Apr 04, 2020 Also, all the following software are free backup solutions and their free versions should be good enough for most people but we have also talked about their premium features. Best Free Backup Software for Windows in 2020 1. Macrium Reflect. Macrium Reflect is arguably one of the best backup software for Windows right now. Apr 15, 2020 NovaBackup PC - Best PC Backup Software. NovaBackup PC NovaBackup PC provides excellent protection for your PC and all your files, music, images, and documents. One of the most desirable features of this one is its security. It runs locally, never connecting to the internet and can add AES 256-bit encryption to your backups for additional protection. Free cloud and local backup software for PC / Mac backup. Backup all your photos, videos and important files to cloud storage with true privacy! Jan 02, 2020 The best free backup software or online service balances good features with enough storage space to protect your valuable data. We've tested.
Losing all your files, photos, and emails is not a gamble that most people want to take. Therefore, you need one of the 5 best backup software options to keep your stuff safe!
Read on for the detailed analysis of each app.
AOMEI Backupper Professional - Best Windows Backup Software
AOMEI Backupper Professional is our choice for the best Windows backup software because it is loaded with features but also sports a clean, easy interface for novice users. The menu of features includes mirror imaging, file/folder backups, partition, and full-disk backups, disk cloning, along with the ability to compress files or split large backup files into small pieces. It handles real-time synchronization (even on open files) and scheduling with ease.
The price for AOMEI Backupper Professional is only $39.95, which won’t break the bank, but they do have a scaled-down free version as well. However, now the bad news, AOMEI isn’t the fastest backup software (although it also didn’t consume a lot of resources), it has no cloud support and only works on Windows machines. There is no built-in support, so users are on their own when figuring out how to navigate the UI.
Acronis True Image 2020 – All-Around Best Backup Software for All Devices
For quite a few years now Acronis True Image has stood out as the clear winner among backup software programs. It is by far the best backup software for Windows 10 and the best Mac backup software. Its cross-platform availability is just the beginning. It has dozens of other features that make it the best when looking for reliable, flexible, and feature-rich backup software.
Not only does Acronis True Image offer powerful backup features including disk cloning, file versioning, mirror imaging, file/folder-level backups, all-in-one recovery drives, it also protects against malware, ransomware, crypto-jacking in real-time and offers blockchain data notarization.
The bonus features of Acronis True Image are cloud syncing (for off-site storage and recovery) and remote access. It checks all the boxes of scheduling, versioning, and efficient use of resources. As a bonus, it works on all devices from Android and iOS to Windows and Mac machines. It is virtually the Swiss Army knife of backup programs. You can backup to just about any destination drive, local or remote and keep tabs on what Wi-Fi network you are connected to when backing up.
However, for all this greatness, you will have to pay a hefty $49.99. The only other downside is that with this much power comes an extensive interface with lots of options. Some users may find it a bit overwhelming.
EaseUS ToDo Backup Home - Best Free Backup Software
Another excellent contender is EaseUS Todo Backup Home. The free version offers a lot of great features. Out of the box, you can easily backup files, folders, email, and documents. You can even backup an entire partition or hard drive along with an Android device. EaseUS Todo Backup Home easily handles incremental or full backups and also offers a cloud sync component where you can backup to Google Drive, Dropbox, and other cloud destinations.
The easy-to-use wizard makes setting up a backup schedule quick and easy, and you can compress your backup files to save space. However, some of the more advanced features are only available with the paid version. For Windows users, the cost is $29/year, and for Mac users, the price is $29.95 with free lifetime upgrades. The paid version also provides email alerts, backup to USB, and transfers to new PCs. The interface is clean and straightforward, but it can’t do simple file backups or sync, and that is our only complaint.
NovaBackup PC - Best PC Backup Software
NovaBackup PC NovaBackup PC provides excellent protection for your PC and all your files, music, images, and documents. One of the most desirable features of this one is its security. It runs locally, never connecting to the internet and can add AES 256-bit encryption to your backups for additional protection.
With NovaBackup PC you have the option to backup files, folders, partitions, and entire hard drives but it also includes virus scanning, email notifications, and you can restore disk images onto dissimilar hardware, a key feature worth considering.
The big downside to NovaBackup PC is that they charge an annual subscription fee. You cannot just buy the software outright. The cost is $49.95/year, per computer. Sorry Mac users, NovaBackup PC only works on Windows machines.
Paragon Backup and Recovery Advanced
Paragon Backup and Recovery software is another interesting option. Not only does it handle the regular tasks of file/folder backups, disk imaging, partitions, and whole disk backups, it also handles complex backup scenarios. The backup job wizard expertly guides you through selecting your source files and backup destination. You can even back up to a USB drive and save things as an ISO file.
