Password protect mail app mac. There is an extra method on Mac to create a password for folders. To protect Apps on Mac you have to download a small tool. Indeed, the tool is a secure platform to protect your individual Apps on Mac. Still, there isn’t any internal solution for protecting Apps on Mac. Again it called third-party App to install and protect your Mac Apps. If you want to remove an app from the locked list, go back to the menu bar app, enter your password, and then click on the “X” button next to the app’s name. AppLocker only works when launching an app. Aug 05, 2014 Open your mail app in Finder, click and drag it to the new disk image. From this window, drag the mail app onto your dock (if you want it accessible from the dock, too.) Close the window and eject the disk. (Ctrl+click the disk image - Eject) If you click on the Mail app on your dock, it should prompt you for a password.
ZaraStudio 3. Solution for radio automation. Works with any Windows-compatible sound card. Supports the most common audio formats: MP3, WAV, MP2, OGG, WMA, FLAC, AAC+. Professional Radio Made Easy: I've been a radio DJ for over 40 years (now retired) and used radio automation before as a Asst PD and MD. I like your software. Very easy to use I have been in radio for over 30 years and used all the major automation software costing 1000 to 10 of thousands of dollars.
Having trouble installing or using RadioDJ?
Take a look to our tutorials to get started right away.
Visit Tutorials Page or Our Getting Starting Guide
- Integrated Shoutcast/Icecast encoder (by plugins) in RadioDJ v1.8.2 and using external/standalone encoders in RadioDJ v2;
- Now playing artist-title exported to file, web or serial (by plugin);
- Custom number of auxiliary players (by plugin);
- Audio Processor plugin (with AGC, Compressor and 10 band Equalizer) for a great sound;
Hardware and Software Requirements
- Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. Other versions might work but are unsupported;
- Multiple sound card outputs;
- Works with any sound-card supported by Windows;
- Database back-end for fast and safe operation;
- .NET Framework 3.5 for RadioDJ v1.8.2 and .NET Framework 4.6 for RadioDJ v2.
Free Radio Automation Software Works With Shoutcast Machine
Supported File Formats
- Compatible audio formats: mp3, wav, wma, flac, etc;
- Additional formats can be added by using plugins;
- Podcast support;
- Support for Shout-cast, Icecast and other HTTP stream relaying;
- Support for ID3 tags;