Acronis is a name well known in the Windows world, but less so to Mac users. True Image is its personal backup solution and it supports backing up your data to a local disk, Acronis' own cloud. To see the size of a specific file or folder, click it once and then press Command-I. To see storage information about your Mac, click the Apple menu in the top-left of your screen. Choose About This Mac and click the Storage tab. For Time Machine backups, it's good to use a drive that has at least twice the storage capacity of your Mac. May 26, 2020 If your Mac is using an earlier version of any Mac operating system, you should install the latest Apple software updates, which can include important security updates and updates for the apps installed by macOS, such as Safari, Books, Messages, Mail, Music, Calendar, and Photos. Ios backup software apple mac os x.
Roland M400 Tutorial A 24-minute introduction and tutorial of the Roland M-400 Digital Mixer. Roland M400 A video about a cool mixing console. Roland M-400 Remote Software (for Mac) Roland M-400 Remote Software running on a 15 inch Macbook Pro 10.7.2. Roland M400 digital mixing console Sound Check Gi.Mi. Roland V-Mixing Overview. Subscribe to the Roland Newsletter to get the latest articles, videos, and news about your favorite Roland products. Roland Users Group. Read, watch, listen, and learn about Roland products and the people that use them. Worship Connection. The information source for house of worship audio and media directors, worship musicians, and A/V techs.
Jun 17, 2020 HyperEngine-AV is a free video editing software for Mac used to capture, edit, organize the process, and export video, audio, and text to create DVD quality movies and slide shows. It comes with twelve studio-quality effects from Arboretum's Hyperprism suite of audio processors. Best video editing software for mac. Jun 28, 2020 While Final Cut Pro X is a professional video editing tool, it’s approachable enough for hobbyist videographers to get on board with. And it has a bit more reasonable price than some of the other serious pro video editing software. As a pro software, it comes packed with handy features to help you realize your vision. Accelerated performance with Metal. Metal dramatically accelerates graphics tasks like rendering, real-time effects, and exporting. Video editors on 15-inch MacBook Pro will benefit from render performance that is up to 20% faster while editors using iMac Pro will see gains of up to 35%. 1 And when you’re working on a system with an eGPU attached, you can select which GPU to use — internal. Jan 29, 2020 Best MacBook Pro for Video Editing in 2020: Our Picks. Casual Video Editing: 13-inch MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, Intel Core i5 processor, 256GB) 2. For Amateur Movie Making: 13-inch MacBook Pro (2.4GHz, Intel Core i5 processor, 512GB) 3. For Professional Creatives: 15-inch MacBook Pro (2.3GHz, Intel Core i9 processor, 512GB) Useful Mac Video. The 16in MacBook Pro is a good video-editing machine, and the one to get if you need to edit video on the move. And the wild card is the Mac mini, which is a great option for anyone who wants to.
- Roland M400 Software For Mac Pro
- Roland M400 Software
- Roland M400 Software For Mac Download
- Roland M400 Software For Mac Windows 7
M-300 System Software Update Version 1.510
Please check the version of the system working on your M-300 before downloading the archive file.
- Press [SYSTEM] to invoke the system screen.
- INFORMATION at the left in the display indicates the versions of your unit.
- System Version : Version of the system
- Panel Version : Firmware version of the panel unit
[ Ver.1.510 ]
- The order of the FX LIBRARY (effect library) display was changed.
- New library data was added to St.REVERB.
- Support for S-2416, M-5000, and M-5000C icon view was added to the PATCHBAY and REAC screens.
Following bug was fixed.
- When loading an M-48 project created on the S-4000 RCS, parameters were not re-created correctly.
[ Ver.1.501 ]
Following bug was fixed.
- The rare problem of GEQ settings failing to be reproduced correctly when loading a project file was corrected.
- The default value of Q when changing the type of 8-band EQ for AUX, MTX, or MAIN to HPF or LPF was changed to 0.71.
[ Ver.1.500 ]
* Please read 'M-300 Version 1.5 Owner's Manual Addendum' ( M-300_ver15_add_e01.pdf ) for details of this software.
- Available for Roland Wireless Connect ( WNA1100-RL ).
This enables the M-300 to receive remote control from the dedicated iPad application ( M-300 Remote ).
For more information, refer to 'M-300 Remote Owner's Manual ( M-300Remote_e01.pdf ).'
- Four 31-band GEQ has been newly added.
- New presets have been added to the Effect Library.
- New functionality has been added to scene memory.
- Fade function
- Detailed settings for the Recall Filter function
- New functionality has been added for monitoring.
- Dimmer function
- Prohibition of operation from the LEVEL knobs in the top panel's MONITOR section
- New functionality has been added to DCA groups.
- CHANNEL DISPLAY screen added for DCA groups
- The user settings below have been newly added.
- Always Boot in GUEST Mode
- Prohibit Specified Operations
- Added the following functions for the RS-232C control.
Please refer to the 'V-Mixer RS-232C Reference version 2.1 ( V-Mixer_RS-232C_v21_e01.pdf )' for detailed information.
- Control command
- Monitor dimmer on/off
- USB memory recorder transport
- USB memory recorder locate
- Song select
- Request command
- Monitor dimmer request
- USB memory recorder status request
- USB memory recorder current position request
- Song number request
- Song name request
- Recording remain time request
- Control command
- DCA group operation via MIDI control change message has been added.
