- What Video Editing Software Should I Use For Mac Download
- Best Free Video Editing For Mac
- What Video Editing Software Should I Use For Mac Free
Feb 12, 2020 Whether you're a weekend GoPro shooter or a full-time video professional, you need editing software that's powerful and easy to use. Here's how the best video editing software stacks up.
Now that you have taken excellent aerial shots of, for example, the snow-capped mountain peaks, it is time to edit the DJI drone footage and share it over social media. This is exactly where a DJI video editing software can come to your rescue by transforming the captured frames into pure magic. This article rounds up the best 5 video editors in 2020 for you. And you can get the answers of the following questions:
- 1. Does DJI Have a Video Editor?
- 2. Why Should We Edit DJI Drone Videos on a PC?
- 3. What Do Most DJI Users Do to Edit Their Videos?
- 4. What Are the Top 5 Video Editing Software for DJI Drone Videos?
- 5. How to DJI Video Footages Easily on Windows/Mac?
- Mar 13, 2020 See how to use the DJI drone video editor easily #2. Adobe Premiere Pro Best for Backing Up HEVC DJI Videos Data through Adobe Creative Cloud Target Users - Beginner & advanced users Supported OS - Windows & Mac. This industry-leading video editing software can serve you well while trying to edit the footages captured through your DJI Drone.
- Best Video Editing Software for Professionals 1. Final Cut Pro X. Developed by Apple, the Final Cut Pro X is one of the most popular prosumer-grade video editing software that content creators love to use.
- 12 Best Video Editing Software for Mac 1. Final Cut Pro. First on our list of 12 best video editing software for Mac is Final Cut Pro. It is Apple’s premier professional video editing software for macOS users. The application is built to tap into the robust processing core, graphics card, and VRAM that power the latest Mac.
Does DJI Have a Video Editor?
Yes, DJI users mostly bank on its default application, DJI GO 4 for shooting, editing and sharing videos on their mobile devices. But it doesn’t have any PC version which makes it increasingly difficult for people who are not well at ease with the app functionality.
Why Should We Edit DJI Drone Videos on a PC?
Let us now take a look at some of the inherent loopholes of the DJI GO 4 app which creates the requirement of an on-PC alternative.
• DJI videos are saved in cached versions in the DJI GO app. Thus, if you wish to save it in HD mode, you will have to download its copy from the SD card of your drone to your computer. This can be done either through a card reader or USB cable. And it will be well-reasoned that you proceed with on-PC editing.
• Working on a PC also makes things seem easier as you get to operate on a wider interface where everything can be navigated to without having to break any sweat.
• Smartphones usually are not equipped with adequate memory which is necessary for saving large 4K DJI footages.
What are most DJI used for video editing on Windows or Mac? Today we are going to discuss in brief about the best video editing software for DJI so that you can impart a professional finish to the aerial frames shot with your drone.
What Do Most DJI Users Do to Edit Their Videos?
• Split/Cut: remove any unwanted clips, such as crash from the last flight.
• Correct color/brightness: keep the frames protected from under or over exposure which becomes extremely necessary when the sun is around.
• Stabilize shaky video: remove all signs of shakiness from the captured frames.
• Change speed: creates slow-mo as well as time-lapse videos which are currently in rage amongst media professionals.
• Zoom: as it doesn’t always become possible to fly very close to the target object.
• Mute or reduce noise: remove the interference caused by wind as well as the device itself.
• Some other popular demands on DJI drone video editing are color grading, intra-frame coding, D-log setting, video compression, barrel distortion removal, time remapping, 4K video rendering, tilt shift, camera tracking, overlay, motion tracking etc.
DJI videos usually have high bit depth, high frame rate, ultra-high resolution (such as 4K), high bitrate, etc. The common video editing tools available in the market are inadequate to handle the same and usually succumb to quality degradation as well as crash. This in turn creates the requirement of a professional video editing software which we have listed down below.
Launch the app on any iOS device, signing in with your Apple or iCloud ID and password; or log in at iCloud.com and click the Find My iPhone button.Infernal devices: The Find My iPhone app, shown here in its iOS incarnation, provides a list of all your associated Macs and iOS devices.The Devices list displays every device—iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac—associated with your account that has Find My iPhone enabled. You can use the Find My iPhone iOS app or the iCloud website to find them. The status of each device—how long ago it was located, or that it wasn’t located—appears just below its name.If Find My iPhone can locate your device, it will show it on the map, where you can zoom in and out, and switch between Map, Satellite, and Hybrid views. A green dot next to a device means Find My iPhone located it; a gray dot means the device is offline or could not be found. Find my iphone app on mac book. Unfortunately, you can’t track the location of your Mac over time: Unlike the Lost Mode available to iOS devices, Find My Mac shows only the most-recent location of your computer.Sound off: You can remotely lock your Mac, force it to play a sound, or, if worse comes to worst, erase its entire contents.You can also have your Mac play a sound—handy if you’ve misplaced it somewhere in the house; plus you can lock it remotely with a numeric passcode or remotely erase it.If you opt to remotely lock your Mac, the computer will actually shut down once it receives the lock command.