Now for the exciting part. A feature that we love about Paragon is that it backs up using virtual drives (pVHD, VMware’s, or VHD/VHDX) all supported by Windows. What this means is, that if your hard drive crashes, you can pull files from your backup without having to perform an entire restore. The simple interface is easy-to-use and clean, and most users will have no trouble figuring out what to do to set up their backup schedules.
The price is a bit steep, $49.95 but you get a lot for that cost. They don’t offer any cloud storage options which is a negative, but you do get backup file compression features and split size options as well.
How to Choose the Best Backup Software
Before we dig into the best backup software options, let’s consider what makes a backup program better than the rest.
- Flexibility – one of the most essential features of a good backup program is that it needs to be flexible. Look for software that allows you to back up a single file or an entire disk and save to multiple locations.
- Reliability – does it run on time every day? Have you tried restoring files and does it work flawlessly? Again, reliability is one of the top features to look for in backup software.
- Scheduling – be sure you can run automatic backup on a schedule.
- Versioning – the sign of a really good backup program is that it keeps dated versions so you can restore your files back to an exact place in time.
- Support – how good is the product support if you need help?
- Performance – if the program uses critical resources and slows down your computer, then it may not be the best option.
- FTP or Cloud Backup – look for software that allows you to back up to an FTP site or cloud destination.
- Support for Mobile Devices – backing up your mobile devices is a bonus feature to keep your eye on as well.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to backing up mobile devices, your best option is always the cloud-based sync. The best iPhone backup software is the built-in Apple iCloud which you just set and forget, and you’re all set. You can also do a quick backup on the fly if you need to.
May 05, 2020 Top 14 Video Compression Software of 2019. Here we have compiled the finest of software for video conversion as of 2019. Do check out all of them and let us know which is the best for you. Handbrake is a popular, open source video compressing software. It is available on the Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. This built-in Mac tool is majorly used for accessing different programs of Mac, but there is a lot more that can be done using this app, including video compression. Using Mac Finder, you can change the bitrate, frame rate, resolution, codec, and the quality to shrink the video size. Is there video compression software built into macs online. Mac OS X and macOS both come with a built-in compression system that can zip and unzip files. This integrated system is relatively basic, which is why many third-party apps are also available. A quick look at the Mac App Store reveals more than 50 apps for zipping and unzipping files.
The best Android backup software is by far Google Sync, which again is something you turn on and then don’t have to worry about. Google takes care of syncing your device continuously, so you never miss a thing, and when you get a new phone, all your stuff is restored magically.
For your Windows PC or Mac, you have a lot of great options for backup software, and it all boils down to balancing price with the features that are most important to you. Our top pick across the board is Acronis True Image.
- iPhone Backup
- Android Backup
- Apps Backup
- Mac Backup
by Jenefey AaronUpdated on 2020-05-18 / Update for Top
In case of accidential deletion of files or system failure, do regularly backup and protection of important files, videos, images or any other data in your iOS device is a very crucial.
So, when it comes to which one is the best iPhone backup software 2019, maybe iCloud and iTunes comes in your mind. But in 2020, the following software you shouldn't miss, we will introduce most popular alternatives of iCloud and iTunes. Are you heart-touched fot it is totally free! Come on! Read the list from Top 1 to Top 10 third party iPhone software backup.
Top 1: Best iPhone Backup Software - Tenorshare iCareFone
Really, really, free iCareFone is the best free iPhone backup software which allows selective backup and restore all the data you need. It supports 35+ files for backup. All backed up files are accessible and readable on Windows PC/Mac. Read the step by step guide to know how to backup and restore your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Install and run Tenorshare iCareFone on Computer, then connect your iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max) with a USB lightning cable.
- Click 'Trust This Computer' to allow the detection of your device.
- From the options on the top menu, click “Backup & Restore”.
- All the file type(s) will be shown on the screen and be selected by default. You can choose the file type(s) which you wish to backup.
After the backup, you can check the backup files and folders, if you wish to view or get access to them.
- Extremely simple to use
- The backup feature is totally free
- All file type(s) can be backed up with this tool
- Support optional backup and accessible data
- Perfectly compatiable with all iOS system versions
- Back up data very easy & fast only by one-click operation
- It is an ios file manager app. With full version, you can manage your iPhone data as you want
- Free backup everything you need on iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Transfer music, photos, videos, contacts, SMS without limitation
- Selectively restore files without erasing current data
Top 2: Wondershare Dr. Fone
Wondershare Dr. Fone is such the one iPhone backup tool which assists its users to back up iOS device data. Just in case you lose your phone, or damaged it or replacing it with a new one, Dr. Fone will help you in backup and export of iOS device data directly to your Windows PC/ Mac easily.
