Sweet memories fade with time, but when captured in images, they stay with you forever. If you are fond of taking pictures, you must have a collection of hundreds and thousands of photos. Capturing moments is fun but organizing them can be an arduous task. However, if you have a photo management app for your Mac, things could get a lot easier. To know about some of them, read on!
- Photo Management Software Mac
- Best Free Photo Organizing Software Mac
- Free Photo Organizing Software Mac
- Free Photo Organizer Software 2019
- Mac Photo Software Reviews
- Free Photo Organizer Software Reviews
An open-source photo organizer has to be included in our list of 2020 Image Management Software. DigiKam is an advanced solution for Windows, Mac & Linux users who quickly wants to sort pictures by name, size, date, title and other attributes. May 23, 2020 Top 7 Photo Organizer Software. Following is the list of & Best Photo Organizer Software tools that we have tested and compiled for you. Do have a look, and find the best one for you. Adobe Bridge. Starting our list of best photo organizers is the Adobe Bridge. It is a true masterpiece of Adobe Software.
Best Photo Management Softwar for Mac
Organizing photos can be fun when you have a third party app on your Mac. We have listed some of the best photo management apps for Mac.
1. CyberLink PhotoDirector 365
Cyberlink PhotoDirector 365 is a photo management tool that not only helps you to organize your photos in a neat manner but also provides advanced editing tools. Let’s take a look at the features of the CyberLink PhotoDirector 365:
- To manage your photos, you can categorize them with keyword tags, star ratings, smart collections, color coding, and flags.
- The software can automatically arrange your photos on the basis of on composition, frame, time or date or you can manually organize them by simply dragging and dropping.
- You can share both digital and hard copy photos with your friends. Moreover, you can create slideshows and upload them to YouTube.
Also Read:5 Best Duplicate Photo Finder and Cleaner Tools
2. Adobe Photoshop Elements 15
Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 is a simpler and efficient way of managing your photos on Mac.
Let’s take a look at the features of the Adobe Photoshop Elements 15:
- With Auto Curate feature, your photos are organized according to the image quality, faces, subjects, Smart Tags and more which makes searching for images easier.
- The software suggests you use Smart tags to your photos so that you can find the photos easily later on.
- It also allows you to fix multiple photos at a time.
3. AfterShot Pro 2
AfterShot Pro 2 helps you in organizing and viewing all your photo collection in one place making it one of the best photo Management apps for Mac. Let’s check out all the features of AfterShot Pro 2:
- You can edit and make other changes to one or many photos at once with powerful batch processing controls.
- The powerful search tools, star ratings, and other tools help you quickly find photos no matter what is the size of your photo collections.
- You can easily compare, filter and select your best photos from n number of similar looking photos
Also Read:10 Best Duplicate File Finder And Cleaner Apps
One of the best photo management apps for Mac, Unbound helps you efficiently manage your photos according to your needs. Let’s take a look at the features of the Unbound:
This really irritates when I am watching a movie in fullscreen and the Mail app pops up randomly and splits the screen. Possible workarounds: - Turn off desktop notifications as suggested by @Casimir - Turn off the split window of Mail when full screen ( Prevent Mail.app from opening in split view ). Sep 05, 2019 If you are having this problem, here is what you can do: Open the Mail app Click Mail and Preferences (from the menu bar) Click the General tab And then deselect the “Prefer opening messages in split view when in full screen” box And close the window. How to Fix Mail App Opens Randomly Mojave: 10 Ways 1. Update macOS Mojave. The first and most likely cause which your Mail app is not behaving normally is because of a. Check your Mail Settings. Another possibility why your Mail app is popping up randomly onto the screen is because it. To enable logging on your macs, when mail app is open, in the top 'Window' menu select 'Connection information' (or similar - I'm translating), then turn on the checkbox 'Log connection activity' (or similar). Then after mail app pops up randomly, browse the logs to the time it happened and see if you have the same errors as below. Dec 14, 2016 If it does, delete the draft there and test to see if the behavior persists on your Mac. You can also test to see if the behavior ceases by deselecting the option to store draft messages on the server under Mail Preferences, click Accounts, then click Mailbox Behaviors. Mail for Mac: Mailbox Behaviors preferences in Mail.
