Audio from all participants will be heard, but the Skype for Business on Mac client will only display video of the current speaker. The Web App could be used if viewing video from multiple participants at once if.-->
Consider the following scenario.
Epson xp 960 mac software. Besides, this Epson printer comes with an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF), and users can print on paper as large as 11 by 17 inches and scan to selected cloud sites, such as Evernote, Dropbox, and Google Drive. It is an all-in-one photo printer perfect for home office or small office needs.Other specifications of Epson XP-960 comes with a 4.3-inch color touch screen and LCD panel with navigation buttons.
- You join an online meeting by using the Skype for Business Web App or Lync Web App on macOS High Sierra 10.13 (including beta versions).
- Someone in the online meeting shares their desktop.
In this scenario, you see only a black screen instead of the shared desktop.
This problem occurs when the meeting is hosted in Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013. This problem doesn't occur if the meeting is hosted in Skype for Business Online.
Skype for Business Web App
To work around this issue for Skype for Business Web App, use the Skype Meetings App instead. To do this, the system administrator must follow these steps:
- Install the May 2017 update for Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Enable the Skype Meetings App by following the instructions in the 'Enable Skype Meetings App' section of Deploy Web downloadable clients in Skype for Business Server 2015.
After these steps are done, web app users will automatically use the Skype Meetings App when they join a meeting.
Lync Web App
Skype For Business Web App Mac Os
There is no workaround yet for this problem for Lync Web App.
Microsoft is working closely with Apple to resolve this problem.
This issue can also occur when the camera isn't granted access permission to Skype for Business.
Since these programs are free, their makers do charge for some premium features. We also checked out a unique product called; still in beta for the Mac, this VoIP plug-in for Mozilla Firefox lets you make and receive calls via the browser.While each program has strengths and weaknesses, they all do basically the same thing: they present you with a buddy list like the one in an instant-messaging (IM) program, and they allow you to communicate by voice (and sometimes video) with the folks in that list. Phone calling software for mac. Perhaps the best thing about these VoIP apps is that they’re free downloads and aren’t shareware, so they won’t time out or periodically nag you to register.
- Select Apple menu > System Preferences, select Security & Privacy, and then Privacy.
- Grant Skype for Business access to the camera. You will be prompted to restart Skype for Business.
- Check if the issue is resolved after the restart.
Still need help? Go to Microsoft Community.