- Download Latest Mac Software Update
- Latest Apple Software Update For Mac Os X
- Latest Apple Software Update For Mac Computer
- Apple Software Update Download
MacOS Catalina - the new Mac operating system software - arrived in October 2019. Find out what you need to know, from whether you should install Catalina on your Mac, what new features it brings.
Download Latest Mac Software Update
If you’re reading this, you should strongly consider updating all of your Apple devices to the latest software versions as soon as possible.
Updating to the newest software version when it’s available is already a best practice. But Apple’s latest batch of software updates contain important security patches that could protect against a variety of malicious attacks.
Simply put, if you don’t update, you could be putting your iOS, macOS and other Apple devices at risk of getting hacked. That may be especially true since these security vulnerabilities have officially been disclosed.
And while the odds of actually getting hacked may still be relatively low, it’s better to be safe than sorry. Here’s what you need to know.
Latest Apple Software Update For Mac Os X
What’s the Big Deal?
According to Apple’s security updates page, the latest software versions of iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS have addressed significant vulnerabilities.
The security fixes are included in iOS 12.1.3, macOS 10.14.3, security updates to macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 and macOS Sierra 10.12.6, and new updates to tvOS and watchOS.
Some of the more critical vulnerabilities appear to primarily impact iOS and macOS. They include security flaws in Bluetooth, Core Media, CoreAnimation, FaceTime and Hypervisor.
Many of these vulnerabilities could allow attackers to execute malicious code on a device and take control of it. Other security flaws could allow attackers to gain access to elevated privileges — including kernel-level privileges on macOS.
- A vulnerability in FaceTime may have allowed attackers to “initiate a FaceTime call using arbitrary code executions.”
- A flaw in Bluetooth could have allowed attackers in a “privileged network position” to execute arbitrary code on a device.
- Apple has also addressed flaws in its sandbox restrictions in its latest batch of updates. Those flaws could reportedly be exploited by a malicious app to read unrestricted memory or steal data from other apps on a user’s device.
Latest Apple Software Update For Mac Computer
Some of these attacks rely on web browsers, which watchOS and tvOS devices lack. But watchOS 5.1.3 and tvOS 12.1.2 still contain WebKit patches and other fixes to protect against sandbox restriction vulnerabilities and remotely executable code.
Reduce Video File Size Online. VideoSmaller is a free service that allows you to reduce video file size online, compress video file size without losing quality. Reduce video file size and make video file smaller. Reduce size of MP4 videos captured with your Android or iPhone. Select the video file and click the button 'Upload Video'. Jun 28, 2020 Convert videos in batch on Mac in 1000+ formats, including MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, AVI, MPG, etc. Reduce video size by customizing video resolution, file size, bitrate, quality, format without losing quality. 30X faster conversion and compression speed than any conventional converters. Edit, enhance, and personalize your video files before compression. Mac app reduce mp4 size. Feb 25, 2020 Get the Best Tool to Reduce MP4 File Size: Reduce MP4 file size by altering the parameters like resolution, bit rate, quality and more. Support MP4 file reduction by converting the format to others reduced size files. Real-time preview option for. Free video size reducer to reduce video file size Mac: HandBrake HandBrake is a decent movie file size reducer for Mac users that allows reducing MP4 files and other files. The program enables adjusting parameters like frame rate, bit rate, resolution, and others so that it can reduce movie size quickly. Apr 17, 2020 Part 2. Reduce Video Size Mac. Mac users also can reduce video file size free. IMovie, a piece of video editing software included with the Mac operating system, can help you quickly reduce video size Mac. Below is the detailed steps.
How to Update
Because of the seriousness of the vulnerabilities that were patched, it’s recommended that you update all of your Apple devices when you can. Here’s how.
- To download the latest update on iPhone or iPad, just go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- To download the latest update on Macs running macOS Mojave, click the Apple logo > System Preferences > Software Update.
- To download the latest update on Macs running High Sierra or older, open the Mac App Store and click on Updates.
- To update the Apple Watch, open the iOS Watch app on your iPhone. Tap on General and then Software Update.
- To update your Apple TV, navigate to Settings > System > Software Updates. Select Update Software and click on Update Now.