IPhone to Mac Transfer (iTransfer) tool supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X, and the new iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS & iPhone XR and various iPod and iPad devices.Following are the few key features of this amazing utility.
Many people want to backup their iPhone data to computer and keep them safe. In fact, iTunes or iCloud can realize such kind of functions like transferring and backing up iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch data.
However, their unfriendly user experiences hava annoyed lots of people. At the same time, people's eyes are caught by some easy-to-use third party software. So, what's the best iPhone transfer software? Here, we will talk about some popular software for iPhone transfer, you could choose the one which is suitable for you.
Top 1Syncios Manager
- Transfer between PC & iOS: Music, whatsapp, Notes, videos, photos, apps, ebooks, contacts, messages and more.
- Download videos from 100+ video sharing sites.
- Convert audio, video files.
- Make iPhone ringtone.
Supported OS: Windows and Mac OS X
Top 2Wondershare TunesGo
- Transfer files to PC and iTunes from iDevice and vice versa.
- Automatically convert music and videos to iDevice compatible format during transfer.
- Directly transfer music, videos, photos, contacts and more from one iDevice to another.
- Connect multiple apple device to your computer at once.
Supported OS: Windows and Mac OS X.
Top 3iStonsoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer
- Transfer & Manage Data from iPad, iPhone, iPod to PC
- Thumbnail and List view modes
- Find Your Target Files at the Shortest Time
- One-click backup function
Supported OS: Windows and Mac OS X
Top 4 iSkysoft TunesOver
- Backup iDevices files to PC/iTunes
- Backup Media Files from iTunes/PC to iOS Devices
- Convert Media Files to Fit your iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Transfer Music Files Using Cloud Sharing
- Share Your Media Files from one iDevice to Another without Using iTunes
- Restore iTunes Library
Supported OS: Windows and Mac OS X
Top 5 Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
- Backup iPhone contents to computer
- Synchronize iPhone music with iTunes library
- Manage iPhone music, movies, photos, books
- Support several iOS devices simultaneously
Supported OS: Windows and Mac OS X
Comparison of Top 5 iPhone Transfer software
Syncios iPhone Manager
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
Transfer between iDevices and PC
Wps office app for kindle. Sync with iTunes
Mount iPhone as external Hard Disk
Multiple device connectivity
Download online videos
Make iPhone ringtone
As it has been displayed, every iPhone transfer software has its own characteristics. I personally recommend Syncios Manager for its multi-function and free of charge. However, everyone has its taste, just pick the one you like to download!
What's next? Download Syncios iPhone Manager now!
- Transfer iTunes Top 10 Movies to iPad
- Free iPod Backup and Resore Tool for iPod(iOS 8 Compatible)
- Which is the Better iTunes Alternative? Syncios or iMyFone TunesMate?
- How to Recover lost data on iPhone
- Compare Syncios VS iTunes
- iPhone to Mac
- iPhone to PC
- iPhone to iPhone/iPad
by Jenefey AaronUpdated on 2020-05-29 / Update for iOS File Transfer
Don't you guys ever feel like there are so many photos stored in your iPhone that you don't need in your daily life but are important as they recall your memories. Yes, this is where you need software for transferring Photos from iPhone to Computer. You can store and even backup those photos in your computer which will help you to free the large amount of space. Many apps and software has made our job of transferring photos so easy and convenient. Here, I will show you best app and software to transfer photos from iPhone to PC.
Top 5 Free Software to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
There are so many free software that helps to transfer photos and even manage it. Some free software might have a specific time period for its usage after that you might have to buy or else it automatically terminates. So, I will also be showing you fee app for transferring photos from iPhone to computer.
1. Sync Photos from iPhone to PC Using iTunes
iTunes is the first tool that comes to everyone's mind for transferring photos from iPhone to PC. It is a free app that is very useful for every apple user. You just need to connect your iPhone with iTunes using USB cable, then click the 'device icon' on the top bar > click 'Photos' on the left side > Tick the box of 'Sync Photos', you can choose the albums you want to transfer.
- It will overwrite the current photos on your computer.
- If you use iCloud photos to share photos, then you won't be able to sync photos through iTunes.
2. Download Photos from iPhone to Computer Using iCloud
iCloud is a service provided by Apple which helps you to sync photos from iPhone to computer. Just download the iCloud on your computer and also enable iCloud on your iPhone (Go to Settings > your name > iCloud > Photos > turn on iCloud Photo Library).
All your photos will be saved directly from your iPhone to computer if you are connected over Wi-Fi. If you are not connected to Wi-Fi then the photos will be sync to computer the next time when it is connected to Wi-Fi.