- You can use albums to categorize your photos. With instant search, you can locate any album within a few clicks.
- The app can play slideshows, display EXIF information and can also use GPS location data to display photos on a map.
- Unbound can sync your albums to your iPhone, iPad or other Macs with the help of Dropbox. So that you can upload and organize your photos from any of the devices.
5. Phase One MediaPro1
Phase One MediaPro1 is a good choice if you love to keep your photo collection organized and managed. Let’s go through the features of the Phase One MediaPro1:
- It allows you to handle photos in batch whether it is editing or renaming.
- The app allows you to convert your RAW format images to JPEG or PNG, BMP and more to make it easy to share it across.
- It has an auto-sort feature which uses metadata annotations to sort photos.
Also Read:How to Find and Remove Duplicate Photos on Mac
So, these are some of the best photo management software for Mac which you can use. Try them and let us know which worked for you.
Photos are something that almost everyone will take to remember all the special moments in our lives. Considering the number of photos each person will take throughout the course of their life, they will need a way to organize it so that they can find a particular photo quickly. You will be able to use certain Photo Presentation Software or Photo Encryption Software for this purpose. Certain Movie Organizer Software can be used for organizing videos.
Magix Photo Manager 16
Photo Management Software Mac
This free software can be used to manage all the photos in one place so that searching for it later will be easy. It was created by MAGIX and has features like face recognition, similar image content recognition and much more.
This free software was created by RL Vision and can be used for quickly organizing unsorted image libraries. It has many inspection tools for zooming, flipping and rotating and the files can be renamed.
Best Free Photo Organizing Software Mac
This free software from XnSoft is a multimedia viewer, converter, and browser that will be able to support about 500 different image formats. It has many different views and the photos can be edited.
This free software from Applied Recognition Inc. can be used on different platforms and devices for face tagging. This photo organizer has a face recognition system that will help in organizing and sharing photos.
My Photo Index Photo Organizer
This free software from My Photo Index is an open source software that can be used for image tagging and cataloging. It will be able to handle all major formats and AVI clips.
FastStone Image Viewer
This premium software from FastStone Soft can be used for image converting and editing. It has features like image viewing, comparison, management, red-eye removal, emailing, cropping and much more.
Photilla Photo Album Software
JPO Java Picture Organizer
Virtual Photo Organizer
Photos 2 Folders
Other File Transfer Software For Different Platforms
When you search for any image organizers you might have come across ones that are designed for a particular operating system. This software can be used only on that operating system and install it on anything else will not work. Their file transfer software are available for free.
Phototheca 2 for Windows
This free software created by Lunarship Software is compatible on the Windows platform and is a photo management software that will make viewing, sorting, and organizing of photos very easy.
Unbound for Mac
Free Photo Organizing Software Mac
This free software can be used on the Mac platform and was created by Analog Ocean Ltd. You will be able to browse, organize and play slideshows of all the photos that you have on your system.
QuickPic Gallery for Android
This free Android app was created by Cheetah Mobile Cloud and is a fast and light application. It will serve as an alternative for the gallery on which you can manage all your photos.
Adobe Bridge CC – Most Popular Software
Free Photo Organizer Software 2019
This free software from Adobe Systems Software Ireland Ltd. will give you a centralized access to all the image files and will enable you to create many projects by organizing personal and team assets.
Mac Photo Software Reviews
How to Install Photo Organizing Software?
Most of the photo organizing software that are available in the market can be used for free. So once you decide the software that you want to use, you will be able to download it from the webpage by using the links. You will have to unzip the file and check the readme text for analyzing the system requirements. Then the installation file should be run to install the software onto the desired location. You will be able to set the language preferences after that. Premium versions can be installed after buying the software. You can also see Photo Encryption Software
You will be able to quickly organize and stack the photos using a panoramic view. It will be able to support retina and HIDPI displays using the available scale. Automated cache management is also possible when you use this software.