- Download Iphone Apps From Computer
- Download Apps For Mac
- Install Iphone Apps On Mac
- Download Ios Apps On Mac
You can download an app directly to your iPhone from the iTunes App Store. Once you have located an app that you want, you simply tap the app to display its detail screen. You then tap the price button near the top of its detail screen.
Apr 16, 2020 How to Transfer Apps from iPhone to Computer Using iTunes. ITunes can be the most familiar way to sync iPhone files to iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod. Therefore, you can transfer apps and other files from your iPhone to a PC or Mac for free using iTunes. Just learn how to transfer iPhone apps to computer by following these steps. Transfer Apps to iPhone on Mac without iTunes. If you want to get rid of the sync of iTunes, you can take advantage of the third-party iPhone transfer for Mac. Download red hand app macos high sierra mac. Among all the data transfer programs for iOS devices, Leawo iTransfer for Mac can be regarded as one of the best. The software enables users to transfer files among iOS devices.
You may or may not be asked to type your iTunes Store account password before the App Store disappears and you’re taken to the Home screen page where the new app’s icon resides. The new icon appears, slightly dimmed, with the word Loading beneath it and a blue progress indicator near its bottom.
If the app is rated 17+, you see a warning screen after you type your password. You have to click the OK button to confirm that you’re over 17 before the app downloads.
Remember that the app is now on your iPhone, but it won’t be copied to your iTunes library on your Mac or PC until your next sync. If your iPhone suddenly loses its memory (unlikely), or if you delete the app from your iPhone before you sync, that app is gone forever.
After you download an app to your iPhone, the next time you sync your phone you’ll see a dialog box that informs you: “iTunes has found purchased items on the iPhone that are not present in your iTunes library. Do you want to transfer these items from this iPhone back to your iTunes library? If you do not transfer these purchased items to your iTunes library they will be removed from your iPhone.” Your options are Transfer or Don’t Transfer. Click one.
By the way, although the dialog box refers to “purchased items,” you’ll see it even if the app was a freebie.
I found a very interesting app when surfing the Internet, and downloaded it to my MacBook. Now I want to install it on my iPhone. I wonder if there is any way possible to do that. I will appreciate any helpful suggestion, thanks.
Many people would like to install some interesting apps on their iPhone, and they can find many related apps in the App Store. Maybe some iPhone users will use their Mac computer to download the apps to iTunes library at first, and then sync the apps to their iPhone. This should all easy to be done, but if the iPhone users find an IPA file on the Internet, and want to sync this IPA file to their iPhone, what should they do? The post may give you an answer about how to transfer apps to iPhone on Mac.
Part 1. Sync Apps to iPhone on Mac with iTunes
It is very lucky to find an iPhone app you like on the Internet, and it is also easy for you to find it in App Store. App Store provides millions of apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If the users want to locate a certain app, they can use the search function of App Store. Then they are able to find the app they need. Then they are able to download the app and sync it to their iPhone with iTunes.
The tutorial will show you how to import apps to iTunes library and then sync apps to iPhone on Mac:
- Start iTunes and go to “iTunes > Preferences > Devices”, and check “Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically”.
- Plug iPhone into computer via the USB cable, and iTunes will launch automatically. If not, you need to manually start it.
- iTunes will recognize your iPhone and display the iPhone icon at the upper right corner. Click the iPhone icon, and choose “Apps” in the summary panel.
- Click “Files > Add Files to Library” to add the apps to your iTunes library. Then drag and drop the apps into the right part of the window.
- iTunes will sync the apps to your iPhone. When the sync is done, you will get the apps in your iPhone.
After the syncing process, the apps will be installed on your iPhone, and you are able to enjoy them now. In certain circumstances, the apps won’t be installed as the data of the apps are not complete or the installation is interrupted. Note that during the syncing process, iTunes will erase the non-purchased items.
Download Iphone Apps From Computer
Part 2. Transfer Apps to iPhone on Mac without iTunes
If you want to get rid of the sync of iTunes, you can take advantage of the third-party iPhone transfer for Mac. Among all the data transfer programs for iOS devices, Leawo iTransfer for Mac can be regarded as one of the best. The software enables users to transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and computers without the sync of iTunes, and it helps to transfer various kinds of files, including apps, music, movies, TV shows, ringtones, ebooks, photos and Camera Roll with ease. The following guidance will show you how to transfer apps to iPhone on Mac without iTunes, and you are allowed to free download the software to have a try. Note that the trial version has limited transfer times.
Download Apps For Mac
Tips: Leawo iTransfer only works with iTunes installed on your Mac.
1. Run Leawo iTransfer and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. The software will automatically detect the libraries of your iPhone, and then show the libraries in the left sidebar.
Install Iphone Apps On Mac
2. Choose “Apps” library in the left sidebar, and then the contents will be shown in the right part of the window.
3. Click “File > Add > Add File/Add Folder” at the upper right corner to add the IPA files from your computer.Leawo iTransfer will start transferring apps to iPhone immediately. The progress bar in the pop-up dialog will show you the percentage of the transfer process. When the app transfer is done, you will get the apps in your iPhone.
Download Ios Apps On Mac
Note that if the IPA files are not complete, they will not be transferred to your iPhone. With Leawo iTransfer, users are able to transfer files between iOS devices, for example, users can transfer ebooks from iPad to iPhone with the help of this software. If you are interested in this software, just free download it and have a try.