- What Are Good Video Editing Software For Mac No Watermark
- Good Video Editing Software For Macbook
- What Are Good Video Editing Software For Mac Download
- Good Video Editing Program
If you can’t choose which Apple’s model is the best Mac for video editing, read more about these top 6 laptops that will run Premiere Pro and Final Cut without lags.
May 22, 2020 Final Cut Pro X is our pick for the best video editing software for Mac. And, as you would suspect with Apple, the must-have editor is consummately easy to use and comes packed with enough features to warrant the (admittedly high) price tag. We like the grouping tools, effect options and the straightforward way you can add and edit audio. Jun 28, 2020 Shotcut is highly versatile free video editing software available on Mac and PC. Once you get past the somewhat steep learning curve, you’ll find you can do quite a lot with Shotcut. And, since it’s a free software, you have the option of seeing whether or not you like it without having to pay a cent. Jul 12, 2018 The best video editing software for Mac is, ultimately, the one that does what you need to do in a way that you enjoy working. There’s lots of Mac video editing software, and much of it is free. Take time, try out as many applications as you can and choose the best one for you.
What Is the Best Mac for Video Editing?
IMovie is a proprietary program that comes with Apple devices. It is designed to create and edit videos, clips, family videos, trailers. Among video editing software for Mac, iMovie is definitely the most popular option, however it is still considered an amateur, entry-level, application. The best video editing software for Mac is Final Cut Pro. It is an Apple product designed to harness the power of Mac computers for speedy and flawless editing. It comes equipped with state-of-the-art video/audio editing tools, including special effects, filters, motion graphics, and an array of enhancements for creating professional videos.
Defining the best computer for video editing and multimedia from the Apple line is not easy. Numerous variants need to be analyzed, each of them can have different hardware pieces, additionally, several received updates this year.
Regardless of your position and degree of financial freedom, I’ve gathered top 6 Macs that are good for basic and experienced video post production.
Best Macs for Video Editing In 2020
Look through these laptops and choose the one for your budget and video editing.
1. Apple iMac 27-inch Retina 5K Display
- Powerful 6-core i5 processor
- Clear 5K retina display
- Corporate ultra-thin design
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 high-speed ports
- Keyboard and mouse included
- Haven’t been found
Apple regularly updates its older versions, so the new iMac for video editing is nearly flawless, even comes close to what the Pro can do. The clear screen with awesome color rendition and high contrast ratio is worth a lot.
It almost fully reproduces the DCI-P3 color space used in the movies. The built-in Retina Display works at 60 MHz.
Being 1K bigger in size, it is an ideal 4K video editing computer, allowing you to change frames in full definition without hiding the controls. Its heart is the cutting-edge six-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost capability above 4GHz that can process nearly everything at high speed.
Dedicated AMD Radeon Pro graphics processor with 4-8 GB of video memory will handle any rendering software easy. Other cool features are the 8GB of RAM and a large 1TB SSD Fusion drive. Memory can be extended too.
Considering Apple's brand industrial design, updated fillings, price-quality relationship, I can recommend this device as the best iMac for video editing.
- Read more about the best monitor for video editing.
2. Apple MacBook Pro 15-Inch
- Retina display of increased sharpness
- New processor
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Long battery life
- Non-4K screen
- SSD could be larger
- No standard ports
In case your job requires combining portability with the capability to handle complex video processing, Apple MacBook Pro i9 is your choice. The 15-inch versions are advisable for their discrete video cards: video editing in 4K or photo editing in RAW is ensured by the AMD Radeon Pro powerful graphics processor.
It alternates with the integrated Intel UHD graphics processor when performance can be reduced. Video editing on MacBook flaws smoothly on the high definition Retina screen that is very sharp with incredible colors. Additional monitor can be joined easily, too.
It includes a branded track and touchpad to flip through the software timeline. You will also like optimized stereo speakers. It combines 16GB of RAM with a 512GB SSD drive.
