IDatabase is the Mac app that simplifies the creation of databases, inventories, collections and lists of items. IDatabase is the best there is for those who want to manage, store and quickly find any information for their passions and for everyday work.
It's easy to lose track of DVDs and downloaded videos in a big collection. To keep better tabs on your visual stuff, check out our top five finalists for best movie cataloging tools. Collectibles Database Online is a web-based service so there is nothing to install and nothing to ‘save’ to your computer. It is accessible from every device that has access to the internet and is accessible on both PC and Mac platforms. There are no compatibility or memory requirements outside of what is required for you to access the.
OpenNumismat is a handy and reliable application aimed at coin collectors, numismatists or amateurs looking to create a numismatics collection.
With OpenNumismat, you will be able to organize and manage coin collection: create an advanced catalogue of your coins, wish and selling lists, view statistics for your collection.
- More than 70 customizable fields to describe the coin:
- State of a coin
- Emission details
- Buy, sell, pass on auction information
- Prices and catalog numbers
- Up to 8 photos of a coin (insert image from file, clipboard, download from the Web at URL)
- The grouping, filters and sorting to facilitate the retrieval of coins in the catalog
- Generate and print reports, saving as HTML, PDF, MS Word
- Export customized lists as MS Excel, HTML and CSV
- Duplication of coins to quickly add a similar coin
- Batch edit coins
- Ability to add and customize the lists to display the required data
- Does not require additional software to work with a database
- Import coin, banknote, stamp info from Colnect, an online collectors community
- Importing existing collections from:
- Excel (with images presented as links in source file)
- Colnect (from lists and directly)
- CoinManage 2011, 2013, 2015 (required Visual FoxPro ODBC Driver, Microsoft Access Database Engine, Microsoft Access or any other software with ODBC Microsoft Access Driver)
- Collection Studio 3.65 (from a export format XML Table)
- Cabinet 126.96.36.199 (from a export format)
- Support languages: English, Russian, German, French, Ukrainian, Spanish, Hungarian, Portuguese, Greek, Czech, Italian, Catalan, Dutch, Bulgarian, Latvian, Swedish, Persian
- Cross-platform: Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android. Online viewer for any browser, including mobile (iPhone, Android)
- Suitable for other collectibles, like stamps, banknotes, postcards, badges
The latest version: OpenNumismat 1.8.6. Release date: 02 June 2020
Download OpenNumismat 1.8.6 for Windows
Download portable OpenNumismat 1.8.6 for Windows
Download OpenNumismat 1.8.6 for Debian/Ubuntu
Download OpenNumismat 1.8.6 for Mac OS X 10.8 and later (without Statistics)
Download OpenNumismat 1.8.6 (64 bit) experimental version with freshly third-party library dependencies for Windows
History of changes
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.8.6 (02 June 2020)
- Fix importing from Colnect
- Fix GeoChart in Statistics
- Fix creating new coin after editing another
- Fix Linux launch
- Fix GMaps
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.8.5 (16 March 2020)
- Make a portable version for Windows
- Fix removing entries after moving position
- Field settings like a tree
- Fix saving table as CSV
- Fix Ctrl+Home, Ctrl+End navigation
What's new in OpenNumismat 1.8.4 (11 February 2020)
- Improve processing Colnect errors
- Improve performance for inserting images
- Improve switching views menu
How can I help?
- Use OpenNumismat and recommend it to your friends.
- Report a founded errors and new features that will make OpenNumismat better.
- TranslateOpenNumismat and documentation to your own language with Transifex.
- If you own the exclusive rights to the catalogues, photographs or other numismatic content that can be included in the application data, please, contact the author.
- With any questions and suggestions you can contact the author: [email protected]
Focusrite vrm box software for mac download. If you want to thank the author - just send a postcard with typical views of your city or country to:
OpenNumismat is a:
OpenNumismat based on PyQt framework with SQLite database engine to store data collection.
Icons used in UI based on LED Icon Set v1.0, Soft Scraps Icons by deleket and Flag and Silk icons.
All images and descriptions of coins in demo collections from the Official website of the European Commission, The Central Bank of the Russian Federation website, United States Mint's public information Website and Wikipedia.
Movie Organizer Software download for retrieving information regarding your favorite movie and organizing your movie collection.
A Movie Organizer Software can help users to surf through their personal collection of movies quickly, tag movies, surf the web for information, links or reviews, add notes, etc.This software helps users to classify and categorize their movie collection on computer hard disks, CDs, DVDs and VHS tapes.
