Our writers spent 10 hours researching the most popular T-shirt design software on the market. Before making their final recommendations, they considered 15 different software overall, screened options from 14 different brands and manufacturers, read over 20 user reviews (both positive and negative), and tested 6 of the software themselves. All of this research adds up to recommendations you.
Are you tired of the same old T-shirt designs? Do you want to design your own T-shirts effortlessly without any hassle? Here is a list of 10 T-shirt designing software that are available for downloading for free.
Use these free T-shirt Design Software for Windows 7 and Mac, and experience the simplest and most hassle free designing sessions.
1. CorelDraw X6 Graphics Suite – T-shirt Designing Software for both Professionals and Beginners.
Check out CorelDrawX6, the pinnacle of designing, especially for designing graphics for large scale banners printing, and of course, tee shirts.
- Supports Windows 8/7/Vista/ XP S3
- Improved Master Layer function
- Remove unwanted areas in a photo
- Choose from a wide array of formatting options to get the best results
- Includes enhanced image vector illustration and templates layout
- 100% free software, with no paid upgrades
- Supports Page Layout option
- Menus are customizable
- Cons: May prove to be hard for beginners
Home Design Software For Mac
2. Advance T-shirt Design Base – Free Design Automation Software
Advance T-shirt is another cool free software for tee shirt design, with exciting image editing effects.
- Free software upgrades
- Free online video training
- Create designs of high resolution in minutes
- Compatible with CorelDraw X3-X6
- Designing options are up-to-date with the modern trend
- Text replacement and effects
- 1000s of High Quality clip art images
- Blank T-shirts Comps
- Image Swapping, Outline effects etc.
3. Free T-shirt Maker – Designs logos for T-shirt Design
Free T-shirt Maker, a small sized power packed software for designing your T-shirts
- Allows you to personalize pictures from your hard-drive
- Number of logos and features for various occasions
- Simple interface and can be used by anyone
- Small size and thus it does not affect the performance of the device in which it’s installed
- Supports mailing of the designs for a prompt feedback
4. Sonicshack Design Studio: Simple T-shirt designing software
Free Home Design Software Mac
Make a profit on the sale of your T-shirts designed with Sonicshack.
- Add designers on your website through this software
- Allows you to design, save, sale and purchase designs
- Sonic Plug-in can be added to any website, blog etc.
- Offers you a wide range of templates to chose from
- Re-touch your images for the perfect T-shirt design
6. Graffix Pro-Studio Software – Easy to use T-shirt Designing Software
Graffix Pro- Studio Software, a powerhouse application for designing your T-shirts with ease.
- Supports over 40 fonts and over 300 images
- Intuitive, easy to use interface
- Has a pre-loaded garment template library
- Barcode scanning ability
- Allows transforming a regular design into something fancy.
- Free trial version
Cons: Available for downloading in a few selected countries
7. GIMP – An open source platform to edit your image
Free Mac Graphic Design Software
GIMP, a versatile graphic manipulation software that will also allow you to design your T-shirts.
- Open source platform
- Powerful image editing tools
- Re-touch images as per your designs
- Filters available for applying
- User friendly interface for a smooth experience
- Plug-ins can be augmented in the software
- Allows converting images from one format to the other
8. Inkscape – Open source Vector Graphics Editor
Download Inkscape to access a wide array of options to give your T-Shirt the best possible design.
- Features similar to softwares such as CorelDraw, Xara etc.
- Supports Creative Commons, node editing, complex path operations
- Formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF are all supported
- Complaint with XML, SVG, CSS standards
- Create logos and animations (cartoons) for your T-shirts
- Compatible on Windows, Mac and Linux
9. Scribus – Open Source Desktop Publishing Software
Scribus, an open source desktop publishing software to design your T-shirts.
- Completely free, without paid upgrades
- Supports platforms such as CMYK, ICC colour management
- Creates PDF documents
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Offers a an array of features besides t-shirt designing
- Cons : Formatting isn’t user friendly
10. Snaptee – A t-shirt designing software for your Smartphones
Develop windows and mac app at same time. Download Snaptee to design your T-shirts with a few taps on your smartphone.
- First mobile apparel designing app
- Allows you to design, order and sell your products
- Photo and Instagram integration
- A wide range of fonts, colour and layouts
- Allows you to make money off your designs – A 10% commission on sales of your design
- ‘Remix’ button for collaborations
- Cons: Available only for Android and Apple platforms
Download these software now to materialize those awesome designs that you have had in the back of your head.
Dec 06, 2019 Click next to the app that you want to delete, then click Delete to confirm. The app is deleted immediately. Apps that don't show either didn't come from the App Store or are required by your Mac. To delete an app that didn't come from the App Store, use the Finder instead. Mac Uninstalling Software Paid and Free Mac philosophy assumes that commercial soft is better. In fact, though, you don't have to pay to remove apps on your Mac. There are both paid and free versions. Free app removers, though, don't grant you support and timely updates. Even the best Mac uninstaller you can find for free has its downsides. On your Mac, click the Finder icon in the Dock, then click Applications in the Finder sidebar. Do one of the following: If an app is in a folder, open the app’s folder to check for an Uninstaller. If you see Uninstall App or App Uninstaller, double-click it, then follow the onscreen instructions. Remove an app completely from mac. Jan 26, 2020 It is generally believed that uninstalling software on Mac OS X is simple and straightforward - you can just remove apps from the Applications folder; or drag-n-drop a program to Trash; for the application downloaded from App Store, you can directly uninstall it from LaunchPad. Things even go nicer that some Mac app vendors prepare in-built uninstaller programs to help you deal.