The installed battery can run for about 10 hours, offering superior performance by laptop standards. The sturdy case protects the 9th generation 8-core Intel processor from overheating and throttling.
The 15-inch version would be the best MacBook Pro for video editing for those who need to balance portability with decent image and power.
- Check out the best computers for video editing.
3. Apple iMac Pro
- 5K resolution display
- Powerful discrete video card
- Ability to expand hardware
- Double cooled case with 4 UCB-C ports
- Branded keyboard and mouse included
- High cost
- SSD volume could be larger
It’s not surprising that the brand’s leader in my lit too due to its quick processing and low delay. With iMac Pro video editing is possible in 8K format, sound effects can be adjusted smoothly at the fastest speed.
The 27-inch screen is large and crisp with a 5120x2880 definition and renders colors naturally thanks to the Retina panel. The standard version includes 8 Intel Xeon W cores, the maximum is 18, with the possibility of overclocking.
You can install recent Radeon Pro Vega 56 with 8GB or 64 with 16GB of memory. Either one performs great with software capable of GPU acceleration.
The 32GB of RAM and a voluminous 1TB solid state drive make professional video editing flawless. Numerous ports are very convenient, including Thunderbolt 3, plus Apple Magic keyboard and mouse.
- Read more about how much RAM do you need for video editing.
4. Apple MacBook Pro 13-Inch
- Retina screen with True Tone feature
- Ability to connect a separate eGPU
- Ultra-compact design with 4 USB-C ports
- Super-fast SSD
- Could have more memory
- The screen isn`t 4K
- Integrated video card
When Intel engineered their 8th generation of processor, users got a new MacBook Pro 13 inch. This model has an outstanding True Tone Retina screen, famous for clear and natural picture, powerful speakers, and four fast Thunderbolt 3 inputs.
The Core i5 with 2.4 GHz base frequency is enhanced by 8GB of RAM. This should answer “Is the 13 inch MacBook Pro good for video editing” question, though 4K processing may be troublesome.
Despite the integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, the device can flawlessly run any modern video editing software. The CNC-Machined cover has a super-fast 512GB solid-state drive.
If work is mostly done not at home, you will benefit from Macbook Pro video editing with this mobile and portable but powerful machine that has 10-hour battery duration and a weight of 1.35 kg.
- Check out what is the best Apple laptop.
5. Apple Mac Pro
- Ability to connect up to 6 monitors simultaneously
- You can expand hardware components
- Connecting up to 36 peripheral units
- Silent cooling system
- Monitor required
- Old CPU and GPU technologies
- No FireWire Connections
Apple Workstation is a professional video editing computer designed for specialists, who consider the highest power combined with flexibility very important. It is suitable for applications that use the biggest amount of processing cores and rendering like video editors, image editing softwares, 3D programs, etc.
Despite the updates being discontinued, it remains the best desktop computer for video editing with tremendous computational capability and speed. It has two AMD FirePro graphics processors.
You can install up to 64GB of RAM memory, up to 1TB of flash memory, update the graphics or up-level the processor (even to a 12-core one). This would let you effortlessly run a whole software set while simultaneously encoding a 4K video.
Doing professional work and being in need of extreme multiprocessing capabilities, undoubtedly purchase this best Mac for video editing considering its decreasing cost.
- Read more about the best video editing softwares.
6. Apple MacBook Air
- Retina screen
- Processor Turbo-overclocking up to 3.6 GHz
- Slim body and lightweight design
- Excellent battery life
- Built-in graphics processor
- RAM could be bigger
Since Apple has updated the frame and internal components, added the desirable features, using MacBook Air for video editing has become quite realistic for simple video color grading operations.
The laptop is quite light (1.35 kg) with a familiar keyboard. The miniature body fits a 13.3-inch Retina screen. At 2560x1600 definition, it shows a sharp image with realistic colors.