There is ample of movie organizer tools available online to opt for. Some of the most popular ones are listed below.
Personal Video Database
- Personal Video Database is a truly amazing Movie Organizer Software with which one can effortlessly recover information related to the storyline, name of actors, etc of any movie, by simply entering its title. The software incorporates with IMDB directly and retrieves the data.
- This movie organizer software, free downloads comes with a software development kit that supports plug-ins which improves the software’s operation.
Collectorz Movie Collector
- Collectorz Movie Collector helps users manage their collection of movies and wish list and set movies into files.
- Users can catalog DVDs and Blu-rays by title or scanning barcode.
- The CLZ Cloud service feature of Collectorz Movie Collector can be used to have a backup of users’ collection of movie online.
- Users can also synchronize their collection between devices like computer and smart phone.
- This is one of the best movie organizer software available and can retrieve any information related to movies from IMDB easily.
- Only by your pointing to the file containing movies, the software can attach movies to library.
- MyFilms is capable of playing a movie in spite of it being in two parts.
- The intelligent software can edit information related to the movie and can also include subtitles automatically.
- Movienizer retrieves any kind of information related to movies from the Internet that users desire to be familiar with.
- The ‘loan manager’ feature of this movie organizer deluxe software notes the movies that the user has given to someone else and helps the user remember the whereabouts of the DVD.
- Users’ individual ratings will recommend them as to which movie to watch when.
- Users can use this software to denote the specific location of their media, identify the following movie he/she wants to watch, etc.
- Users can create their own movie catalog and edit comments, pictures, and ratings.
Extreme Movie Manager
- Extreme Movie Manager manages movies in original DVD, Hard Disk, Blu-Ray Discs, USB Devices, etc.
- The software’s Device scanner is capable of cataloging the entire movie collection automatically.
- Extreme Movie Manager’s built-in FTP Manager automatically uploads everything in users’ server.
- It functions in the background and automatically imports movies information from websites. If there are multiple movie sources, the software will inform users.
- Users can create customized collection with a single click thanks to “My Website” feature.
- Movie Monkey is one of the most convenient movie catalog found. There is no need for entering data regarding movies yourself. All that needs to be done is selecting the folder containing movies.
- The software scans the contents of the folder, recognizes the stored movies and includes them automatically to database. It imports several information related to the movie from IMDb.com.
My Movie Manager
- My Movie Manager is a movie organizer freeware Windows 7
- The software allows users to catalogue their personal movie collection on their computer’s hard disk.
- It scans the system to find movies and attempts to recognize them. The details of the movies, that are identified effectively, like movie poster, plot, genre, actors, release date, IMDB rating, etc.
Ant Movie Catalog
- Ant Movie Catalog is available as open source software and manages collection of movie CD, DVD, DivX, etc.
- The intuitive software can use scripts to automatically import information from the web. Ant Movie Catalog comprises of scripts for IMDB, Allociné and many others.
- This movie organizer freeware is exceptionally customizable and the fact that it can use scripts improves its functionality and adds innovative features to the application.
All My Movies
- This movie organizer software is incorporated with IMDB as well as with its individual movie database, MOODb which is online.
- When users include movies to their collection, to obtain information, they can search MOODb. The information will get downloaded and filled on its own.
- In case any information is missing, users can as well upload it on MOODb.
How to Organize a Movie Collection with Movie Organizer Software?
People who collect movies find it difficult to keep track of any specific one from among the thousands. Movie Organizer Software can come handy in this situation. These programs can organize movie collections effectively. The following steps need to be followed in order to organize a movie collection:
Firstly, find a suitable Movie Organizer Software which should support numerous features and the interface of the program should be user-friendly. Once, you have selected the software, download and install it to a recognized location by running the downloaded system and following the instructions.
After the application has been installed, start the program. When started for the first time, most software recommends users to generate a movie database. Do so by going to the “File” option and then clicking “New database”. A “Save As” window will appear. Surf files to the desired location, name the database, and click the “Save” button.
An “Add movie” button will be present on the toolbar. Click it. A movie can be added by its barcode, title, from a file or a DVD. Click on “Options” button to select from diverse internet databases. After adding the movie, click “Next”. The program will then display a summary page where one can modify, add, or eliminate details.
This movie will be displayed in the “short list” once you tick on the “In collection” window to inform the software that the movie is present in the collection. Enter the location of the movie, which can be edited later on.
Finally, click on the “Save” button to include the information, that has been downloaded and modified, to your database.