- A very user-friendly software.
- Features a variety of other functions as well to assist users in easy management of iOS device data.
- Each function of this software comes with a separate price.
- Price of the software is much higher than the other online backup software.
Top 3: Aiseesoft Fonelab Software to Backup iPhone
Aiseesoft Fonelab is a software that can backup iPhone data securely from your device. It is well-suited for both Windows PC as well as Mac users. What makes this the best ios backup software is that it can backup files from even iTunes and iCloud. Almost any kind of data including reminders, contacts, music, videos, and photos, can be backed up using this software in just a couple of minutes.
- Takes very little time to backup the data.
- 19 types of files can be backed up using this software.
- Not compatible with iPhone versions below iPhone X.
- High price than similar profucts for backup feature.
Top 4: CopyTrans Backup Software for iPhone
It is very convenient to organize, edit and delete any data or information from your iOS device using CopyTrans best software to backup iPhone. Along with assisting in backing up data, this software also controls and keeps your data safe and secure.
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Only 50 contacts can be transferred in one purchase.
- For accessing all backup options, you would have to shell out more money.
Top 5: iPhone Backup Utility
Data such as call history, address book and SMS in your iOS device can be backed up using this iPhone Backup Utility. Even the restoration process of your data is very simple when done through this software.
- Accounts for easy transfer of files.
- About 2 MB of free space is required for carrying out backup.
- An upgrade of features is not available with this software which will leave you with an outdated version throughout its use.
Top 6: iMyFone iTransor
iMyFone iTransor is a proper backup & restore tool from the stable of iMyFone. It is a great alternative to the infamous iTunes to backup and restore any iPhone, iPad and even iPod. Once download the software, you will receive further instructions on how to proceed with the backup and restore process.
- Support 18 + file type(s) which is better than many software.
- Regarded as one of best software for backing up contacts, SMS, WhatsApp, WeChat etc.
- It is a bit complicated to use.
- Low efficient to back up any other data apart from contacts, text messages etc.
Top 7: CopyTrans Cloudly
CopyTrans Cloudly is one of the most recommended iphone backup software for windows to restore a backup from iCloud or fetching backup data from iCloud backup. It is designed for any iOS device and compatible on Windows 10/8/7. It is really fast if you want to download photos from iCloud or update your backup with new photos and data. It is very useful for iPhone users who are very particular about their photos. It can also recover permanently deleted pictures from iCloud as well.
- Recovery is lightning fast with a light interface.
- It is compatible with all iDevices like iPhone 11/11 Pro(Max)/XR/X/8/7/6 and all WWindows OS like Windows 10/8/7
Best Mac Backup Software
- It is mainly an iCloud Photos app and nothing more than that. No added features!
Top 8: MobiKin Assistant For iOS
MobiKin Assistant For iOS is an iPhone backup software Mac which allows its users to backup all the data they want from any version of iPhone to Windows PC/Mac. With just a few clicks more than 14 types of files can be backed up including text messages, contacts, bookmarks, notes, calendar, ringtones, applications etc. Another striking feature of this software is that it allows its users to choose the output format for any type of file.
- It is compatible with all iPhones.
- More than 14 types of files can be backed up using this software.
- iPhones without iTunes cannot be detected by this software.
- Performs only backup process and fails to assist users in phone to phone transfer, data recovery, and other such functions.
Top 9: SynciOS
SynciOS is also iPhone backup tool available which works well with both Android and iOS devices. Apart from efficient backup, it performs other data management functions as well. Upto 12 types of data can be backed up using this software.
- Very user-friendly software.
- This third party iphone backup software efficiently manages iPhone data.
- May crash while backing up big files.
- Takes more time to backup huge files.
- Only 4 types of files can be backed up using the 1-click backup.
Top 10: iExplorer iPhone Backup Program
iExplorer iPhone Backup Tool is another software to backup iPhone which allows easy transfer of iPhone files and folders to Windows PC/Mac but it lacks efficiency in transferring data from computer to iPhone. Files like videos, photos, and images can be easily backed up using this software but you cannot restore the data.
Best Backup For Mac Computer
- Easy transfer with just one click.
- The feature of restoration of data doesn’t come with the free version of this software.
- Limited to backup of iPhone files to computer but cannot transfer files from computer to iPhone.
Best Free Backup Software Mac
Not all the iPhone backup software PC provide effective backup and restore solutions. Apple urges its users to use iCloud or iTunes for backup but you will encounter a lot of errors with iTunes and there is the issue of limited storage space in iCloud as well. A professional tool designed to overcome all these limitations is Tenorshare iCareFone which is easily the best iphone backup software in this list and we highly recommend it!