The 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel i5 processor can be overclocked to double its speed. The video editing won’t be flawless. Still, it handles simple editing and normal administrative work great.
The integrated Intel UHD 617 video card, 8GB of RAM, together with 128 or 256GB SSD ensure that. It has 2 USB-C ports plus an SD card slot, so transferring photos is convenient.
This laptop for video editing is under $1000 and has the benefit of working for up to 14 hours on a battery charge. For people with limited budget who search for a portable and inexpensive version of the MacBook, this is the best choice.
Top 6 Best Macs for Video Editing
|OUR CHOICE||Check Price →|
Apple MacBook Pro 15-Inch
|Check Price →|
|PROFESSIONAL||Check Price →|
Apple MacBook Pro 13-Inch
|Check Price →|
|Check Price →|
Apple MacBook AirCHEAPEST
|Check Price →|
How to Choose Mac for Video Editing?
Video editing is a serious task for any OS. Certainly, this brand’s computers can do this job, but the difference is substantial between some vlog clips and a real movie.
Not working in the 4K format, you can afford to go around with a small laptop. For a specialist, the full-size desktop will forever remain superior in power.
For any video editing software, the processor plays the main role. My advice is to not go below the quad-core Intel Core i5 processor.
If you’re ready to invest, get a 6-8 core processor, because the expense greatly enhances performance. Being very limited in budget, you can still get a dual-core but performing complex jobs will be problematic.
Those working with footage consider accurate color rendition of the highest importance and Apple Retina displays gained the best reputation in this. iMac and MacBook Pro have it and it’s a huge boost.
Such a display is known for crisp definition, natural colors, and wide viewing cones. Such features help to display the footage accurately and clearly, with no distortions, which ensures higher-quality video editing.
The second most influential component is the video card. The software is mostly capable of rendering through a graphics processor.
AMD hardware has gained popularity, so a middle- or higher-class Mac means a discrete GPU. Certain Pro models even have the AMD Fire Pro dual feature that concentrates on providing superior performance or combining integrated and discrete processors to optimize it.
What Are Good Video Editing Software For Mac No Watermark
The video editing process largely depends on the amount of RAM in your computer. The most time-consuming process is the export of the finished video.
For comfortable video editing on a Mac, you need at least 8GB of RAM (16GB is required for 4K editing, 3D work, and 360 ° video editing).
The speed and capacity of the internal drive will provide instant access to the material. Get at least a standard SSD drive. Better yet, the branded hybrid SSD. Its speed is several times higher than usual, both during recording and reading.
Hi there, I'm Ann Young - a professional blogger, read more
The best free torrent clients at a glance. Torrent download apps for mac. The only way to keep yourself safe and anonymous when torrenting is to use a. Provided the copyright holder has given permission for the file to be shared this way it's fine, but using torrents to download content you'd otherwise have to pay for is not legal. Whether you need something that just gets the job done, or something more advanced that can be extended through the use of add-ons, you’ll definitely find something here. Are torrents legal?Torrents have a bad reputation due to piracy, but they aren't illegal in themselves and have lots of legitimate uses, including downloading open source software and material that's in the public domain.It all depends on the content you're downloading.
Now that you have taken excellent aerial shots of, for example, the snow-capped mountain peaks, it is time to edit the DJI drone footage and share it over social media. This is exactly where a DJI video editing software can come to your rescue by transforming the captured frames into pure magic. This article rounds up the best 5 video editors in 2020 for you. And you can get the answers of the following questions:
- 1. Does DJI Have a Video Editor?
- 2. Why Should We Edit DJI Drone Videos on a PC?
- 3. What Do Most DJI Users Do to Edit Their Videos?
- 4. What Are the Top 5 Video Editing Software for DJI Drone Videos?
- 5. How to DJI Video Footages Easily on Windows/Mac?
Does DJI Have a Video Editor?
