- Backup Software For Mac And Western Digital My Book Download
- Backup Software For Mac And Western Digital My Book Free
Feb 20, 2009 Similar help and support threads Thread: Forum: My Book Live (western digital) cant be found hi, im tring to connect 'My Book Live' WD network drive. I did as order by connect the network cable to my router and downloaded the setup software that has no option but clicking next after the cable connection. In the instruction it says that the drive light need to by solid green.
There are many WD My Book Essential/Live users around the world. If you are one of them, then this article can help you a lot to recover data from WD My Book Essential or Live. Many people have reported online that they have lost or accidentally deleted data from their WD My Book drive. If you can’t recover files from WD My Book then you have come to the right place. With the help of this WD My Book recovery article, you’ll be able to learn about the common reasons why you have lost your WD My Book data and how easily you can recover data from a WD My Book. There is no need to panic, all you need to do is follow the guideline from here and help yourself.
- WD My Book 4TB USB 3.0 Desktop Hard Drive WDBBGB0040HBK-NESN Black. Dimensions: 6.73' x 1.93' x 5.47' Weight: 2.21 lbs. Package Contents: Desktop hard drive USB 3.0 cable AC adapter For Windows: WD Discovery software for WD Backup, WD Security and WD Drive Utilities For Mac: WD Discovery software for WD Security and WD Drive Utilities Quick install guide.
- Western Digital My Book Backup Software Windows 7. The WD Backup software is compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 7, and Vista Operating Systems. O know how to download and install the WD Backup software on your Windows 7 computer, refer to the steps below.
Part 1: Scenarios of Data Lost from WD My Book
WD My Book is important for any user because they store important data in their hard drive. There can be various reasons why you have lost data from WD My Book Live or Essential. Here are some scenarios that might explain your data loss.
- Accidental deletion is the most basic scenario. Maybe you have accidentally deleted data or folders from your WD My Book drive.
- A sudden power failure can cause an error to your WD My Book and you may lose data in the process.
- If you have accidentally formatted your WD My Book, then it’s obvious to lose data.
- WD My Book Essential/Live data will be disappeared after Any kind of software or hardware issues.
- If your WD My Book is on the reading or writing state and it got interrupted somehow, this causes the photos, videos, documents, and other files loss sometimes.
- Any kind of virus or malware attack can result in the loss of WD My Book data.
- WD My Book Live or Essential drive files lost due to accidentally changed any BIOS settings and other problems.
Part 2: The Best WD My Book Data Recovery Solutions for Windows or Mac
Backup Software For Mac And Western Digital My Book Download
Whatever the cause of the file loss. The best way to recover deleted or lost files from WD My Book Live/Essential is by using iBeesoft Data Recovery. It will give you the best experience you can ever have while recovering data from a WD My Book. This one of a kind tool can easily recover files from from various storage devices such as PC & server, SD card, camera/camcorder, external hard drive, USB flash drive, and many other drives on Mac or Windows PC. So WD My Book recovery is another easy issue that this tool can handle in no time. The user-friendly interface and advanced but easy recovery process will guarantee you to successfully recover all your data from WD My Book drive.
Your Safe & Effective WD My Book Recovery Software
- It can recover data from issues such as – accidentally deleted files, formatted drive, deleted/lost partition, RAW drive, data lost due to the wrong operation, virus attack, the system crashed, etc. and more.
- It supports various models of WD My Book and has a highly powerful data recovery capability.
- The tool can easily data recovery from WD My Book in Windows 10/8/7/XP and macOS.
Part 3: How to Recover Data from WD My Book
In order to avoid data being overwritten, cause the WD My Book recovery to fail. So, when your data is lost, stop using it. Then, you need to get the Windows or Mac data recovery program and connect your WD My Book to your PC.
Step 1: launch the software, you will get the home interface of the tool and you will see that all file types supported are selected by default. Choose the file types of your choice or keep the default choice and click on the 'Start' to recover data from WD My Book drive.
Step 2: On the next window of the software, you will find a list of hard drive partitions that exists on your computer or connected with your computer. Select your WD My Book drive and click on the 'Scan' button to proceed. This will allow the program to scan your WD My Book for lost/deleted files.