Please refer to 'M-300 MIDI Implementation ( M-300_MIDI_Imple_e02.pdf )' for detailed information.
[ Ver.1.110 ]
* Please read 'Functionality added in M-300 version 1.11' for details of this software.
- Delay time can be set in sample units.
- A function has been added to exclusively switch off sends to MAIN L/R or to MAIN C when sends to MAIN L/R and MAIN C are on.
- Functions that can be assigned to user buttons have been added.
- A function has been added that automatically applies the channel names on the M-300 to the track names on the R-1000 when an R-1000 48-track recorder/player is connected and the M-300 is used as a recording source.
- The following RS-232C commands have been added.
For more information, refer to 'V-Mixer RS-232C Reference'
Following bugs were fixed.
- Rapid rotation of the MONITOR knob caused an error that displayed the message 'Panel Rx Error. Buffer full' when the 'Sys Ex' parameter of the 'SEND' was set to 'ON' in the 'MIDI' tab of the 'REMOTE' popup.
- Each group name for M-48 was displayed wrong when a M-48 specified as an Engineer's Monitor unit was released.
[ Ver.1.100 ]
- Added the function to control an R-1000 remotely.
* Please refer to the 'R-1000 Remote Control Guide'(V-Mixer_R-1000_control_e01.pdf) file for details.
[ Ver.1.051 ]
Following bug fixed.
- On Ver.1.050, a sound signal might not output from the M-300's REAC ports in rare cases.
* This phenomenon occurs on Ver.1.050 only. It does not on the other versions.
* This version can be used with M-300 RCS Ver.1.050.
[ Ver.1.050 ]
Following bugs fixed.
- A USB device server cannot find M-300.
- When the 'TAP TEMPO' is assigned to user buttons 9 - 16, the function status assigned to user buttons 1 - 8 cannot be displayed correctly.
* Please read 'Functionality added in M-300 version 1.05' for details of this software.
LOAD / SAVE
- Improved so that an alert message is displayed when the LOAD SECTION select button is not checked on the LOAD/SAVE popup.
- Added the 'MAIN FADER operation select button' on the USER PREFERENCE popup.
- The settings of S-4000M cannot be changed from M-300 on unchecking the 'SYSTEM SETUP' of the user level.
- The 'TALKBACK DESTINATION SELECT' can be assigned to the user buttons.
- Added the [F6(PREV FADER)] and the [F7(NEXT FADER)] on the USER FADER ASSIGN popup.
- Added the [F6(PREV FADER)] and the [F7(NEXT FADER)] on the USER BUTTON EDIT popup.
- Improved so that the setting of the SENDS ON FADER mode does not changed from ON to OFF when SENDS ON FADER mode is turned on.
- You can control the MATRIX send of the AUX channel on the SENDS ON FADER mode.
- Added the '0.5dB STEP select button' on the FX EDIT popup for the GEQ.
- Improved so that an alert message is displayed when a INITIALIZE SECTION select button is not checked on the INITIALIZE popup.
- Supported the function(AutoMDI/MDI-X) which can auto-detect the types of ethernet cable which is a crossover cable or a straight cable.
[ Ver.1.010 ]
Following bugs fixed.
- When you performed loading a project, the parameter 'DELAY TIME' of the effect might not be set correctly.
- Noise might be included in the recording data when you performed recording with REAC using by the SONAR without a REAC slave device.
- Engineer’s Monitor function has been added to the M-48 Manager.
- M-48 mix option has been added.
- Number of V-LINK remote sources has been increased to 16.
- Pink noise and White noise have been added to the oscillator.
- Input/output patchbay operation via the RS-232C has been added.
* Please refer to the 'V-Mixer RS-232C Reference' file for details.
Roland M400 Software For Mac Pro
[ Ver.1.002 ]
Roland M400 SoftwareBug Fix
Following bug fixed.
- Sound output might be muted at the moment of recalling a Scene Memory.
- Signal level of output became available at the OUTPUT tab on PATCHBAY screen.
- When braking up the link for effect, channels to use the parameter values during the linked operation instead of restoring the old value before the linkage.
- Popup action of FX LIBRARY changed.
- For the operations for the ON/OFF or selection buttons on the screen changed to allow [ENTER] only, operation by the value dial became prohibited.
Items to prepare for the update
Following items are required to perform the update.
Roland M400 Software For Mac Download
- M-300 itself
- PC to write the updater to the USB memory key
- USB memory key
How to download and expand the archive file
It is an archive file in zip format, please double click on the file to expand. After expanding the file, the folder 'm300_sys_v1510' holding the file 'M-300.PRG' will be appeared.
How to update
Important notice: Never turn the M-300 off during the update process, or M-300 won't reboot correctly any more.
- Put the 'M-300.PRG' at the root folder of the USB memory key.
- Reboot the M-300 then insert the USB memory key to USB connector.
- Press [SYSTEM] to invoke the SYSTEM screen.
- Press [F7 (SYSTEM UPDATE)].
Confirmation message will be displayed.Are you sure you want to update?
- Press [F8 (SYSTEM UPDATE)] to start the update process.Now Processing..
- At the end of the process, the message 'Update complete. Please Reboot.' will be appeared.
Now, reboot the M-300 and check the version.Update competed.