A Geometry Software is an important tool to use especially by students and teachers in the process of learning. With these, it is easy to work with the majority of the geometrical operations that for a long time have dependent on paperwork. Also, this software allows effectively and ease in sharing of the geometrical diagram and as a result greatly facilitate the learning process. In this review, we will be looking at some of the best software in this category.
Math software from elementary math through algebra, geometry, precalculus and college math plus GED, TABE, and CLEP preparation software. MathMedia Educational Software provides academic instructional math software for k-12, college and adult math and reading education. Test Invite is a cloud based Exam Software solution that delivers robust item banking and analytics, control over your entire testing process and ability to test. Jan 12, 2011 With Microsoft Mathematics, students can learn to solve equations step-by-step while gaining a better understanding of fundamental concepts in pre-algebra, algebra, trigonometry, physics, chemistry, and calculus. Microsoft Mathematics includes a full-featured graphing calculator that’s designed to work just like a handheld calculator. Jan 22, 2015 That’s the beauty of the cloud. Lectora Online takes the power of the desktop Lectora and puts it in the cloud to give you more flexibility and collaboration options. Let the Mac e-Learning development begin! Video Recording Software Of course, you’ll want to get creative with screen recording and video editing on your Mac.
The Interactive Geometry Software Cinderella
The Interactive Geometry Software Cinderella is a great tool that greatly facilitates the expression of geometrical data. The software has great availability considering, that it is available on Windows, Mas OS X, Linux and other generic of UNIX. At the same time, this is a free software.
GoGebra is an excellent geometry software that is available for download. With this software, there is a lot of benefits especially considering, that it is available on virtually all the platforms. It is available on the desktop, tablet as well as the mobile platforms making it a great choice.
Cabri 3D is a powerful geometry software that is available in a number of versions. With this, you can have it as a plugin for the Microsoft Office Suite and thus work well with software like MS Excel. Also, there is an alternative for the standalone application.
These software in the category of geometry are pretty diverse. This is mostly expressed by the manner in which they are able to be executed on the various platforms. On the following segment, we will look at the applications that can be used on particular platforms.
Sketchometry for Windows
Sketchometry is an exciting geometry software that is designed by a Math’s teacher, and thus it can be expected to incorporate the majority of the aspects in the field. It is also easy to use, and it is also free to use. It is available on all the common platforms.
Geo Mac for Mac
This geoMac is a geometry software that is available for the users on the Mac platform. The software is easy to use and has the ability to make use of variables in the plotting of curves as it has a strong mathematical engine. Also, the software is absolutely free to use.
Geometry Pad for Android
Geometry Pad is an App for the Android platform that can be used as a geometry software it is very easy to use and brings convenience to the mobile platform. Essentially, this is a premium App, and it is also worth stating that it comes with lots of features.
Most Popular Software for 2016 – Geometry Expressions
Geometry Expressions is the leading geometry software in terms of the preferences of the users. The software is very resourceful when it comes to educational as well as professional engineering application. It is a premium software though it also has a free trial. You can also see Graph Software
What is Geometry Software?
A Geometry software is a computer application that is used for sketching and illustration of graphical data. This can be in a number of diagrams such as circles, cylinders, angle points and much more. Essentially, these software in this category are used professionally in the field of engineering and at the same time they are very popular when it comes to studying mathematics, especially at higher levels. With the use of this software, the process of coming up with the required illustrations is greatly reduced in terms of time as well as the ability to share. You can also see Technical Drawing Software
Presently, there are a lot of benefits of having computerized tools to assist in the various processes. With a software in this category, the procedure of expressing geometric data is not only made easier but also the results obtained are also very accurate assuming it is done appropriately.
One of the best ways that technology has come to human help is by the way of educational assistance. One of the best examples of this is the math software. The software can train and help students in getting better in mathematics and also solve more complex problems, gradually and easily.
Here is the list of the top 7 math softwares available online that you can either use for yourself or for your kids to brush up on their mathematic skills.
1. Microsoft mathematics
One of the best and most pocket friendly math software on the internet right now is Microsoft Mathematics. It can be downloaded for free.
- The software is mainly dedicated to helping math students become friendlier with algebra.
- It is feature rich software that helps to draw 2D and 3D images.
- Other subjects with quantitative proportions, covered by Microsoft Mathematics are- Chemistry, physics and mathematics.
Similar to Microsoft Mathematics, the ComliCalc to is free and can be downloaded from the internet without much of any fuss.
- The software is dedicated to help students take more interest in mathematic subjects and subsequently grow the confidence for solving more complex problems.
- The free software comes equipped with a number of algebraic and functional calculators that can be used to solve major problems, much easily and quickly.
- Some of the various tasks that one can do with the help of ComliCalc is, calculate time and distance, calculate the square root, calculate factorial, etc.
3. Math Editor
Math Editor is one of the best free math softwares availed to students over the net. Thanks to its popularity amongst all standards of students, it has made its place in the top 3 positions of this list.
- The math software is used to make equations which use a number of symbols. Some of the symbols you will be able to use are- alpha, beta, Cyrillic, square root, Greek symbols, etc.
- It supports a number of different kinds of formats. These include- JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF and PNG.
- Creating correct mathematical equations is no more difficult with Math Editor.
4. SpeQ Mathematics
The SpeQ Mathematics is free math software that can be downloaded and used over a number of platforms like Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.
- The software helps you build a strong base in mathematics, with proper evaluation of the basics, before moving onto the more complex bits.
- The software comes with a support system for a variety of mathematical functions, variables and constants.
- The software is also triggered to help you with your trigonometry problems and help you get better at them.
5. Calculator for Kids
What software does mac run on mac. Calculator for Kids is one of the best software on the net, which you can use to introduce your kids to the basic of mathematics.
- The software comes with a colorful and interactive interface, which helps occupying the attention of your children.
- Introduce your kids to addition, subtraction, multiplication and division problems with Calculator for kids.
Over the past year, xFunk has grown to become one of the vastly used and downloaded free math software on the internet.
- It can be used to write complex mathematical equations, using a diverse variety of mathematical symbols.
- The freeware also produced the solutions of the equations produced.
Learning The Mac Computer
7. Euler Math Toolbox
Math Learning Software For Mac Pro
The Euler Math Toolbox is used by students and teachers alike and is compatible with all the different computer platforms.
- Use it for a diverse range of calculations, such as- multiplication, subtraction, division, addition, algebra, calculus problems, functions, matrices, and other many complex equations.
- Use the software to calculate any level of problems with ease.
Use these top 7 softwares to brush up on your math basics and also to sharpen your mathematical skills. This helps you to generally grow the knack for solving more complex math problems.