Download Easy Transcription Software 2020 offline setup installer 64 bit and 32 bitlatest version free for windows 10, Windows 7 & Windows 8.1. Easy to use transcription software for windows with integrated media player. Use the keyboard or supported foot pedals to skip backwards, forwards, play and pause the file being transcribed. Built in editor with spelling checker. Dec 22, 2019 Transcription software are very helpful for those users who are having large chunks of audio and video files to be converted into a text document. Here we brings you Best Transcription software windows/ Mac 2020 with which you can transcribe audio into text file. Also check – best usb bootable software / best file transfering software iphone. Download Descript for free →. Industry leading transcription. Search result Pricing Download Author Author Author Author Overdub true Mac Win Download.
Free live video streaming software for mac. Control your radio station.
So in such instances, the various transcription software available come to rescue. This software mainly performs speech to text conversion making your job a whole lot easier. Here are Top 10 Transcription Software for Mac.
1. Express ScribeExpress Scribe is designed considering the needs of Mac users. The user can control the audio playback using a transcription foot pedal or by using the keyboard. Express Scribe also offers many other functionalities such as variable speed playback, multi-channel control, playing video, file management, and much more.
Using the free version, you can use the standard audio formats such as wav, mp3, wma, and dct. By upgrading to the professional version, you can get proprietary format support.
It supports both audio and video playback and plays formats including encrypted dictation files. You can also use professional USB foot pedals to control playback. This transcription software automatically receives and loads files by the internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network.
It also works with speech recognition software to automatically convert speech to text. Using the plug and play foot pedal, you can make your foot control the playback as you type, which can help you increase your typing speed. You can also load CD audio and start working as the audio loads.
Express Scribe Basic costs $29.99, and Professional version costs $34.99.
2. InqscribeYou can download and install this transcription software for free, or register for a 14-day trial or get the paid version for lifetime use. You can play audio and video in almost all popular formats. Using USB foot pedal, the control playback is smoother.
There are options to save the document and to insert shortcuts and snippets. Using snippets, you can add frequently used words in a single click. With Inqscribe, you can create a subtitled QuickTime movie or even print the transcripts. You can add time codes to jump to a particular point in the film clip.
The single license costs $99, but students and staff can get a maximum of up to $60 off on discounts.
3. DragonDragon is designed specifically to help you create documents, spreadsheets or presentations faster. It is useful for sending emails and for filling out forms. The transcription by Dragon is very accurate.
You can also customize words for the terms you use every day, insert text or graphics that are often used and create command shortcuts for repetitive tasks. You can also transcribe voice memos from your smartphone or portable voice recorder, podcasts or audio files of any single speaker’s voice to text quickly.
It is capable of advanced customization features so that it adapts well to even the most industry-specific terminology that you use every day. It can transcribe all commonly used formats like .mp3 aif, .aiff , .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v. For accurate transcription, it can also capture notes.
4. VoxSigma Speech to TextVoxSigma is equipped with extensive vocabulary multilingual speech-to-text capabilities. Keeping in mind the needs of professional users, it can transcribe even clips with slight noises. And it is useful in the text to speech conversion of large quantities of audio and video documents such as broadcast data, either in batch mode or in real-time.
Data available from call centers can be analyzed using these. First, the audio segments that contain the speech are identified followed by the language. Then, the text to speech conversion is done.
It has adaptive features that can distinguish voices even if some background music is playing and is capable of converting them into text. VoxSigma outputs an XML document with annotations including speech and non-speech segments, speaker labels, and words with time codes, high-quality confidence scores, and punctuation. This XML file can be converted into plain text.
5. TranscrivaThe biggest charm of Transcriva is its usability. You can organize your transcripts all in one place. It also adjusts itself with variable speed audios for accurate transcription. You can further print your transcripts or export them as RTF or Word documents for editing, sharing, and publication.
It allows you to play back your transcripts when you're done transcribing. It also comes with foot pedal support to ease things for you. And apart from this, there are so many customization features available to fit each user needs.
6. ATMacATMac can be used to write your emails, for chatting and for other text to speech needs. It is capable of identifying many English dialects and accents including American, Northern Ireland, Southern, Australian, British, Indian and much more.
7. iSayiSay has a clean interface to give the users a positive transcription experience. You can use them for emails and other notes. And there are hotkeys to speed up transcription process. It was also compatible with cell phones.
