Posture variation is the cornerstone of ergonomics, which is why we designed Unimouse so that you can explore its 4 friction-based points of articulation to find your own unique comfort. Effortlessly switch postures on the fly and engage different muscles and tendons while avoiding fixed, static positions.
Unimouse is comfort in motion.
Best file recovery software free mac software. Welcome to the future of mousing.
Our patented articulating hinge allows you to adjust the angle of body tilt anywhere between 35-70 degrees. It features a friction-based system for an experience that is simple, yet stable in any position.
The ATS (Articulating Thumb Support) eliminates harmful gripping and pinching of the CMC (basal) joint and helps to reduce RSI. The tri-axis thumb rest accommodates hand width with ease and allows you to relax your grip in any position, regardless of your hand size and shape.
- UNIMOUSE REVIEWS “This is unlike anything I have ever tried before, this is pretty wild.” – Lewis of Unbox Therapy Watch Now “the ability to adjust to your heart’s desire. You could get with this or you couldget with that” – Dookie Watch Now “really eliminates fatigue. Contour Design.
- This round we have the Unimouse by Contour Design, and the twist is it allows you to twist your wrist at multiple angles in an attempt to customize your vertical position based on your own personal comfort (not everyone may find one static vertical position comfortable). In other wards, the mouse can be adjusted to control the degree of tilt.
Mac OS Driver is useless - Quite frankly, if it wasn’t for the the form factor, I would’ve returned the mouse a long time ago. The driver won’t recognize the device as the Unimouse and will instead erroneously classify it as the RollerMouse Free3 Wireless or the Balance Keyboard. Since it's neither, I cannot customize any of the buttons.
- 1. ATS
- Articulating Thumb Support - Adjustable thumb rest allows you to accommodate any hand size to provide help reduce grip pressure and pain.
- 2. Adjustable Tilt
- Our patented articulating hinge allows you to adjust the angle of body tilt anywhere between 35-70 degrees
- 3. 6 Programmable Buttons
- Unimouse features 6 programmable buttons (Left, Middle, Right, Scroll Click, Forward, Back).
- 4. Wireless
- Unimouse features a 2.4Ghz Advanced Wireless chip.
- 5. Quick Charging, Long-Life Rechargeable Battery
- Our Lithium Ion Polymer (LIP) Battery allows for up to 3 months of use on a single charge** and it charges in about 2 hours.
- 6. 10 Cursor Speeds
- Quickly adjust the speed of your mouse with 10 built-in cursor speeds ranging from 800 to 2800.
Contour Unimouse Wireless
Long Lasting, Quick Recharging Battery
10 Cursor Speeds
6 Programmable Buttons
With a state of the art Pixart (PMW3330) sensor, it provides seamless performance on almost any surface at a working distance of up 8 meters, while ten cursor speed selections let you work at your own pace.
Lithium-Ion Polymer battery provides up to three months of power** on a single charge and our Data+Charge cable will allow you to charge while you work to help eliminate downtime. Our clever “Smart Sleep” battery system ensures a long lasting wireless experience by hibernating when not in use.
6 programmable buttons and an ultra smooth scroll wheel let you unleash your creativity. Customizable button assignments will suit virtually any task and accommodate your unique needs.
- Product Dimensions
- 4.7in. x 3.0in. x 2.2in.
- 4.5 oz.
- Wired Wireless
- 2.4Ghz Advanced Wireless Technology
- Battery Type
- Lithium-ion Polymer (LIP) rechargeable battery, 470mAh
- Battery Life
- Up to 1 month* on a single charge
- Charging Time
- 2 Hour quick charge
- Plug and Play. Optional driver for button customization.
- Body Angle Adjustment
- 35 degrees incrementally. Friction based locking system.
- Thumb Angle Adjustment
- 35 degrees in either direction. Friction based locking system.
- Sensor Type
- Pixart PMW3330, IR
- Operational Distance
- Up to 25 feet
- Cursor Speeds
- 800 1000 1200 1400 1600 1800 2000 2200 2400 2800
- 6 programmable buttons (Left, Middle, Right, Scroll Click, Forward, Back)
- Operating System
- PC Mac
* Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions