Free App To Post To Instagram From Mac
- Free App To Post To Instagram From Mac Computer
- App To Post To Instagram From Mac
- How To Post On Instagram From Laptop
- Free App To Post To Instagram From Mac Pc
- Free App To Post To Instagram From Mac Pro
Last updated on March 21st, 2019 at 06:36 am
Jun 23, 2020 Instagram has become a massive platform for growing businesses and popularizing the professional front of creative artists, apart from being just a social media app for regular users. But to promote the mobile app, they have intentionally not made any provisions for posting on Instagram from Windows PC or Mac systems.
Looking for directly posting a picture or video to your Instagram account from your PC? Here we are going to solve this. Although till date, Instagram does not provide any direct option of uploading from Mac/ PC, we have found some alternate ways to post on Instagram from computer.
Instagram is growing more than any of other social media, many of them are using for marketing purpose, sponsored contents, sharing education and is becoming
Can I post on Instagram from my computer?
How to Post on Instagram from PC?
How to post to Instagram from Mac?
- Open Safari browser on your Mac.
- On the menu tabs on the top, go to Safari> Prefrences.
- Go to Advanced option and on the bottom of that choose Show Develop menu in the menu bar.
- Close this window. Now again go to menu bar and tap on File. Choose New Private Window option from the list displayed.
- Once the Private Window opens, go to Develop> User Agent> Safari – iOS 11.3 – iPhone.
NOTE: The iOS version may get changed, make sure you have chosen the iPhone next to iOS version.
- Open your instagram.com and login to your account with username and password.
- After successful login you are able to view all the stories, pictures, videos, and at the bottom the plus (+) icon. This is similar to what you see on a smartphone. Tap on the (+) icon to upload a new picture or video from your Mac.
If you are Windows user then here is the complete guide for you.
- Must-See: How to record
How to post on Instagram from PC?
- Open instagram.com on your Chrome browser. Log in with your username and password.
- Right-click anywhere on the browser screen and choose Inspect option. The different HTML language is there, don’t worry its not for us.
- Tap on the Phone view mode. Your page on Chrome browser appears as similar to the phone.
- Similarly your Instagram account on browser shows (+) icon at the bottom. Tap on the icon and choose photo/ video to upload directly from Windows PC.
With these steps, you can easily upload any picture/ video from your Mac or Windows PC. Now we are going to check some of the third-party software that makes your Instagram account more smoother in working.
- Must-see: How to record a Windows PC screen?
Gramblr is one of the best and simplest tools to share anything directly from your PC to Instagram account. It is safe to use and offers many features while uploading. Some of the features are Automatic cropping, 50+ image filters, Full language support, and much more. But the sad part is after some free picture uploading you need to earn some coins. Here are some steps that Gramblr require to upload content.
- Download Gramblr software.
- Sign in to Instagram account.
- Choose the photo/ video to upload. You may use filters here and add caption on any language to want.
- Tap on Upload to share your picture/ video to the world.
Scheduling post: Later automatically schedule
Instagram Analytics: Monitor your Instagram activity and check growth, audience engagement trends, post performances for last 3 months.
Conversation engagement: Keep always updated with the recent comments and engaging to the people directly using on your PC.
3. Hopper HQ
Hopper HQ is a tool that makes it possible to access Instagram uploading features from your desktop. You can either post instantly or schedule it later depends as per your requirements. It does not require any manual operation in posting your content. You can upload up to 50 pictures/ videos at same time. Let us check how simple Hopper HQ is?
- Download Hopper HQ and sign in with your account
- Tap on New Post on the top right of the screen. Apart from Mac or PC, you can also upload posts directly from Google Drive, Google Photos, Dropbox, or other such cloud service providers.
- You can edit and add effects to your pictures once you successfully upload the picture. Now share it to the world.
Hopper HQ also offers you calendar view to track the posting engagement, detailed analytics to monitor the account and much more.
Free App To Post To Instagram From Mac Computer
You may also like:
For more tech tutorials, software reviews, and online deals follow madestuffeasy.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
Instagram is a brilliant tool for taking, editing and sharing photos on a smartphone. It’s also a great tool for marketing a brand on social media. However, very often, especially if you use it for marketing, you’ll have a photo on your Mac that you want to share – and transferring it your iPhone is an extra step that can be inconvenient at best. In this article, we’ll tell you how to post on Instagram using your Mac only.
