Feb 27, 2016 - On your iPhone, in the Health app: Sources Strava under 'Allow Strava to Write Data', turn off Heart Rate. Enable the setting again before next recording a workout with Strava. To prevent this issue from happening again in connection with recording future workouts using Strava: start, finish and save your activity from the Strava app on.
Here's what you need
- Set up your HomeKit accessories in the Home app.
- You can use Siri1 on any of your Apple devices to control your home. To use “Hey Siri” to control your HomeKit accessories hands-free, make sure that your device supports 'Hey Siri', and is connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network.
- To use the Home app and control your home with Siri on your Mac, update your Mac to macOS Mojave or later.
- To control your HomeKit accessories remotely with Siri, you need to set up a home hub.
1. Siri availability, features, and commands varies by language, and country and region. Learn which Siri features are supported in your country or region.
Let your voice be the on/off switch
Siri knows which HomeKit accessories are set up in the Home app as well as their status. Siri identifies your accessories by their names, location and other details that you've added to them in the Home app. And if you set up a HomePod2, Apple TV or iPad as a home hub, you can use Siri to control your home from just about anywhere.
Turn accessories on or off
From lights to appliances, Siri can turn your HomeKit accessories on or off. Just say 'Hey Siri', then say something like:
Free candlestick charting software for mac. Incredible Charting Software. Free Download; Install Incredible Charts on Mac OSX. Mobile Application; Mobile App Features; Market Sentiment; Mobile App Settings; Incredible Charts – Installation on Mac OS X. Mac OS X Minimum Requirements. Operating system: Mac OS X (Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow. Candlestick Chart Patterns; Get Started. DownloaderXL Pro provides advanced charting capabilities, generating candlestick, bar, and line charts from downloaded data quickly and easily. Moving Average and Trendline functions are available for basic chart analysis. Key features summary: - Intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Enter to Search. Winning with Candlestick Charting Free for iPhone. It is also the preferred knowledge for technical analysis investors.This software highly concentrates and refines the.
- 'Turn on the lights.'
- 'Turn off the fan.'
- 'Turn on the light switch.
- 'Turn on the heater.'
Adjust an accessory
Siri can adjust some HomeKit accessories, like lights or a thermostat. Say 'Hey Siri', then say something like:
- 'Set the temperature to 20 degrees.'
- 'Adjust the brightness downstairs to 50%.'
- 'Turn the living room lights all the way up.'
- 'Make the lights blue in the bedroom.'
Control a room or zone
If you organise your accessories by room or zone, you can control areas of your house with a single command. Say 'Hey Siri', then you can say things like:
- 'Turn off the lights downstairs.'
- 'Turn on the fan in the office.'
- 'Start heating the upstairs.'
Use HomePod to control the room it's in
If you have a HomePod, you can control all of the HomeKit accessories in the room that it’s in with a single command. Just say 'Hey Siri', then say something like:
- 'Turn off the lights.'
- 'Turn on the fan.'
- 'Turn off the light switch.'
Set a scene with Siri
Scenes let you control multiple accessories at the same time. And with Siri, you can set a scene with just your voice. Here are some examples:
- 'Hey Siri, good night.'
- 'Hey Siri, I'm home.'
- 'Hey Siri, set my reading scene.'
Check your home's status
In bed and want to know if you left the lights on downstairs? Siri knows. Just say 'Hey Siri,' then ask Siri something like:
- 'Are the lights on downstairs?'
- 'Is my garage door open?'
Control your accessories remotely3
If you have a home hub set up, you can ask Siri to control your home while you're away. Say 'Hey Siri', then say something like:
- 'Turn off the lights in my Sydney house.'
- 'Turn off the fan in the living room.'
- 'Set the Katoomba house to 21 degrees.'
2. HomePod isn't available in all countries and regions.
3. When you lock your device, some accessories can’t be controlled using Siri. For example, you need to unlock your device before you can use Siri to unlock your door.
- Learn how to use Siri on all of your Apple devices.
- Use the Home app to manage and control your HomeKit accessories from your iOS device or Mac.
- Use Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to send a video to your TV, play films and TV shows, and control playback.
- Set up a home hub to control your HomeKit accessories remotely, grant access to the people you trust and automate accessories.
- Invite others to control your home.
- Get notifications for your HomeKit accessories.
- Find accessories that work with Apple HomeKit.
LOS ANGELES — So who really needs light switches anyway?
With a smartphone app, you can turn lights on and off and even change their colors from bright white to any hue of the rainbow.
That is the concept behind 'connected' light systems from Philips with its $199 Hue, which changes colors, and Connected by TCP's $149 system, which just turns them on and off.
Both work by connecting to a home Wi-Fi router.
Mac Turn On Camera
A new company, Lifx, offers a pricey $89 LED bulb that turns on and off and changes colors, but it doesn't need to be connected to a router. And if you want to join the party but spend a lot less, the Belkin Wemo system is the simplest and most affordable at just $49.
Plug the Wemo switch into an AC outlet, and add a lamp or another device. Download the app and you can turn products on and off. (It does get more expensive if you add multiple Wemo switches around the house.)
Why the interest in connected bulbs?
'It's the features,' Lifx CEO Phil Bosua says. 'The amount of things you can do with a connected bulb that you can't with a standard bulb is just awesome. You can be in bed, reach for the smartphone and turn off every light in the house.'
A closer look at what's available:
— Connected by TCP Wireless is a $149 kit that comes with three LED bulbs and a hub that connects to your home router. Download the app and you can turn lights on from anywhere.
— Phillips HUE. A starter kit with three LED bulbs and a base station that connects to a router sells for $199. Turn lights on and off, dim them and change colors as well, via the Hue app.
— Lifx. Buy bulbs separately, without having to connect to a router. Download the app, and turn the LED lights on and off and change colors. Lifx was first introduced on Kickstarter in 2012, where it raised more than $2 million. It's available now via Amazon and will be sold in Best Buy stores in 2014.
— Wemo Switch. No need to involve a router with the Wemo device. Just plug it into an outlet and then plug in a lamp or other small appliance to turn it off or on with the app.
'I don't think anybody would say a slow cooker is an integral part of the smart home, but when you think about it, the sky's the limit,' says Ohad Zeira, a Belkin product manager.
Finally, for those who have too many connected devices in the home, and too many apps to operate them, comes Revolv. It's a new unit that tracks all the devices — from a Roku media streaming box and Nest thermostat to the Wemo or Hue. It operates them from one central location.
You buy the Revolv hub for $299, plug it into the router, and use the Apple app to operate them all.
'We're starting to see the connected home become a reality,' says Mike Soucie, the co-founder of Revolv. 'The next step is app fatigue. There's just too many of them, so we tried to have them all under one umbrella. We support 50 devices now and will support hundreds more in the coming year.'