Blackmagic Software For Mac
My system/equipment specs are as follows:
- iMac (27-inch, Late 2013)
macOS Mojave v 10.14.5
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4 GB
- Canon XA25 Camcorder with 188.8.131.52 firmware
- Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder
- Thunderbolt cable (ordered from B&H)
- uninstalled and reinstalled Blackmagic Converters 7.3.3, Blackmagic Desktop Video 11.2, and OBS Mac 23.2.1.
- verified Blackmagic Desktop Video is set for the proper Video Input
* I've tried both HDMI and SDI connection types and settings
- power cycled the camera and the computer
- verified the frame rate in camera matches the frame rate in OBS source settings
- searched Google for hours
Blackmagic Desktop Setup
May 20, 2020 If your Mac does not have ThunderBolt 3, then no it will not. Your phone app for mac. The 2013 Mac Pro (Trashcan Mac) has ThunderBolt 2 and therefore will not be able to use the Blackmagic Design eGPU. Answered by Hal H from Abilene; Feb 10, 2020 Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work with my Mac Pro 10.13.5? Thanks Vancouver Filmmaker). After your Mac has restarted, the software will check the Blackmagic video hardware to see what internal software the hardware contains. If the internal software version does not match the driver version, Desktop Video will offer to update the internal software. This is automatic and all you need to do is click OK to start the update.
.In Dark Mode, user content and web pages display in their original colors. Internet access required.FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi-Fi or internet connection. If you require this content to be inverted, use the Accessibility preference to invert colors instead of Dark Mode.Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Mac text to speech app. Availability over a cellular network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.