How to use Instagram on a Mac?
To upload to Instagram from Mac, you'll need an app like Uplet. It allows you to post photos and videos directly to Instagram while preserving the original quality of your content. And, if you use Setapp apps like Luminar Flex to edit your photos and Sip to choose the perfect colors for it, you have the perfect Instagram marketing platform right on your Mac. Even if you only use Instagram for fun or socializing, being able to post directly from your Mac is very handy.
A better version of Instagram
App To Post To Instagram From Mac
Get the best app to post on Instagram from Mac, upload videos, and switch between accounts. No offense, but it's smarter.
Uplet also allows you to add as many accounts as you like and bulk upload photos to these accounts in a click. This makes Uplet a perfect tool for businesses that post heaps of content and want to streamline the whole process. Here’s how to use Uplet to post on Instagram from Mac.
How to post pictures to Instagram from Mac
Good news is, you don’t need a special uploader for Instagram on Mac. It’s all done easily through Uplet. You get a simple Instagram uploader for all your accounts. Simply open Setapp, find Uplet, install the app and run it. Then you only need to log into your Instagram account (or add multiple accounts), and when you see the upload button in the Uplet’s window — you’re ready to post.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is the best we've seen. Why choose EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard?' —'The first thing you'll notice about EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro is that its interface is very clear and uncluttered, with only a small collection of self-explanatory controls. It's far from perfect, partly because today's advanced disk technology makes data-recovery more difficult than it was with the simpler technology of the past, but it's fast and efficient.'
From then on, it’s pretty basic: Adjust the size, add captions, and post. The nice thing about Uplet is that it allows you to bulk upload many photos or videos and edit them all individually — so that each one has a personalized appearance. You can choose to fit your upload into a traditional square frame, customize height and width, or even go with the original size.
In the text box below your photo, write a caption that will be posted with it. Remember to include hashtags and emojis — Uplet allows you to do that right from a Mac’s desktop so that you don’t have to refer to your mobile to complete a post.
How To Post On Instagram From Laptop
Instagram is extremely limited in terms of image editing, so you might want to refer to better software. Well-edited images are the deal breakers on IG after all. Since you already have Setapp account, you have two options depending on your proficiency and love for detail.
Photo editing apps you can use right away on Setapp:
- If you’re an amateur-to-professional photographer, try CameraBag Pro. It’s an app that combines both ready filters and ultra-detailed editing, including nuanced skin tone correction and eye-sparking tools.
- If you just need quick and smart results, go for Photolemur. It’s an app that uses built-in AI to analyze what’s in the picture and how it should be edited. It’s a one-click editor that basically does magic but on the downside: you have limited influence on that magic, apart from the intensity of it.
Free App To Post To Instagram From Mac Pc
Try all these apps for free
Get a huge set of top apps for keeping your Mac in shape. Best utilities in one pack, give it a go!
How upload video to instagram from Mac
Nothing of major difference from uploading pictures. You grab a video and drag it all the way into the window that opens when you click the plus button in Uplet. Mac Instagram users are going to enjoy not having to move their videos to their iPhones to upload on IG.
Free App To Post To Instagram From Mac Pro
When you choose and prep your videos to upload to Instagram from desktop, keep in mind a few things:
- Large videos will take longer to upload (duh), give Uplet some time to process them.
- Instagram only allows videos that are up to 1 minute, so if your video is longer, cut it before uploading or it will get cut automatically.
How to add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
Uplet allows you to post on Instagram from Mac, switching between multiple accounts. So if you’re wondering how to repost on Instagram, you should know there’s no need to do that. Simply add another account and post your content to different spots from Mac:
- Click the Account name > Add an Account
- Enter the credentials and log in
- To switch across accounts, hit the account name you want to use. No need to log in and out again.
That’s about it. Using Instagram for Mac on desktop is nothing new. We’re still surprised that with such a huge audience and business behind it, Instagram still hasn’t introduced a decent desktop client of its own. Luckily for you, there are apps that cover the problem with ease.
We hope this guide has been of help and now you know how to bypass the tricky Mac-iPhone file shifting. It’s a pain to be forced to move every image to your phone when it’s ready for posting, so Uplet to the rescue. Have a great day, post a lot, cheers!