There is only 5G free storage space on iCloud
3. Upload Photos from iPhone to Computer Using CopyTrans Photo
CopyTrans Photo is a free and one of the popular software which helps to transfer photos from iPhone to PC, which offers two-way transfer. Simply drag and drop the photos from iPhone interface to the PC.
- Supports all the iPhone from iPhone 4, iPhone 4s to iPhone 11.
- Supports file format like JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TGA and PCX.
- You can back-up all the photos at once or even individually.
It is available for only Window computer, not support Mac version.
4. Transfer Pictures from iPhone to PC By Simple Transfer
Simple Transfer is free photo transferring app that works perfectly fine. It is simple and easy to use without any complex interface or function. It transfer photos from iPhone to PC wirelessly, just connect directly to your local WiFi network.
- This app has passcode protection features which helps you to lock the app.
- Compatible with windows, mac as well as linux.
- Export photos as JPEG or HEIC
- It's not completely free, only first 50 photos can be transferred for free.
- Unable to transfer files to any external server.
5. Send Photos from iPhone to Computer By Photo Transfer App
Photo Transfer App is next free app that allows you to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. It transfer photos wirelessly. Simply drag & drop photos from your iPhone app to any folder on your PC.
- No cables needed, just connect to your local Wi-Fi network.
- Transfer photos in full resolution without quality loss also transfer photo file in RAW formats from iPhone to computer.
- Preserves photo metadata in all transfer direction (EXIF information, location etc).
- Some public Wi-Fi networks may not required for this application to work.
- Only support Windows XP or later
- Have to install the 'Photo Transfer App' on your iPhone or iPad
Top 5 Paid Software to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
There are several paid software to transfer photos from iPhone to PC. If you want to access many number of functions with different benefit then it is better to go for paid software. Paid software includes all the necessary function that makes the work easy, fast with convenience. Here are top 5 paid software to move photos from iPhone to PC.
1. Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC without iTunes (Strongly Recommend Tenorshare iCareFone)
Free iCareFone is a full-featured iOS manager tool, which enables you export photos from iPhone and PC in one click. Free trial users can export 10 photos. Apart from transferring photos, this software has other interesting and useful features. For example,
- Backup data including Whatsapp for free.
- Selectively restore data on your iPhone/iPad
- Transfer photos and other files without limitation
- Transfer Whatsapp between iPhone and Android.
- Fix various iOS problems.
- Support both Windows Version as well as Mac version.
- Compatible with all the iPhone models and iOS version including iOS 13.4.1 and iPhone 11.
Related Video on How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC
2. Save Photos from iPhone to PC by iMazing
iMazing is also one of the popular app for transferring photos from iPhone to computer. It also doesn't require iTunes or iCloud to transfer photos like iCareFone. We can easily access photos via Wi-fi or USB from PC. It shows all the photos including hidden photos with the specific folder like Selfie, Favorite etc. You can save the photos and even backup them. It supports iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 8 as well as iPhone X.
3. How to Import Photos from iPhoen to Computer by Wondershare TunesGo
TunesGo is one of the software that helps in moving photos from iPhone to PC. It doesn't requires iTunes for iOS related features. It supports iOS 11 including the previous iOS 13.4 and others. It can delete multiple photos at once. It previews photos in their original resolution as well as sort the photos with customized filters. It also help to back up the photos and import the photos to your computer easily.
4. Download Photos from iPhone to Laptop by Xilisoft iPhone Transfer
Xilisoft iPhone Transfer is a simple iPhone manager tool to transfer photos from iPhone to computer. It supports all the iPhone models like iPhone 11. You can also use this software to back up the photos, music and other files to your computer. Though it is cheap, it has no other excellent features, such as repairing iPhone or transfer Whatsapp between iPhone and Android.
5. Transfer iPhone Photos to PC with AnyTrans
AnyTrans is also of the popular and good photo transferring software available in the market. This software easily exports photos from iPhone to PC by categories whether it be Selfie, Live Photos or album. It also backup the photos easily and even help to converts them from HEIC to JPG without loss in quality. It is compatible with the latest iOS 13.4.1 also supports the older iPhone models like iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s and so on.
Free Iphone File Transfer Software
Iphone To Mac Transfer For Free
So, these are 10 best software to transfer photos from iPhone to PC where free app as well as paid software is listed. All the software are good but among them the most popular and the best software in the market is Tenorshare iCareFone . I recommend using this software as it offers everything that the users wants from the software and also it is value for money. Let me know if you have any query.