GitHub Desktop 2.5.3 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Author / Product:
GitHub, Inc. / GitHub Desktop for Mac
GitHub Desktop for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Bom weather app for mac. Animated weather maps that include radar, temperature, satellite, cloud and radar forecast imagery.
- Github Desktop App Download For Mac Free
- Download Github For Mac
- Github Desktop App Download For Mac Windows 7
- Github Desktop Install
Features and Highlights
Start a project
You’ll find all the projects you’re working on listed in the sidebar. If you’re starting a new project, use the repository drop down menu to create a new repository or clone an existing one directly from GitHub.com.
Branches are essential to proposing changes and reviewing code on the app—and they’re always available in the top left corner of the repository view. Just select the current branch to switch branches or create a new one.
Craft the perfect commit
View a diff of your uncommitted changes, and form the perfect commit by selecting the files—or even the specific lines—that make up a change. Enter the summary and description, then commit.
The sync button pushes your changes to the app and pulls down other's changes in one operation. It notifies you to know when you have changes you haven't pushed or there are new changes on the tool you haven't pulled down.
Clone repositories in one click
When you add repositories to Git Hub Desktop for macOS, it automatically matches them up with any organizations you belong to. Want to pull down a repository from GitHub.com? Check out the button on the website.
Powerfully simple branching
Branching is one of Git's best features. 'We've made it easy to try out remote branches, create new local branches and publish branches to share with others.'
Note: Requires 64-bit processor.
Also Available: Download GitHub Desktop for Windows
GitHub Desktop for MAC – This app was build by GitHub, Inc. and updated into the new version at May, 16th 2019. Download GitHub Desktop 1.6.6 for Mac from Apps4MAC.com. 100% Safe and Secure ✔ Simple and easy collaboration from your Mac desktop.
GitHub Desktop for Mac Download
Github Desktop App Download For Mac Free
GitHub Desktop for Mac – Download Free (2020 Latest Version). Simple and easy collaboration from your Mac desktop. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about GitHub Desktop for Mac that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||GitHub Desktop for Mac App|
|File Size||69.1 MB|
|Update||May, 16th 2019|
|Version||GitHub Desktop 1.6.6 LATEST|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.9 or later|
GitHub Desktop Focus on what matters instead of fighting with Git. Whether you're new to Git or a seasoned user, GitHub Desktop simplifies your development workflow. Download for macOS Download for Windows (64bit) Download for macOS or Windows (msi) Download for Windows. By downloading, you agree to the Open Source Applications Terms. Before you set up GitHub Desktop, you must already have a GitHub or GitHub Enterprise account. For more information on creating a GitHub account, see 'Signing up for a new GitHub account'.For a GitHub Enterprise account, contact your GitHub Enterprise site administrator.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most MacOS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download GitHub Desktop for Mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the GitHub Desktop for Mac .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the GitHub Desktop for Mac is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy GitHub Desktop for Mac !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Recommended app to install: Scrutiny for MAC Latest Version
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing GitHub Desktop for Mac apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on Mac you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete GitHub Desktop for Mac apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the GitHub Desktop for Mac that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the GitHub Desktop for Mac icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall GitHub Desktop for Mac on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove GitHub Desktop for Mac from your MAC!
GitHub Desktop for Mac Related Apps
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Download Github For Mac
This GitHub Desktop for Mac .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. GitHub Desktop for Mac is definitely an app for MAC that developed by GitHub, Inc. Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.