Lorex Eco Stratus allows you to connect to Lorex Eco DVRs featuring the exclusive Lorex Stratus Connectivity service. Free Publisher: LOREX TECHNOLOGY INC.
Download Lorex Cirrus PC for free at BrowserCam. LOREX TECHNOLOGY INC. published the Lorex Cirrus App for Android operating system mobile devices, but it is possible to download and install Lorex Cirrus for PC or Computer with operating systems such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac.
Let's find out the prerequisites to install Lorex Cirrus on Windows PC or MAC computer without much delay.
Select an Android emulator: There are many free and paid Android emulators available for PC and MAC, few of the popular ones are Bluestacks, Andy OS, Nox, MeMu and there are more you can find from Google.
Compatibility: Before downloading them take a look at the minimum system requirements to install the emulator on your PC.
For example, BlueStacks requires OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Mac OS Sierra(10.12), High Sierra (10.13) and Mojave(10.14), 2-4GB of RAM, 4GB of disk space for storing Android apps/games, updated graphics drivers.
Finally, download and install the emulator which will work well with your PC's hardware/software.
How to Download and Install Lorex Cirrus for PC or MAC:
- Open the emulator software from the start menu or desktop shortcut in your PC.
- Associate or set up your Google account with the emulator.
- You can either install the App from Google PlayStore inside the emulator or download Lorex Cirrus APK file from the below link from our site and open the APK file with the emulator or drag the file into the emulator window to install Lorex Cirrus App for pc.
Lorex Eco App For Computer
You can follow above instructions to install Lorex Cirrus for pc with any of the Android emulators out there.
Lorex Secure for MAC – Download Latest version (4.8.0) of Lorex Secure for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Lorex Secure for MAC
Lorex Eco App For Mac Computer
File Name: Lorex Secure
App Version: 4.8.0
How To Install Lorex Secure on MAC OSX
To install Lorex Secure 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Lorex Secure full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Lorex Secure “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Lorex Secure on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Lorex Secure for MAC Features and Description
Lorex Secure App Preview
Lorex Secure is the simple new app designed to keep an eye on the things you love – anywhere, any time. Stay connected with live remote video streaming, instant alerts and notifications, and quick access to recorded videos. The Lorex Secure app supports compatible security cameras and security systems by FLIR and Lorex.
Cloud or Local Storage – Store recorded video on your device or back up your recordings to Cloud*.
RapidRecap® – An exclusive technology that combines hours of recorded video events into a short video summary, letting you review a whole day’s worth of events simultaneously in a single minute*.
Single Timeline – View and select a history of all recordings and events on a single timeline sorted by week, day, hour, or minute.
SmartZone™ – Keep an eye on what matters with SmartZone monitoring. Set a specified zone of interest for recording, and receive alerts only when motion is detected in the area.
Mac sound app to app. Jul 01, 2020 Sound Control So Good, It Ought to Be Built In. Control audio on a per-app basis, adjusting the volume and output device for individual apps. Apply an equalizer and other audio effects to any audio on your Mac. Even adjust your Mac's audio device settings and levels instantly, from anywhere. It's all possible right from your menu bar, with. Jul 11, 2019 SoundSource 4 is a menu bar utility for changing the volume, output, and audio device settings for individual apps, with support for adding built-in or third-party audio effects in real time. Jan 04, 2020 works great on mac but not ios im giving 5 stars because this app is amazing on mac. Sound is perfectly tuned for my liking. Only issue on mac is that it seems that audio is quieter (using apple music) but that may just be the sound profile itself. However, on ios, aside from the process of personalizing the sound the app seems almost useless after. I wish i could get playback with my sound. Apr 21, 2017 At the end of the countdown, the app softly stops your music. This app is the best source of unlimited music. The app has over 150 million online music tracks for you to listen to! More than 3M users worldwide have already downloaded eSound and are using it daily! NOTE: This app uses YouTube® as its source for any of the music displayed. Sound Control is a unique application that adds advanced audio controls to your Mac. Control the audio of each of your apps independently with per-app volume, EQ, balance, and audio routing.
– High-speed Internet access and a router (not included) are required. A high-speed Internet service with an upload speed of 1Mpbs or higher is recommended.
*Cloud™ Basic includes 2 days/10GB of cloud storage plus three RapidRecap® video for one camera or channel. Cloud™ Premium subscription account is required for more than one camera or channel with additional storage and history, plus unlimited RapidRecap® videos. High definition video recording to local storage and live viewing are free with no recurring fees.
Minimum Android OS version: 4.2.2
This version includes several important updates including:
• The ability to see recordings made on the cloud for offline devices.
• The ability to delete recordings stored on the cloud
• Fixed an issue with cloud recordings not showing up properly on the timeline in certain cases
• Various additional bug fixes and improvements
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Lorex Secure is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.