USB Video Class (UVC) Cameras
Any USB Video Class (UVC) camera should work in Debut. Mac OS X has had native support for UVC devices since version 10.4.3. If a camera works in PhotoBooth, iChat or FaceTime out of the box, then it is most likely UVC compliant. Most new USB cameras are UVC devices.
Mar 12, 2020 Supported Platforms: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X 10.5 or above. Download Debut Video Capture Software 4. Yawcam is another webcam software whose USP is its simple interface, which more than makes up for its lack of fancy effects with its clean approach to present the core camera tools. Use the built-in camera on Mac. Many Mac computers and displays have a built-in iSight, FaceTime, or FaceTime HD camera located near the top edge of the screen. The camera automatically turns on when you open an app that can take pictures, record videos, or make video calls. You can decide which apps are allowed to use the camera on your Mac.
- Best Webcam Software for Mac. Video Capture Software. It can be counted among the best free webcam software for mac. This software has an amazing user interface which is easy to use as well. And this software doesn’t include fancy filters and effects. This has video editing tools which can be.
- 10-Bit SD/HD with HDMI, Component, Composite & S-Video Pro users are more likely to seek out Apple certified USB 3.0, 3.1 USB-C and ThunderBolt video capture boxes that can handle the high-bandwidth demands of ultra high-definition 4K and 5K video streams and audio as well. Mac Live Streaming and HDMI Video Game Capture For outputting HDMI live.
- Find Your Software. There are many options available – everything from free software that may already be included with your camera, to super-charged programs incorporating all your post-production needs into one package, to very unique and specific features for a particular shooting requirement.
Debut is able to support some non-UVC cameras using an open-source driver named macam. A list of cameras supported by macam is available at http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/cameras/index.php.
To use a non-UVC camera in Debut:
- Download the latest macam disk image from http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/downloads.html.
- Double click the dmg file (e.g., macam.0.9.2.dmg) to see the contents in Finder.
- Launch Terminal (located in /Applications/Utilities) and run the following command:
- Enter the administrator password when prompted.
- Quit Debut if it's already running.
- Connect the camera, launch Debut and press the Device toolbar button. The non-UVC camera should be automatically used if there are no other connected devices. Otherwise, it can be selected in Preferences -> Devices.
Video Capture Devices
Some USB video capture devices, such as the SIIG USB Video/Audio Capture Device (http://www.altoedge.com/video/siig-video-capture2.html), can be used in Debut. Third-party software is usually needed to make them work. For example, VideoGlide (http://www.echofx.com/videoglide.html). Math typing software for mac.
Please see Using the SIIG USB Video Capture Device for details.
Cameras with a FireWire interface, such as DV cameras or Apple's iSight, can work in Debut. If a Firewire connected camera works in Photobooth, iChat or FaceTime then it should work in Debut just like a regular built-in or USB camera.
- Download Debut Video Capture Software
- Buy Debut Video Capture Software Professional
Try Debut Video Capture SoftwareDownload Debut Video Capture Software free. Seeing and using the software first hand can answer most questions
Debut Video Capture 6.31 LATEST
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Author / Product:
NCH Software / Debut Video Capture for Mac
Debut Video Capture for Mac 2020 full offline installer setup for Mac
Best Video Capture For Macvideo recorder software.
Add Captions to your Captured Videos
The program lets you add captions to your video recordings.
Flexible Video Output Settings
Choose the size and frame rate used to capture your video. The app also lets you create either 4:3 or 16:9 videos. This flexibility makes this tool perfect for people creating videos for many different outputs (e.g., YouTube, CD or television).
Handy Video Color Adjustments
Usb Video Capture Software Mac
When you adjust the color settings and effects of your streaming video the results can be seen instantly in the main window and captured when you hit record. Adjusting the brightness, contrast and gamma is perfect for lesser quality cameras whose image quality is not quite right.
Features and Highlights
Video Capture Software Mac Free
- Capture video directly to your hard drive
- Record videos as avi, wmv, flv, mpg, mp4, mov and more video formats
- Capture video from a webcam, network IP camera or video input device (e.g., VHS recorder)
- Screen capture software records the entire screen, a single window or any selected portion
- Digital zoom with the mouse scroll wheel, and drag to scroll the recording window
- Zoom-to-mouse feature focuses the recording window on the cursor
- Mouse highlighting spotlights the location of the cursor
- Record video alone or video and audio simultaneously
- Record audio from your microphone and speakers simultaneously, ideal for recording video conferences
- Time lapse video recording
- Create photo snapshots of a video at any time
- Add your own text captions or time stamp your video
- Change color settings and video effects before recording
- Adjust the video resolution, size and frame rate for capture
- Burn directly to DVD with Express Burn Disc Burner
- Works with VideoPad Video Editor Software
Note: 14 days trial version. The paid features are deactivated after the trial period.
Also Available: Download Debut Video Capture for Windows