The Top 5 Video Editing Software for DJI Drone Videos
#1. VideoProc [Fastest and Easiest for Processing 4K HEVC DJI Videos]
Your search for the fast and easiest video editor of 4K videos ends with VideoProc. The DJI video editing software applies full GPU acceleration while converting audio, video files and DVDs to virtually any other output formats. This in turn helps with processing of Ultra HD files, HEVC videos, high-framerate and lengthy footages quickly and smoothly without making any compromise in terms of quality. VideoProc is a multi-functional video utility which can cater to users of all skill levels coupled with its intuitive and clean interface. Only clicking on the presets, you can receive a fast and high quality result.
• Can process 4K, 5K, 6K and 8K video without succumbing to crashes.
• Allows rotation and flipping of videos as well as adjustment of playback speed.
• Helps with removal of unwanted video sections and joint of any parts flexibly.
• Shaky footages can be stabilized by reducing the noise.
• Can remove fisheye distortion and even stabilize footages.
• Allows the addition of effects such as Noise, Negate, Mosaic and many more.
• Users can add subtitles and even merge different shots having different formats to create a single MKV file.
• Adjustments can be made to different video settings like brightness, saturation, contrast etc.
#2. Adobe Premiere Pro [Best for Backing Up HEVC DJI Videos Data through Adobe Creative Cloud]
This industry-leading video editing software can serve you well while trying to edit the footages captured through your DJI Drone. It can be used as a DJI drone video editor that is powered to the core by Adobe Sensei which helps in crafting polished footages having a professional appeal.
• Has the ability of exporting videos in a variety of formats.
• All the data gets backed up automatically in Apple Cloud.
• Comes with enhanced tracking as well as masking capabilities.
• Footages can be edited in all formats ranging from 8K to virtual reality.
#3. Cyberlink Power Director [Best Choice for 360-Degree Drone Camera Users]
If you have a 360-degree drone camera, then you are bound to feel benefitted from using the Cyberlink Power Director. This versatile tool can proceed with synchronized editing of footages captured using multiple cameras. You can use it as a DJI drone video editing software.
• Vector shapes can be both applied and edited using precise keyframe controls and auto-fit text.
• Motion graphic elements can be merged with the titles of videos to impart a stylish look.
• 18 transition effects can add a professional touch to your captured footages.
• Supports multi-GPU acceleration and OpenCL for editing 4K clips as well as videos without succumbing to system lag.
#4. Davinci Resolve [Free Choice for Easing Out the Post-Production Process]
What Video Editing Software Should I Use For Mac Download
This software has gained a lot of popularity amongst professional video editors who make use of the same in free post-production process. A unique thing about Davinci Resolve is that it can handle parallel engines for enhancing the color grading process as well as quality.
• Supports real-time video editing in 2K resolution.
• Offers powerful new features like speed wrap, facial recognition etc.
• Both effects and grades can be applied to clips.
• End projects can be directly uploaded to Vimeo and YouTube.
#5. iMovie [Built-in Mac Tool for Amateur Users]
This tool comes built-in to every Mac system and even features an easy learning curve making it ideal for amateur users. iMovie can serve you well if you wish to undertake basic editing work on footages. It features an intuitive design and simple accompanying instructions which can enhance your knowledge about the same.
• Can be used on your iPhone and iPad apart from Mac laptops or PCs.
• Support 4K video editing without suffering quality loss.
• Animated titles and credits can be added to the footages from the dozens of available styles.
• 10 high fidelity video filters can impart a professional look to your movie.
How to Edit DJI Video Footages Easily on Windows/Mac?
It becomes extremely easy to transcode, tweak and adjust (4K/large) videos captured using DJI cameras through VideoProc. Once you have added the video, you will be presented with an array of options which can guide you through the processing part. This also holds true for amateur users who are trying our video processing for the very first time.
1. Convert: You can convert videos by first importing the source video and next selecting the target format before the transcoding process.
2. Cut: You can cut or trim DJI videos by selecting the tool from the Edit toolbar and specifying the position by dragging the dual green knobs.
3. Split: Choose the Split option from the Toolbox and select the parts you wish to keep by moving the dual green knobs.
4. Deshake: Videos can be stabilized by selecting the Deshake option from the Toolbox and trimming the shaky segments by moving the green cursors.
5. Reduce Noise: Drone audio noise can be reduced or removed by selecting the Denoise option from the Toolbox tab and making your selection by moving the green cursors.
6. Merge: Videos can be merged by first loading your preferred clips and clicking on the Merge button appearing on the main interface.
7. Remove Fisheye: Clicking on the Fisheye option from the Toolbox tab can provide you with access to lens correction controls. You can trim the segments having fisheye effect by simply moving the green cursors.
8. Adjust Speed: The feature of playback speed adjusting is somewhat hidden in the DJI video editor. Click any option on the Toobbox of VideoProc, switch to the first option – Audio & Video, glide left or right the control bar and adjust the playback speed from 0.10x to 16x.
Best Free Video Editing For Mac
The Level-3 Hardware Acceleration Technology helps VideoProc in processing videos 47 times faster than its peer tools. All of this is done by diminishing CPU usage for enhancing the longevity of your computer.
What Video Editing Software Should I Use For Mac Free
We hope our todays discussion could add value to your knowledge about best DJI video editing software. Although each one of them come with their own set of bells and whistles, VideoProc stands out from its peers with its versatile functionality which can help you undertake holistic video processing functions irrespective of your skill level.