Import contacts from other apps into Contacts on Mac. You can import contacts from other computers or apps as files in a variety of file types—for example, vCard (with the extension.vcf), archive (.abbu), LDAP Data Interchange Format (.ldif), or a tab-delimited or comma-separated value (.csv) text file. BusyContacts syncs with all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, and other CardDAV servers, enabling you to sync contacts with other Macs running BusyContacts or the built-in Contacts app on macOS and iOS. You can also share address books with other BusyContacts users with read-only or read/write privileges.
Sony has released Firmware Update FW 2.00 for, & to improve operability with the. Sony rx100 iii mac software.
We all know that contacts are some of the most important data files on our mobile phone. Whether it’s time to upgrade to a new phone or to save the precious number book in the case we lose or accidently deleted it, we need a backup app. However, there are so many options when it comes to backing up contacts and some of them come with outrageously great features. If you are paying attention to your contact security, then you can’t miss this review. This article lists the best contact backup app for you.
Feb 18, 2020 Perhaps the best reason to use Kiwi for Gmail is its G Suite integration. Thanks to the app, you now get to experience Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, as windowed desktop applications. Kiwi is available for Mac and Windows. Free with a premium ffering available - Download now. Jan 02, 2020 Export Contacts via iCloud. To use this method, your contacts must be synced with iCloud. It’s the best way to export contacts in bulk. To get started, open the “Settings” app on your iPhone. Its location on your phone might be different than what’s shown below; use the Spotlight Search if.
Best Contact Backup App
Best iPhone Contacts Backup App
If you use iPhone, and you don’t want to use iTunes to backup contacts, then you can choose the best iPhone contacts backup app below to help you easily manage your contacts.
Contacts Sync for Google Gmail
Contacts Sync for Google Gmail is the iPhone contacts backup app which distinguishes itself because of its reliability, ease of use, and speed. It enables you to sync your Gmail and iPhone contacts, and after syncing your iPhone and Google contacts group will match each other.
- You can review each change before the sync actually begins.
- You can choose a manual sync to sync selected contacts only.
- You need premium to unlock all of the features in the app, including the ability to sync an unlimited numbers of contacts.
ApowerManager is one of the best apps to backup iPhone or Android contacts. It also allows us to restore and view the backups. In addition, ApowerManager also offers a desktop version, which supports managing mobile phone data from a computer. Therefore, we can easily export the contacts from phone backups.
- It has a beautiful user interface.
- It has various functions, including backing up and restoring mobile phones and transferring data between mobile devices and computers.
- It supports reviewing and extracting the backups.
- You need to install a desktop version to establish a connection between mobile phones and computers.
Easy Backup is one of the best iPhone contacts backup apps. It allows you to back up your contacts with one tap and restore the contacts to any iOS device. Aside from backing up and restoring contacts, Easy Backup supports detecting your contacts list to find the duplicate contacts. And you can choose to remove the contacts or merge the duplicate contacts.
- You can export your backups to Dropbox, Google Drive, Excel or Email.
- You can delete duplicate contacts or delete contacts that are missing some important information.
- You need to pay to restore the backups.
My Contacts Backup
My Contacts Backup is a professional iPhone contacts backup app. This app is fast and easy to use. You can back up your contacts with a single touch and then restore the data by simply opening the backed up file in your Mail app. If you want to save your contacts to your computer, you can just send the data to yourself via email.
- You don’t need to install a desktop version or create an account for it.
- You can easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices just by using an email client.
- VCF backup is limited to a max of 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
Best Contact Backup App for Android
Here we picked the top 3 contact backup apps for your reference.
Helium – App Sync and Backup
Helium is one of the best Android backup apps. It allows Android users to back up apps and data to an SD card or to a cloud service. Helium doesn’t require a root when you back up your data, but you will only restore the backed up data to a rooted device. Before getting started, you need to install a desktop version and connect your mobile phone to your computer.
- You can back up contacts to an SD card or its cloud service.
- It requires you to install the PC version to connect, though the backup is stored locally.
- It requires purchase of the premium version for restoration of data.
Super Backup & Restore
Super Backup & Restore is another contact backup app for Android. It allows you to back up contact, messages, applications, call logs, and bookmarks to your Google Drive, SD card, and Gmail. In addition, this app enables you to backup contacts, restore contacts, view backup files and send the backup files to the cloud service.
- You can choose to backup contacts, messages, bookmarks, call logs and calendar.
- You can backup & restore contacts, and you can view the backups.
- You can choose to back up the data to your SD card or Gmail.
- Ads are numerous and annoying.
My Contacts – Phonebook Backup & Transfer App
My Contacts is a professional contact backup app for Android. It can help you backup, restore and transfer your precious contacts from one phone to another. Instead of installing a desktop version, you can just go to its web page to receive and manage the backed up contacts.
- It’s simple and easy to use.
- You can choose to back up the data to an SD card, Gmail or Google Drive.
- It requires you to sign in to use it.
Above is the list of the best contact backup apps for Android and for iPhone. All of them have their own features, which may meet your requirements. However, among all the mentioned apps, ApowerManager and Easy Backup support both Android and iPhone and they are more useful than other apps.