Samsung Cloud Print is a free cloud service that allows you to print and scan from your smartphone or tablet to your Samsung printer or MFP. After installing the Samsung Cloud Print app, you can register with the Samsung Cloud Print service just using your mobile number for authentication. Samsung Laser Printers - How to Install Drivers/Software Using the Samsung Printer Software Installers for Mac OS X The Samsung Printer Software Installer is a web-based installer that will download and install the printer drivers and software needed for the Samsung printer currently connected. Updated It covers 3 easy ways in this article to help Samsung users print text messages from their Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8/7/6, and more. Both the free tools and an all-around Samsung data manager for desktop are included. Samsung was the first company to integrate Apple Music into its smart tv platform. Now users can follow along to the lyrics of a song in real-time, as they can on Apple devices. The search-by.
In this age of smartphones and their undeniable importance, losing text messages is not pleasure. In addition to making soft-copy backups, you might even need to save them in physical form. Whether to keep track of a certain portion of a conversation, to save a whole or to secure some specific information for legal purposes, it's important to know how to print text messages from Samsung Galaxy and that's what we're going to deal with in this article.
Tip 1. How to Print Out Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy with Professional Android Assistant?
In the first method, we're going to make use of an Android Assistant - Samsung Messages Backup. Here, you'll first need to transfer the texts from your Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/Note 9/8/7/6 to your computer and print out the SMS for free.
Why Choose Samsung Messages Backup?
(1) Transfer text messages from Samsung Galaxy to computer easily.
Samsung Apps For Mac
(2) The transferred SMS can be saved in HTML/Text/CSV/Back Files/XML File formats. The CSV format allows you to arrange the text conversations in Excel so that you can print out the conversations clearly.
(3) You can send/read a text message on the computer directly.
(4) Transfer all kinds of data between Android phone and computer easily. The software supports text messages, contacts, call logs, photos, music, videos, apps, and documents.
(5) Back up and restore your Android devices.
(6) Story compatibility makes the program works perfectly on all of the Android phones on the market, including Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S7/S6, Galaxy Note9/8/7/6, Galaxy A9/A8/A7/A6, HUAWEI, LG, Xiaomi, OPPO, OnePlus, Motorola, HTC, etc.
How to Transfer & Print Out SMS from Your Samsung Galaxy?
To do that, you need to export your wanted text conversations to a computer in CSV format and print out the SMS with Excel.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to a computer via USB cable.
- Preview and select the SMS you wanted.
- Transfer text messages from Samsung to your computer.
- Open the CSV format file with Excel and print it out.
Here are the details:
Step 1. Connect your Samsung phone to a computer.
Download and install the program on your computer and then run it. The original interface will be empty and ask you to connect your phone. Just connect your Samsung to your computer using a USB cable. You need to enable USB debugging on your Samsung phone.
Step 2. Make your Galaxy be detected successfully.
Follow the on-screen prompts to let your device be recognized. Once that's done, the new interface of the program will display various information about your phone like the model, serial number and memory status.
Step 3. Preview and select your wanted text conversations.
It displays all the different categories on the left panel. Find and click on SMS. Now the right panel will display all the conversation you have saved on your phone. Just check the boxes of the individual conversations you want to print.
Step 4. Transfer text messages from Samsung Galaxy to PC/Mac.
After making a selection, click 'Export' and select 'Export to CSV'. Then select a local folder to save the CSV file.
Step 5. Print out the text messages from Samsung.
Open and arrange text conversations with Excel. After that, on the Excel, find 'Print' under 'Files' from the upper-left corner. After setting the necessary criteria (number of copies, page range, etc.), click the 'Print' button to have your text messages printed.
Apart from printing out SMS, you can also use this software to:
Logitech HD-Webcam-C270, install, manual, review, SetPoint, Unifying, Driver and Software Download for Windows And Mac– welcome again to our blog, we are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. Here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate.Our Logitech drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. Because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing. Welcome to Logitech Support. Register Getting Started FAQ Community. Downloads - HD Webcam C270 There are no Downloads for this Product. There are no FAQs for this Product. There are no Spare Parts available for this Product. Check our Logitech Warranty here. Make the Most of your warranty. Other Product Specific Phone Numbers. Logitech c270 software for mac download mac.
Tip 2. Print The Screenshots of Your Samsung Text Messages
If you don't want to use an intermediary software then instead of printing the messages from your Galaxy as actual texts, you can have them printed in image form. In this way, you won't need a computer if your Samsung device is equipped with an OTG feature. It's obviously the more practical choice if you want to print a single portion of a conversation or a conversation that can be wholly displayed in a single screen.
Samsung Mobile Print App For Mac
To do that:
- On your Samsung Galaxy, go to the 'Messages' and find the conversation you want to print.
- Take a screenshot of your text. Simultaneously press and hold 'Power' + 'Home'/'Power' + 'Volume Down'.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy to a printer via OTG.
- Send your screenshot to the printer and print it out.
It's a pretty quick way to make a printout of your text messages but the problem is, to make a hard-copy of a long conversation, you'd have to take a lot of screenshots. So it's best that you stick with short text with this one.
Tip 3. How to Print Out Text Messages from Samsung with Free Apps?
If you don't want to use a computer but still need to print out long conversations and text messages from a Samsung phone, there are free apps available on Play Store that you can use. Since there are quite a few such apps, we'll just stick to Samsung Cloud Print and SMS Backup & Print.
Samsung Cloud Print
- Find and install Cloud Print from Play Store.
- From the settings menu of your Samsung, activate NFC recognition to connect with printers with NFC tags.
- Now, to begin the registration of the printer that's connected to the LAN, turn on the Wi-Fi of your phone.
- Touch the backside of your device to the NFS tag of the connected printer to recognize it as a registered device.
- Now, open Cloud Print and simply select the text messages you want to print.
You can also register the printer by using its MAC address, QR Code or just by selecting the Wi-Fi printers listed in the apps registration screen.
SMS Backup, Print & Restore
SMS Backup, Print & Restore, which is called SMS Share 2 previously, lets you share your text messages from your phone using any sharing method available on your Samsung phone. Whether it's Facebook, email or Whatsapp, you can use the sharing medium through this app to essentially create a copy of your text messages at a source that you can easily access from another device (computer) or your phone itself and download it as an imported file.
It allows you to print out the SMS and MMS from your Samsung Galaxy directly or you can send the text conversations to an Email for printing.
The methods listed here are not the only ways to create a hardcopy of your text messages. Any program or application, like SMS Backup+, that can back up your messages externally can be used as an intermediary to take the printout. SMS Backup+, for instance, can be synced to your Gmail account, which will then act as the storage for your SMS.
These messages can then be viewed by clicking on the 'SMS' tab on the left panel of your account along with 'Inbox'. You can then download any text from there on your computer or your phone and print it out.
Words in The End:
Now, please pick one way as you like to print out your wanted text messages from Samsung Galaxy. What do you think about them? Which one do you prefer to? You can leave your comments and share your experience with us.