8. Mac Speech ScribeMac Speech Scribe gives excellent accuracy in converting audio files. It avoids typos and misspelled words. Simply open the file and click on the Transcribe button. Your work is done!
It supports up to six speech profiles and guarantees accuracy to six different voices. It also allows transcription from audio recordings on Mac, iPhone, and other digital voice recorders. It doesn't require much time to be spent on training as it quickly adapts to different sounds. It is also sensitive towards 13 different English dialects.
9. Hyper TranscribeHyper Transcribe supports all the major audio formats such as MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG, AVI, MOV, etc. It can export the output file as RTF or plain text. You can first install the trial version and then upgrade to paid version after purchase.
10. Seventh StringSeventh String transcribes Assistant is designed to help musicians. With the use of foot pedal, faster transcription can be done. This tool slows down the tracks which are not suitable for transcription thus making them fit for speech to text conversion. It slows down the music without changing the pitch so that you can analyze chords and notes that it represents.
Final WordsTranscription is now made easy with these tools. You have provisions to make smooth conversions even to even noisy data. And this software is highly dynamic in the sense that they adjust according to the user. So the experience gets better with use. Give it a try now!
Transcription software is commonly famous among students as they can embed notes inside their professor’s video lectures. However, they are widely famous for making easy subtitles. No matter what you might be, but this transcription software for Mac will surely help you to achieve your task. So today, we are talking about some of the best Mac-based transcription softwares.
Transcription softwares can easily convert audio into text and create specific notes for video files. They are a huge help when it comes to embedding text notes inside video files. Most of us use them to create subtitles. However, you can use them for other purposes as well. Let’s explore them together!
- List of Best Transcription Software For Mac and Windows PC:-
- 5. Transcribe
List of Best Transcription Software For Mac and Windows PC:-
Here is the best Transcription software for your Mac PC. These will work fine in both Macs and Hackintosh as long as you have a working Mac OS on your system.
1. Hyper Transcribe
Hyper Transcribe is one of the best transcription software for mac. With excellent audio quality, you can transcribe the audio very efficiently. It comes with many special features to optimize the process. And it supports major audio formats, including MP3, MP4, OGG, etc. You can not only control speed but can also regulate the Transcription of the content. There is an in-built task manager to manage multiple transcription projects.
- Professional interface
- Features are customizable
- Extensive support
- Advanced so not suitable for beginners.
Download The Software: Hyper Transcribe
Transcription software, free download Mac 10 7 5
Transcriva is another transcription software which specially focuses on the user interface. It has many professional features, including Food-pedal. It makes the transcription process very easy and seamless. This app comes with a mini video player, which helps to track the progress more efficiently. You can also control video and audio for better control. Transcriva also comes with a follow-along feature to complete the work more accurately.
- Very intuitive UI
- Very professional
- Accurate Transcription
- Audio playback is compromisable
Download The Software: Transcriva
Descript is tye most modern transcription software in the list. It has a very intuitive and modern UI with various features. It is an intelligent audio editor that can automatically transcribe the audio. This is powered by google speech, which improves accuracy. Desrippt has an impressive level of features and provides the best transcription features.
- Impressive UI
- Automatic Transcription with perfect accuracy
- Best professional audio editing features
- No playback control
Download The Software: Descript
Inscribe is also a free transcription software for mac. It is not as professional as others, but it provides straightforward Transcription. This app has not much customization tools. With effortless control and a peaceful environment, it gives the straightforward one-step solution or Transcription of audio and videos. It comes with timelapse so that you can reverse the process and manage it well.
- Very Simple UI
- Easy to transcribe
- Not very advanced featured
Download The Software: InqScribe
Transcribe is online transcription software that works very well with the mac operating system. This software has every feature needed to transcribe an audio. It even supports automated Transcription and location, which helps to reproduce more efficiently. The sound can also be controlled. You can start, stop and fast forward te audio. Transcribe is also very good for manual Transcription too. This is very light software. It is the best tool if you want to transcribe a youtube video.
- Very Simple Interface
- Manual and Automated Transcription methods
- The automated editor is very intuitive
- As it is an online transcriber, so you have to upload the content every time.
Download The Software: Transcribe
From Editor’s Desk
These are some of the best Mac-based transcription software. I’m sure these softwares will help you to convert audio into text, and in some cases, you can also put text notes in audio files. No matter what your use is, these softwares will surely serve the purpose.