Jan 11, 2019 If you’re looking for a particular date or software name, it’s easier to click on the column and sort by it. For instance, the screenshot below shows the installations sorted by Install Date. You can see that GarageBand and TickTick were updated on January 10. In this next screenshot, you can see it’s sorted by Software Name.
macOS Mojave updates improve the stability, performance, or compatibility of your Mac and are recommended for all Mojave users. To get these updates, choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update. Learn more about updating the software on your Mac.
For details about the security content of these updates, see Apple Security Updates.
macOS Mojave 10.14.6
- Makes downloaded issues available in the My Magazines section of Apple News+, both online and offline.
- Adds all publications in Apple News+, including newspapers, to the catalog at the top of the News+ feed.
- Adds the ability to clear downloaded magazine issues in Apple News+ by choosing History > Clear > Clear All.
- Addresses an issue which prevents creation of a new Boot Camp partition on iMac and Mac mini with Fusion Drive.
- Resolves an issue that may cause a hang during a restart.
- Resolves a graphics issue that may occur when waking from sleep.
- Fixes an issue that may cause fullscreen video to appear black on Mac mini.
- Improves file-sharing reliability over SMB.
- Addresses an issue where file-sharing connections would potentially drop.
- Improves compatibility of Xsan clients when accessing volumes that use 1K or larger LUN sector sizes.
macOS Mojave 10.14.5
- Adds AirPlay 2 support for sharing videos, photos, music and more from your Mac directly to your AirPlay 2-enabled smart TV.
- Adds the ability to follow a magazine from the Apple News+ catalog browsing view.
- Improves audio latency on MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018.
- Fixes an issue that prevented certain very large OmniOutliner and OmniPlan documents from rendering properly.
- Disables accessories with insecure Bluetooth connections.
- Fixes an issue that prevented resetting the user account password from the login window after using a personal recovery key (PRK) to unlock the FileVault volume.
- Fixes an issue that prevented the
InstalledApplicationListMDM command from recognizing that updates are available for apps installed via VPP.
macOS Mojave 10.14.4
- Apple News+ is a new subscription service that extends the Apple News experience with hundreds of magazines and top newspapers.
- Our editors handpick top articles and magazine issues, and you also get personalized recommendations on the topics most interesting to you.
- Automatic downloads make it easy to read magazine issues offline.
- Apple News is now available in Canada, with a free experience that includes handpicked Top Stories, a personalized Today feed, and support for both English and French.
- Apple News+ is available in the U.S. and in Canada, with dozens of additional Canadian magazines.
Mac See When Software Was Updated Free
- Adds Dark Mode support for websites that support custom color schemes.
- Streamlines website login when filling credentials with Password AutoFill.
- Allows push notification prompts only after interacting with a website.
- Adds a warning when an insecure webpage is loaded.
- Removes support for the expired Do Not Track standard to prevent potential use as a fingerprinting variable; Intelligent Tracking Prevention now protects against cross-site tracking by default.
- Shows more editorial highlights on a single page in the Browse tab, making it easier to discover new music, playlists, and more in Apple Music.
- Adds support for new AirPods (2nd generation).
- Supports Air Quality Index in Maps for US, UK, and India.
- Improves the quality of audio recordings in Messages.
- Supports real-time text (RTT) for phone calls made through a nearby iPhone on Mac.
Available in the United States only.
- Provides enhanced support for external GPUs in Activity Monitor.
- Fixes an App Store issue that may have prevented adoption of the latest versions of Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, and GarageBand.
- Improves the reliability of USB audio devices when used with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac mini models introduced in 2018.
- Corrects the default screen brightness for the MacBook Air introduced in 2018.
- Fixes a graphics compatibility issue that may occur on some external displays connected to Mac mini (2018).
- Resolves Wi-Fi connection issues that may occur after upgrading to macOS Mojave.
- Fixes an issue where re-adding an Exchange account may cause it to disappear from Internet Accounts.
- Fixes an issue where AOL user passwords may be frequently requested in Mail.
- Fixes an issue that could prevent mobile accounts from logging in from an off-network Mac after changing their network account password.
- Fixes an issue that intermittently prevented apps from downloading from the App Store or installing via MDM.
- Mobile Active Directory accounts that have used their personal recovery key (PRK) to unlock a FileVault volume are no longer required to continue using the PRK to unlock, but can use their login password instead.
macOS Mojave 10.14.3
This update improves the security, stability, and compatibility of your Mac and includes the following enterprise content: When making a file-sharing connection that uses a valid Kerberos TGT to authenticate, users are no longer prompted to enter credentials.
However, before you try this out, update your OS X to OS X Yosemite. Else, you won’t be able to access this feature and enable night mode in your Mac PC. Alternatively, if you use iBook, here’s a quick workaround to enable the Night mode on iBook. All you need to do is click on the font settings button and select ‘Night’. Night mode mac shortcut or app store. Jul 13, 2018 Make sure that your Mac meets the system requirements for Night Shift, then follow these steps. Choose Apple menu ( ) System Preferences, then click Displays. Click the Night Shift tab. Schedule: Create a custom Night Shift schedule or have Night Shift turn on automatically from sunset to sunrise. Manual: Control Night Shift manually. If Night Shift is off, select the checkbox to turn Night. Night Mode's main goal is to reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings. This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don't hurt. 😎 Use Cases - Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright - Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema,.) usage for reading, browsing, texting. Apr 30, 2018 Download Night Mode-Long Exposure Video and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Let us introduce our latest developed application - Night Mode-Long Exposure Video. The application takes real pictures and videos at the lowest luminosity without. May 29, 2018 Night Shift doesn’t need a separate app, it is a feature of macOS that uses your Mac’s clock and your geographic location to determine whether it’s day or night where you are. It then uses that information to set the color temperature of your display — colder during the.
macOS Mojave 10.14.2
- Adds RTT (real-time text) support for Wi-Fi calling.
Available in the United States only.
- Adds a menu item to News for opening a story in Safari.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers.
- Allows administrators to enable FileVault via MDM for mobile accounts and users created by MDM.
- Allows users to reset their login password at the login window when that password has expired via a password policy.
- Resolves an issue that prevents displays from working when connected to MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018, if certain third-party USB graphics devices are also connected.
macOS Mojave 10.14.1
- Adds support for Group FaceTime video and audio calls, which support up to 32 participants simultaneously, are encrypted end-to-end for privacy, and can be initiated from a group Messages conversation, or joined at any time during an active call.
- Adds over 70 new emoji characters, including new characters with red hair, gray hair, and curly hair, new emoji for bald people, more emotive smiley faces, and additional emoji representing animals, sports, and food.