Disk Drill, free download. Disk recovery software for Windows: Free data recovery software and disk tools originally popular on Mac. Review of Disk Drill. Includes tests and PC. Jan 28, 2020 Disk Drill For Mac. Disk Drill Pro crack is to recover all types of files such as Hfs+, Ntfs, Fat, and Ext2/3/4 file system of this recovery data software. Can improve your lost videos, mp3, archive files, and pictures as well or more files of data. May 13, 2020 It conserves the metadata of these documents. The Disk Drill Pro Key is data recovery software for Windows and Mac OS X. Like every recovery program. It provides a quite a simple and user-friendly interface. It provides powerful data recovery algorithms like NTFS, EXT, and FAT32, etc. Almost, it can recover data from all kinds of storage devices.
|Operating system||macOS and Windows|
Disk Drill Basic is a freeware version of Disk Drill, a data recovery utility for Windows and macOS, developed by Cleverfiles. Disk Drill Basic was introduced in 2010 and was primarily designed to recover deleted or lost files from hard disk drives, USB flash drives and SSD drives with the help of Recovery Vault technology. In 2015 CleverFiles released Disk Drill for Windows.
Safari is optimized for Mac, and it tends to offer better performance and lower energy usage than its rivals. Slow down audio on mac. One striking example of this is Final Cut Pro, which drastically outperforms Adobe Premiere on older machines. Favor Apple’s first-party apps. Like Safari, many Apple apps are optimized for macOS and Apple hardware. Switch to a lightweight browser.
The core of Disk Drill Basic is a Recovery Vault technology which allows to recover data from a medium that was secured by Recovery Vault beforehand.Recovery Vault runs as a background service and remembers all metadata and properties of the deleted data. Thus making it possible to restore deleted files with their original file names and location.
Supported file systems
The Mac version of Disk Drill Basic provides recovery from HFS/HFS+ and FAT disks/partitions (only the paid Pro version can actually recover files, the Free version will only allow Previewing files).
In August 2016, Disk Drill 3 announces support of macOS Sierra.
Disk Drill Basic can be also used as a backup utility for creating copies of the disk or partition in DMG images format.
Version for Windows
In February 2015, CleverFiles have launched a Windows version of its data recovery software for macOS. While in beta, Disk Drill for Windows is licensed as a freeware and allows to recover the deleted files from storage devices that can be accessed from Windows PC. Disk Drill for Windows also includes the Recovery Vault technology and works on any Windows XP system or newer (Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10). The software is compatible with FAT and NTFS, as well as HFS+ and EXT2/3/4 file systems.
In September 2016, CleverFiles have announced the immediate availability of Disk Drill 2 for Windows, the new version of the expert-level data recovery app.
|Version||Platform||Release date||Notes and significant changes|
|1.0.47 Beta||Macintosh||September 2010|
|1.0.52 Beta||Macintosh||September 2010|
|2.0 ||Macintosh||May 2013|
|2.4.437 ||Macintosh||December 2015|
|1.0 ||Windows||February 2015|
|1.0.188 ||Windows||June 2015|
|3.0.756 ||Macintosh||September 2016|
- ^Derek Schauland (2011-02-08). 'Cleverfiles Disk Drill file recovery for the Mac'.
- ^Cody Fink (2010-12-15). 'Disk Drill Is An Amazingly Simple Recovery App For HDDs'.
- ^'Disk Drill 1.0.52 Beta – first public release'. 2010-10-05.
- ^'Why is Recovery Vault important?'. 2010-09-12.
- ^'Mac recovery tool Disk Drill comes to Windows'. 2015-03-10.
- ^Steven Sande (2011-05-08). 'Disk Drill protects your Mac disks, recovers files'.
- ^Simon Slangen (2010-09-10). 'Disk Drill: Easily Protect and Recover Your Hard Drive Data'.
- ^'Disk Drill 3 Offers macOS Sierra Compatibility'. 2016-08-31.
- ^'Protect Your Mac Data And Recover Lost Data With Disk Drill'. 2012-04-23.
- ^Martin Brinkmann (2015-03-03). 'Mac Data Recovery Software Disk Drill ported to Windows'.
- ^Tim Fisher (2016-09-01). 'Disk Drill v2.0 Review'.
- ^Erica Sadun (2013-05-23). 'Disk Drill file recovery app moves to 2.0 release'.
- ^Iulia Ivan (2015-12-14). 'Disk Drill for Mac 2.4.437'.
- ^Vamien McKalin (2015-03-09). 'Recover accidentally deleted Files with Disk Drill for Windows'.
- ^Marina Dan (2015-03-03). 'Disk Drill 126.96.36.199'.
- ^Mike Williams (2015-06-15). 'Disk Drill 1.0.188'.
- ^Riccardo Meggiato (2015-06-15). 'Disk Drill 3'.