Accessing the files of your iPhone on the computer is not that easy. Especially on Mac, there are limited apps that you can use as few apps are compatible with it. In case you want to manage your iPhone apps on your Mac, you’ll need a good iPhone file manager for Mac. In this post, you’ll be given three of the best apps that you can use to easily access and manage your iPhone files into your Mac PC. Below are the tools recommended for you.
Three Best iPhone File Managers
ApowerManager is a professional application that you can use to manage all your files in the computer. Actually, this app is compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and Windows operating system. It allows you to import, export and delete files such as documents, music, photos, videos, contacts and even messages. Furthermore, you can also install new apps and uninstall unwanted apps using it. Here is how you can manage iPhone on Mac using this tool.
- Download the app on iPhone and on your Mac PC. Then launch it afterward.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
- The tool will then detect your iPhone. Once connected, you may now start browsing and managing your files.
- Just simply browse each folder and then click on the import, export and delete buttons. Drag and drop files can also be done.
- Dec 12, 2018 1. Launched in 2011 on iOS 7, Apple’s AirDrop may be the most convenient way to transfer files from your iPhone to Mac. Thanks to a combination of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, users can send files to their computer at top speed. Ensure to turn on your Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections on Mac and iPhone to use AirDrop.
- Steps to Access iPhone Files on PC/Mac with iPhone Manager. Step 1: Use a USB cable and connect the iPhone to PC/Mac and then launch the TunesMate. Step 2: Select the tab available on top of the screen to access iPhone meida files. Music: Access and manage iPhone music, playlists, iTunes U.
Open the Mac App Store and do a quick search for the application you're got for iOS - the best option will be to get a version of the app that is designed for the Mac, rather than a touchscreen.
Aside from that, you can also mirror the screen of your iPhone using this tool. Restarting and shutting down the iPhone is also possible.
This is a platform which let you manage your apps on Mac PC. Actually, this tool is made for Mac users. You can import, export and delete files easily with this app. This is a paid app but you can have a 15-day free trial period. Here is how you can use it.
- Download the app to both iPhone and Mac. You nay just visit its page to get it.
- Connect iPhone via USB cable.
- Your phone will then appear as a flash drive. You can now start to manage iPhone files on Mac.
Another useful app that you can use is the iExplorer app. This can also help you manage iPhone files on PC. Furthermore, this app is user-friendly and is so easy to use. Here is how you can manage iPhone files on Mac using this tool.
- Download the app on iPhone and PC.
- Connect iPhone on PC and then open iExplorer.
- Choose the files that you will manage. You can transfer them by doing the drag and drop files procedure.
That sums up the best tools that you can use to manage data of your iPhone on the computer. All of them are very helpful. You can just decide which one you want to use.
I have held back on upgrading my primary Mac to Lion largely because of Quicken 2007 not working on it. But I will likely make the move to Lion in the next month or so. Now that they have done this, I'm one step closer to making the leap. Quicken software for mac computers. I may give it a few weeks just to see whether or not there are any problems. There is so much negativity about this release - not here per se - that I want to publicly thank Intuit for doing this.
Congrats on the new Mac !!
Use iTunes to re download previously purchased apps.
For syncing your iOS devices (iPad and iPhone), follow the instructions here > iOS: Syncing with iTunes
These video and text tutorials might come in handy for you > Apple - Find Out How - Mac Basics
How to use the Apple Support Commmunity forums > Apple Support Communities - Tutorials
After you familiarize yourself with how to sync your iTunes content with your devices, you may want to consider using iCloud for back up and storage. But take some time to get to know your Mac first. iCloud - Learn how to set up iCloud on all your devices
Jul 04, 2018 That makes the Visual timer even more needed. These are just some very basic examples of the potential applications of a Visual timer. I am sure that you can think of many more. The possibilities are in fact endless. Visual Timer makes things even easier. With Reset and Start buttons you have more control over the timer. Visual Timers are used to count down time. A visual timer makes the abstract idea of time more concrete by allowing users to 'see' time pass. The appearance and sounds for each timer can be customized to make the timer more meaningful and engaging. This is particularly helpful for individuals who have difficulty with waiting or staying on task. Windows PC에서 Visual Timer 를 다운로드하여 설치하고 즐기십시오. 이 게시물에서 무료로 컴퓨터에 Visual Timer 를 다운로드하고 설치할 수 있습니다. PC에서 Visual Timer 를 사용하는이 방법은 Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 및 모든 Mac OS에서 작동합니다. Mar 27, 2019 So one has to schedule time for them and this can be done using Mac Timer apps for free. In this fast technology, there is a huge number of Best timer apps for Mac 2020. They are developed and introduced perfectly without any disturbance. So, if you are looking for the Timer apps for Mac Free then you are in right place. Visual timer app for children with autism. Aug 13, 2012 This is the best visual timer app I have found for iPhone! I work in special education and I use it to time worktime (e.g., 10 minutes left of math) and breaks for kids. I have it set so the picture is not revealed until the time runs out, so students don’t get.
Install Iphone Apps On Mac