Step 3: After the scanning process is finished, the WD My Book data recovery software will display all the files that you lost or exists on your WD My Book. If your lost files are not displayed properly on your screen, you need to perform the Deep Scan process. This scanning process will surely bring out all your lost data in front of you. Then all you need to do is preview and select the files that you want to recover. You can check different files types from the left panel and then preview and select files from the right panel. When you have selected all your desired files, just click on the 'Recover' button to recover all your data on your computer.
This article is the best guideline for you if you want to recover data from WD My Book Live. Many people are confused about this and they don’t know how they can get back all their lost data. As you are reading this article, clearly you are also facing the same issue. Your panic won’t solve your problem but iBeesoft data recovery software can surely recover data from WD My Book Essential. All you need to do is get the software on your computer and follow the guideline in a step by step process. There is no other software that can guarantee you a successful no data loss result in this recovery process.
Apr 17,2020 • Filed to: Hard Drive Recovery • Proven solutions
Western Digital My Book is a sleek series of Western Digital (WD) external hard drives. Using the Western Digital My Book hard drive facilitates our lifes, you can take your favourite media data or any important files to anywhere when you need them. You store your vital data in the WD My Book hard drive, if you encountered the data loss, you must be hopeless. There are a number of reasons that may lead to the data loss, maybe because of the hard drive crash or even permanently deleting important data directly but mindless. Fortunately, if you are one of the frustrated people, we can recommend you a best and easily method to recover files from WD My Book external hard drive. Pdf to word converter for mac.
Part 1. How to Recover Lost Data from My Book External Hard Drive on Mac
Recoverit (IS) for Mac (macOS Mojave supported) allows you to not only recover from your trash that you deleted but also corrupt data. What you need to do is to follow the steps below to recover lost files from your My Book External Hard Drive.
Recoverit (IS) for Mac
Why Choose This My Book External Hard Drive Data Recovery Software:
- All you need to do is scan your videos, music, Archive files, Photos and recover them in one click.
- Data Recovery for Mac supports different file systems such as NTFS, eXFAT, HFS, FAT16, HFSX and FAT32.
- Its absolute algorithm enables this software recover data from any device such as computer, memory cards, digital cameras media players and hard drive such as WD My Book.
Step-by-Step Guide to Do WD My Book External Hard Drive Data Recovery on Mac
Step 1 Choose the File Types
Download the Recoverit (IS) for Mac and launch it on your Mac. Then connect your Western Digital My Book External hard drive to your computer.
Step 2 Scan Your WD My Book Drive
Backup Software For Mac And Western Digital My Book Free
Then, you will be directed to a window that will display the devices connected to the computer. Select your HDD and click on 'Start' button. This will take time depending on the size of files to be scanned.
Step 3 Restore My Book External Hard Drive
The files recovered will be displayed and list of file type appears. Click on each file and see the file recovered files. Click on 'Recover' Button and mark on those files that you want to recover and then click on 'OK'.
Part 2. How to Retrieve My Book External Hard Drive on Windows
For Windows users, you can use Recoverit (IS). It will enable you restore all your deleted, corrupt, resized lost data. It is fast, reliable and easy to use when recovering data from HDD, computers, cameras and many others. After it has scanned it lets you preview recovered files. Furthermore, it lets you do a deep scan in order to recover files.
A Life Saver to Solve Your Data Loss Problems!
- It is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- It supports a large number of storage device type including hard drives, USB flash drives, SD cards, etc.
- All major types of files can be recovered including music, images, video, documents, emails, and archives.
- It has a deep scan features for in-depth scanning of the hard drive for searching files to recover.
Now here is a guide on how to recover data on Recoverit (IS) for Windows after downloading and launch it on your computer.
Step 1 Select a Drive and Scan It
Launch the program, you need to select the location of what to scan. Click on WD My Book drive and then select the file types that you want to recover. After checking the files click on 'Start' to begin the scanning.
Step 2 Have a Preview and Recover the Files
After the scanning process is finished, the recovered file type will appear on the left side of the window. You then click on each to have a sneak preview of what has been recovered. Then click on 'Recover' and check on files you want to restore. Finally click on 'OK' to recover files from WD My Book external hard drive easily.
Tips: To lose data on your external hard drive happens but you can prevent it from happening if you observe some caution such as:
- Always ensure that you do a backup of your data.
- When formatting your storage device ensure that you do a partition to your files.
- Keep your WD external drive from any physical damage and free from dust.
- Have anti-virus or anti-malware device for your external drive.