Yes, DJI users mostly bank on its default application, DJI GO 4 for shooting, editing and sharing videos on their mobile devices. But it doesn’t have any PC version which makes it increasingly difficult for people who are not well at ease with the app functionality.
Why Should We Edit DJI Drone Videos on a PC?
Good Video Editing Software For Macbook
Let us now take a look at some of the inherent loopholes of the DJI GO 4 app which creates the requirement of an on-PC alternative.
• DJI videos are saved in cached versions in the DJI GO app. Thus, if you wish to save it in HD mode, you will have to download its copy from the SD card of your drone to your computer. This can be done either through a card reader or USB cable. And it will be well-reasoned that you proceed with on-PC editing.
• Working on a PC also makes things seem easier as you get to operate on a wider interface where everything can be navigated to without having to break any sweat.
• Smartphones usually are not equipped with adequate memory which is necessary for saving large 4K DJI footages.
What are most DJI used for video editing on Windows or Mac? Today we are going to discuss in brief about the best video editing software for DJI so that you can impart a professional finish to the aerial frames shot with your drone.
What Do Most DJI Users Do to Edit Their Videos?
• Split/Cut: remove any unwanted clips, such as crash from the last flight.
• Correct color/brightness: keep the frames protected from under or over exposure which becomes extremely necessary when the sun is around.
• Stabilize shaky video: remove all signs of shakiness from the captured frames.
• Change speed: creates slow-mo as well as time-lapse videos which are currently in rage amongst media professionals.
• Zoom: as it doesn’t always become possible to fly very close to the target object.
• Mute or reduce noise: remove the interference caused by wind as well as the device itself.
• Some other popular demands on DJI drone video editing are color grading, intra-frame coding, D-log setting, video compression, barrel distortion removal, time remapping, 4K video rendering, tilt shift, camera tracking, overlay, motion tracking etc.
DJI videos usually have high bit depth, high frame rate, ultra-high resolution (such as 4K), high bitrate, etc. The common video editing tools available in the market are inadequate to handle the same and usually succumb to quality degradation as well as crash. This in turn creates the requirement of a professional video editing software which we have listed down below.
The Top 5 Video Editing Software for DJI Drone Videos
#1. VideoProc [Fastest and Easiest for Processing 4K HEVC DJI Videos]
Your search for the fast and easiest video editor of 4K videos ends with VideoProc. The DJI video editing software applies full GPU acceleration while converting audio, video files and DVDs to virtually any other output formats. This in turn helps with processing of Ultra HD files, HEVC videos, high-framerate and lengthy footages quickly and smoothly without making any compromise in terms of quality. VideoProc is a multi-functional video utility which can cater to users of all skill levels coupled with its intuitive and clean interface. Only clicking on the presets, you can receive a fast and high quality result.
• Can process 4K, 5K, 6K and 8K video without succumbing to crashes.
• Allows rotation and flipping of videos as well as adjustment of playback speed.
• Helps with removal of unwanted video sections and joint of any parts flexibly.
• Shaky footages can be stabilized by reducing the noise.
• Can remove fisheye distortion and even stabilize footages.
MacOS 10.13 or older Note: LEGO® MINDSTORMS® EV3 Home Edition software for macOS will not be supported by macOS 10.15 Catalina. Please see below for more details of our new recommended EV3 software for macOS 10.14 or later.
• Allows the addition of effects such as Noise, Negate, Mosaic and many more.
• Users can add subtitles and even merge different shots having different formats to create a single MKV file.
• Adjustments can be made to different video settings like brightness, saturation, contrast etc.
#2. Adobe Premiere Pro [Best for Backing Up HEVC DJI Videos Data through Adobe Creative Cloud]
This industry-leading video editing software can serve you well while trying to edit the footages captured through your DJI Drone. It can be used as a DJI drone video editor that is powered to the core by Adobe Sensei which helps in crafting polished footages having a professional appeal.
