Dec 05, 2019 After the Fitbit Connect window appears, continue to Part 2. For best results, sync your watch in the Fitbit app, and then disable Bluetooth temporarily on your phone and computer. Plug your watch into the charger. In the Fitbit Connect window on your computer, click Manage My Music. If prompted, log in to your Fitbit account.
You don't just have to use your Fitbit on iPhone. If you have a Mac at home, work, or school, you can totally set up and manage your Fitbit fitness tracker on macOS as well. There's both a Fitbit Connect app and a web portal, that'll help you get set up and going, right from your Mac!
Products used in this guide
- Best Fitbit for most people: Fitbit Charge 4 ($150 at Fitbit)
- Smartwatch and fitness tracker hybrid: Fitbit Versa 2 ($170 at Fitbit)
- Force quit the Fitbit app. Force quit the Fitbit app, then reopen it to sync your Fitbit device. Reset Bluetooth. On your phone, tap Settings Bluetooth. Turn off Bluetooth on your phone. Wait 10 seconds, then turn it back on. Open the Fitbit app to sync your Fitbit device.
- Jul 01, 2019 The Fitbit app will search for any nearby Fitbit Charge 2 trackers. For this part of the setup, you must have Bluetooth enabled on your smartphone, and have your Charge 2 attached to its charging cable, plugged in, and charging. When the Fitbit app detects a.
- Use a Fitbit tracker to record your sleep at night. Then, use the sleep tools in the app to set a weekly sleep goal, create bedtime reminders and wake targets, and review your sleep trends over time. Multi-Tracker Support. Connect multiple trackers to one account and the Fitbit app will automatically detect when you switch between them.
How to download the Fitbit Connect app for Mac
Fitbit has an app known as Fitbit Connect, which allows you pair and sync your Fitbit tracker with your Mac using the handy wireless USB dongle.
- First, download the free Fitbit Connect app.
- Click Download for Mac.
- Open a new Finder window.
Click Downloads in the menu.
- Double click the Fitbit disk image file. Its name will start with 'FibtitConnect_Mac..'
Double click the Fitbit installer file. It looks like a cardboard box and is called 'Install Fitbit Connect.pkg.'
- Click Continue on the introduction page of the install wizard.
Click Continue on the software license agreement.
- Click Agree to agree to the terms and conditions.
Click Continue when you have chosen the drive on which to save the Fitbit Connect app.
- Click Install.
Enter your password and click Install Software.
Boom, you've got the Fitbit Connect app! You open it just as you would any other application – either from the Finder or from your dock. Now you'll be able to access your Dashboard, participate in challenges, and more, all from your Mac!
How to pair a new Fitbit tracker with your Mac
Now that you've got the Fitbit Connect app downloaded, you'll probably want to pair your Fitbit with your Mac. This is done using the wireless dongle that came in your Fitbit's box, so make sure you plug it into an available USB port before starting the setup process. It looks like a thumb drive, but just the tip.
This process continues straight from installing Fitbit Connect.
- Click Set Up a New Fitbit Device.
Click New to Fitbit.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
Click Sign Up.
- Enter your info on the 'Tell us about yourself' page.
- Click Sign Up.
Click the Fitbit tracker that you're setting up.
Click Next through the information screens.
- Perform the action requested.
- Enter the code that appears on your Fitbit's display.
- Tap your Flex until you feel it vibrate.
Click Next or I felt it buzz, depending on your Fitbit model.
- Click Next on the connection confirmation screen.
Click Go to Dashboard.
That's all there is to it; your Fitbit tracker is now paired with your Mac. Not only that, but you've now signed up for a Fitbit account as well. Two birds are dead, and you've only tossed one stone.
Keep in mind that you'll need that dongle plugged in all the time if you want your tracker to sync with your Mac continually.
So long as your Mac remains connected to the internet, your Fitbit tracker will wirelessly sync when you're within 20 feet of it. You'll be able to log in to your Fitbit Connect app and see your up-to-date progress without having to connect any cables or clicking the Sync button.
Our top equipment picks
Best all around Fitbit
Fitbit Charge 4
An all-round great wearable
Now with built-in GPS and Fitbit Pay feature on board, the Fitbit Charge 4 is a great tracker for everyday use. Hit the gym, hike a trail, or jump on your bike, the Charge 4 will be with you every step of the way.
It tracks 15 types of workouts, can dive 50 meters into the water, gets seven days of battery life, and does notifications from your iPhone or Android device. It's a truly versatile product for a very reasonable price.
Fitbit Versa 2
Fitness and smarts rolled into one
This Smartwatch features Amazon Alexa, a light, sleek design, fitness tracking, has a battery life of 5+ days, and access to all your favorite apps.
Can you get the kindle app on a mac computer. Kindle for Mac reading app gives users the ability to read Kindle books on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You’ll have access to over 1,000,000. books in the Kindle. Jan 06, 2011 The Kindle app gives users the ability to read eBooks on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. You may also read your book on your phone, tablet and Kindle e-Reader, and Amazon Whispersync will automatically sync your most recent page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can pick up right where you left off. Install or Update the Kindle App on Your Computer. Use the Kindle app to start reading from your PC or Mac. Supported Operating Systems: PC: Windows 7, 8 or 8.1, or 10. Mac: OS x 10.10 or higher; Note: If your operating system isn't supported, use our Kindle Cloud Reader. Turn your phone or tablet into a book with the free Kindle apps for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC. Read anytime, anywhere on your phone, tablet, or computer. Go beyond paper with immersive, built-in features. The Kindle app puts over 1.5 million books at your fingertips. It’s the app for every reader, whether you’re a book reader, magazine reader, or newspaper reader — and you don’t need to own a Kindle to use it. Choose from over a million Kindle books from the Kindle Store or enjoy popular magazines and newspapers, such as The Economist, The Spectator, The Guardian and The Daily Mail.
The Versa looks and feels the most like a smartwatch out of Fitbit's lineup, and it offers a comprehensive suite of apps, watch faces, and fitness-related features to satisfy even the most hardcore of users. While it's fully waterproof, it lacks GPS for standalone runs, and its 5-day battery life isn't quite as long as the Charge 4's.
Fitbit Charge App For Pc
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Fitbit Charge 2 SetupDifferent day😁 different look!😎
Fitbit App For Charge 2
Class up or dress down your Fitbit Inspire HR with one of these bands
Your Fitbit Inspire HR is a great little fitness and health tracker meant to be worn 24/7. That doesn't mean you have to wear the same band all the time, though. You can easily swap out the standard band with a classier option for dressy occasions, or a casual option that is an alternative to silicone. We've found some great choices available now.