as a metadata management tool to edit video metadata files.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos by trimming, cropping videos, add subtitles and watermark, etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
To burn to CD, follow the steps below:
Step 1 Launching Wondershare UniConverter and Reach CD Burner
Given that you downloaded and installed Wondershare UniConverter on your machine, launch it and tap on the Toolbox tab from the main window. Then select the CD Burner.
Step 2 Add Audio Files to the CD Burner
In the new popup, click on + icon on the window to open a browser to choose the data on your computer. You can add a single or more file.
Step 3 Preview Files and Select Burner
The attached files will show their Name, Length, Size, and Output Size. To add or delete them, use the icons on the left-top corner appropriately. When satisfied with the burn list, insert a blank CD to your computer and select the Burner from the top-right corner.
Step 4 Begin the Burning Process
In the last step, click on Burn to commence the burning. You can check the remaining storage space on your disc from the bottom bar on the screen.
Depending on your burning needs, be keen while selecting the best free CD burningsoftware from the 12+1 options in this article. Keep the storage capacity of your device, the purpose for which you are burning to CD, the type of your operating system, the input and output media formats in mind while finding a simple burning program. For professional output and extra details on a burned CD, you will have to get Wondershare UniConverter to get the job well done.
Nowadays CDs have become less popular given place to MP3 format supported by the majority of audio devices. Although, there are still people who prefer to burn favorite music onto disc, and listen to it in a car. If you are one of them, find out what free software is better for burning CD.
SEE ALSO: 10 Free Audio Tools Everyone Should Try
What you will need
First of all, let’s find out what you need to burn audio or data CD:
- CD-burner. It should be either inbuilt and come with your PC/laptop or an external one that you connect via USB-cable.
- A recordable CD-R or CD-RW.
- Special software capable of burning music and data CDs.
How to burn a CD
- Download and install one of the tools from the list below.
- Decide what kind of CD you need to burn: audio, MP3, or data. If you want to list to music in your car, go for an audio CD or MP3. Yet, make sure that your car system does accept MP3 discs. In case you need to burn images, ebooks, software, your option is data CD.
- Follow the guide for chosen software to burn the CD.
Now let’s check what tools you can use to burn a CD on Windows based PC and on Mac.
How to burn an audio CD on Windows PC
Here are the utilities you can install on Windows.
ImgBurn’s is quite famous among CD burning programs. It produces good results, but the interface may seem a bit difficult for a new user. The software has two windows: the one with the controls and a separate window with log files.
If you need to create a music CD, launch ImgBurn and follow the steps:
- Choose an option write files/folders to disc
- After that go to Tools and choose an option to create CUE file.
- Simply drag-n-drop your music files into the software, choose the necessary setting and click OK.
- Return back to the very 1st window and click Write image file to disc.
- Insert a blank CD, choose your new CUE file and click Write.
In a few minutes, your audio CD will be ready. To Burn other, non-music files, just add them into the software and click Write.
All in all, ImgBurn produces good CD that is supported by any audio system. Although if you have a lot of files, it may take some time while the software prepares them for burning.
Download ImgBurn for free here.
Itunes Disc Burner Software Download
Created for Win XP users, CDBurnerXP got the support for Windows 8 and Windows 10. Although the interface may seem a little bit confusing due to the amount of the buttons, the software has everything you need to create and burn CDs and DVDs. Just take a bit of your time to explore it. On start-up you’ll be offered to write a data CD or a DVD, write an audio CD, rip an audio CD and even edit ID3 tags. To create an audio CD:
- Choose the option Audio disc.
- Add your files by choosing them from a folder or by simple drag-n-drop.
- Click Burn.
- Choose the settings you need.
- Click Burn disc.
CDBurnerXP is great for everyone who wants to have a good burning software with a variety of options. Apart from the CD, CDBurmerXP can also demonstrate how to burn DVD disks, but only one-layer ones. As for the music CD, the quality of the result and the burning speed will for sure leave you satisfied.
SEE ALSO: Archive your DVD collection with DVD Ripper freeware
Burn4Free is a nice free tool to burn CDs and DVDs with decent configuration settings. The software has two modes: Easy for new users and Expert for advanced ones. The process of using Burn4Free is pretty simple:
- Add files via drag-n-drop.
- Choose Burn Audio option.
- Insert a blank CD.
- Start the burning process.
Although Burn4Free does its job pretty well, it has two disadvantages. Since the software is free, it’s ad-supported and may also install additional software. Moreover, the interface is quite complicated and needs time to get with it well.
RELATED STORY: How to Convert VHS Tapes to DVD
BurnAware Free is a nice software that will help you create music, movie or data CD. The disc burner can make CDs with unprotected audio tracks. However, the software is free, so it’s ad-supported. Thus be attentive during the installation process and don’t install any 3d party software in case you don’t need it.
Concerning the program itself, it’s a great tool for those who need to burn CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray, and even boot discs.
SEE ALSO: How to Make DVD Menu: Free Software + Tutorial
When you start the software,
- Click Audio CD.
- Drag-n-drop audio files you want to burn onto a disc.
- Click the Burn red button.
Easy as ABC, isn’t is? What is great is that BurnAware Free shows the amount of free space you have before you start burning the disc. It lets you add more files if needed.
How to burn a music CD on Mac
The great thing about Mac computers is that they usually come with all the software an average user may need. CD burning tool is not an exception.
In fact, that’s a program you can use both on PC and on Mac. The CD burning procedure is the same.
Although iTunes interface might not seem too user-friendly, the software provides a great many functions for music lovers. CD burning is one of them. To burn CD with iTunes, you need to create a playlist of your favorite tracks inside the program.
RELATED: How to Create Apple ID for iTunes
To do this:
- Run iTunes.
- Go to File – New.
- Choose the Playlist
- Insert your playlist title
- Now simply drag-n-drop music files into iTunes.
When you are done, follow this guide to burn your playlist onto a CD:
- Click the playlist you’ve just created to select it.
- Right-click on it and choose Burn Playlist to Disc.
- Insert a blank CD.
- Choose the settings you need like time gaps between tracks and others.
- Click Burn to start the burning process.
As you can see, the procedure is very easy and CD quality seems to be ok. Don’t forget that iTunes is a must-have for all owners of Apple gadgets. So, if you are one of them, don’t search for another software. iTunes will help you with almost any music need.
Download iTunes for free here.
iTunes is also known for saving all videos in M4V format. In case you want to change that extension, follow this guide to convert M4V videos to MP4.
How to burn data CD on Windows
If you want to burn a data CD on your Win PC, you can use one of the tools above. They all can burn various types of CDs. The only difference you should pay attention to is that now you need to choose write data CD or burn data disc as an option. Let’s take ImgBurn as an example.
Here is how you can burn data CD with this software:
- Select an option write files/folders to disc
- Then go to Tools and click an option create CUE file.
- Drag-n-drop your photos, ebooks, videos into the software.
- When you are done with the settings, click OK.
- After that, get back to the initial window and click the Write image file to disc button.
- Insert a blank CD.
- Select your CUE file and click Write to start the burning process.
The process is the same with any other tool.
The same way hackers can breach data in the cloud storage is the same way data in your computer can be corrupted, and there must be a way to recover those files, or you are done with them – for good. They offer the cutting-edge solution to help repair your files so that you won’t have to worry about buying or downloading the files again.How to Install MOV Repair SoftwareUsually, you would have to download or purchase the package. Free mov repair software mac. MOV Repair Software can help.
Which one do you use?