• Has the ability of exporting videos in a variety of formats.
• All the data gets backed up automatically in Apple Cloud.
• Comes with enhanced tracking as well as masking capabilities.
• Footages can be edited in all formats ranging from 8K to virtual reality.
#3. Cyberlink Power Director [Best Choice for 360-Degree Drone Camera Users]
If you have a 360-degree drone camera, then you are bound to feel benefitted from using the Cyberlink Power Director. This versatile tool can proceed with synchronized editing of footages captured using multiple cameras. You can use it as a DJI drone video editing software.
• Vector shapes can be both applied and edited using precise keyframe controls and auto-fit text.
• Motion graphic elements can be merged with the titles of videos to impart a stylish look.
• 18 transition effects can add a professional touch to your captured footages.
• Supports multi-GPU acceleration and OpenCL for editing 4K clips as well as videos without succumbing to system lag.
#4. Davinci Resolve [Free Choice for Easing Out the Post-Production Process]
This software has gained a lot of popularity amongst professional video editors who make use of the same in free post-production process. A unique thing about Davinci Resolve is that it can handle parallel engines for enhancing the color grading process as well as quality.
• Supports real-time video editing in 2K resolution.
• Offers powerful new features like speed wrap, facial recognition etc.
• Both effects and grades can be applied to clips.
• End projects can be directly uploaded to Vimeo and YouTube.
#5. iMovie [Built-in Mac Tool for Amateur Users]
This tool comes built-in to every Mac system and even features an easy learning curve making it ideal for amateur users. iMovie can serve you well if you wish to undertake basic editing work on footages. It features an intuitive design and simple accompanying instructions which can enhance your knowledge about the same.
• Can be used on your iPhone and iPad apart from Mac laptops or PCs.
• Support 4K video editing without suffering quality loss.
• Animated titles and credits can be added to the footages from the dozens of available styles.
• 10 high fidelity video filters can impart a professional look to your movie.
How to Edit DJI Video Footages Easily on Windows/Mac?
It becomes extremely easy to transcode, tweak and adjust (4K/large) videos captured using DJI cameras through VideoProc. Once you have added the video, you will be presented with an array of options which can guide you through the processing part. This also holds true for amateur users who are trying our video processing for the very first time.
1. Convert: You can convert videos by first importing the source video and next selecting the target format before the transcoding process.
2. Cut: You can cut or trim DJI videos by selecting the tool from the Edit toolbar and specifying the position by dragging the dual green knobs.
3. Split: Choose the Split option from the Toolbox and select the parts you wish to keep by moving the dual green knobs.
4. Deshake: Videos can be stabilized by selecting the Deshake option from the Toolbox and trimming the shaky segments by moving the green cursors.
5. Reduce Noise: Drone audio noise can be reduced or removed by selecting the Denoise option from the Toolbox tab and making your selection by moving the green cursors.
What Are Good Video Editing Software For Mac Download
6. Merge: Videos can be merged by first loading your preferred clips and clicking on the Merge button appearing on the main interface.
7. Remove Fisheye: Clicking on the Fisheye option from the Toolbox tab can provide you with access to lens correction controls. You can trim the segments having fisheye effect by simply moving the green cursors.
8. Adjust Speed: The feature of playback speed adjusting is somewhat hidden in the DJI video editor. Click any option on the Toobbox of VideoProc, switch to the first option – Audio & Video, glide left or right the control bar and adjust the playback speed from 0.10x to 16x.
The Level-3 Hardware Acceleration Technology helps VideoProc in processing videos 47 times faster than its peer tools. All of this is done by diminishing CPU usage for enhancing the longevity of your computer.
Good Video Editing Program
We hope our todays discussion could add value to your knowledge about best DJI video editing software. Although each one of them come with their own set of bells and whistles, VideoProc stands out from its peers with its versatile functionality which can help you undertake holistic video processing functions irrespective of your skill level.