Mar 31, 2020 Another video editing software program for both Windows and Mac is VideoPad, from NCH Software. It's free for non-commercial use. It supports drag-and-drop, effects, transitions, 3D video editing, text and caption overlay, video stabilization, easy. May 30, 2020 Free Camtasia alternatives for Mac. This is one of the best feature-rich free video software options out there. It comes with the ability to record as well as live stream videos. This is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux as well. Video mixing and editing options offered by this tools are very good though this is a free app. As there are so many on the market, we’ve put together a selection of 7 of the best free video editing software on the internet. 7 free and easy to use video editing software Some of the software listed below are all recommended for either both Windows and Mac.
BestVideo Editing Software for MaciMore2020
Your Mac is a great tool for editing video, but the software needed can get a little pricy. If you're looking for something less expensive, or at least want to see what is on the market, you've come to the right place. These video editors for Mac should get the job done.
The Granddaddy: Adobe Premiere Pro CC (one-year subscription)Staff favorite
The leading video editing software for film, TV, and the web, Adobe Premiere Pro CC is also one of the most expensive. Plus, it's now only available through monthly or yearly subscriptions. For this, you also gain access to Premiere Rush, which allows you to capture footage and start editing on all your devices.$240 at Amazon
For consumers: Adobe Premiere Elements 2019
Considered a less powerful (and cheaper) sibling to Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements is available on Mac and Windows and allows you to do basic and intermediate edits. And yes, you only have to pay for it once -- until a new version is released, of course.$90 at Amazon
Signature selection: Apple Final Cut Pro
If you're looking for an option not owned by Adobe, you should consider Apple's Final Cut Pro. Ideally suited for professionals, this software combines video editing and media organization. Extend your capabilities by adding third-party workflow extensions.$300 at Apple
Apple's freebie: iMovie
Available for free in the Mac App Store, iMovie features classic themes, chroma-keying, audio tools, and a brilliant, yet simple interface. You can enhance your iMovie experience by using the iOS version on the iPhone and iPad.Free at Apple
Universal choice: Lifeworks Pro (one-month subscription)
Available for Mac, Windows, and Linux, Lifeworks Pro is ideally suited for anyone just stepping into video editing as well as long-time users. You can download a free version with output format restrictions or purchase a monthly or yearly subscription that unlocks everything.$25 at Lifeworks
A packed freebie: DaVinci Resolve 16
The free version of DaVinci Resolve 16 offers editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction, and audio post-processing. For $300, you can purchase the studio version, which adds multi-user collaboration, 3D tools, FX, and more. This software is available on Mac, Windows, and Linux.Free at Blackmagic Design
Free and open-source: Blender
With Blender, you receive a free and open-source 3D creation suite. Tools are available for video editing, modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, and game creation. If you're looking for something a little bit different that is supported by professionals and hobbyists alike, this is the one to check out.Free at Blender
Easy to learn: OpenShot
Also open-source, OpenShot is a quick-to-learn, yet powerful video editor. Offering 3D animations, trim and slice, video effects, and much more.Free at OpenShot
Two in one solution: Camtasia
Both a screen recorder and video editor, Camtasia allows you to combine or split clips, trim, and speed up or slow down footage. From there, you can preview your masterpiece through the video editor. Add effects to add polish to your videos. Camtasia is available for Mac and Windows and is available for free through a 30-day trial.$250 at TechSmith
Lots of choices
Video editing software for Mac comes at various price points, with some even being open-source. Our favorite, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, is the most complete solution available. For this, however, you're going to pay monthly. With this, you'll also receive Premiere Rush, which lets you capture footage on all your devices.
We also highly recommend Apple's extensive Final Cut Pro and the consumer offering, iMovie. All the ones on this list are worth taking a look. Both let you stay in the Apple ecosystem and avoid Adobe products. The choice is yours.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.Save your crispy video
The memory cards you need for the DJI Osmo Pocket
You won't get far without a memory card for your DJI Osmo Pocket. When you're shooting video, you need something fast and reliable. These are the microSD cards we put our faith in to record Osmo Pocket footage.
Now that you have taken excellent aerial shots of, for example, the snow-capped mountain peaks, it is time to edit the DJI drone footage and share it over social media. This is exactly where a DJI video editing software can come to your rescue by transforming the captured frames into pure magic. This article rounds up the best 5 video editors in 2020 for you. And you can get the answers of the following questions:
- 1. Does DJI Have a Video Editor?
- 2. Why Should We Edit DJI Drone Videos on a PC?
- 3. What Do Most DJI Users Do to Edit Their Videos?
- 4. What Are the Top 5 Video Editing Software for DJI Drone Videos?
- 5. How to DJI Video Footages Easily on Windows/Mac?
Does DJI Have a Video Editor?
Yes, DJI users mostly bank on its default application, DJI GO 4 for shooting, editing and sharing videos on their mobile devices. But it doesn’t have any PC version which makes it increasingly difficult for people who are not well at ease with the app functionality.
Why Should We Edit DJI Drone Videos on a PC?
Let us now take a look at some of the inherent loopholes of the DJI GO 4 app which creates the requirement of an on-PC alternative.
• DJI videos are saved in cached versions in the DJI GO app. Thus, if you wish to save it in HD mode, you will have to download its copy from the SD card of your drone to your computer. This can be done either through a card reader or USB cable. And it will be well-reasoned that you proceed with on-PC editing.
• Working on a PC also makes things seem easier as you get to operate on a wider interface where everything can be navigated to without having to break any sweat.
• Smartphones usually are not equipped with adequate memory which is necessary for saving large 4K DJI footages.
What are most DJI used for video editing on Windows or Mac? Today we are going to discuss in brief about the best video editing software for DJI so that you can impart a professional finish to the aerial frames shot with your drone.
What Do Most DJI Users Do to Edit Their Videos?
• Split/Cut: remove any unwanted clips, such as crash from the last flight.
• Correct color/brightness: keep the frames protected from under or over exposure which becomes extremely necessary when the sun is around.
• Stabilize shaky video: remove all signs of shakiness from the captured frames.
• Change speed: creates slow-mo as well as time-lapse videos which are currently in rage amongst media professionals.
• Zoom: as it doesn’t always become possible to fly very close to the target object.
• Mute or reduce noise: remove the interference caused by wind as well as the device itself.
• Some other popular demands on DJI drone video editing are color grading, intra-frame coding, D-log setting, video compression, barrel distortion removal, time remapping, 4K video rendering, tilt shift, camera tracking, overlay, motion tracking etc.
DJI videos usually have high bit depth, high frame rate, ultra-high resolution (such as 4K), high bitrate, etc. The common video editing tools available in the market are inadequate to handle the same and usually succumb to quality degradation as well as crash. This in turn creates the requirement of a professional video editing software which we have listed down below.
Video editing software review mac. LinksWhen available, we use and may earn a commission!Download the Free PDF Guide ➡Free Video Editing Software►►Video Editing Software.
The Top 5 Video Editing Software for DJI Drone Videos
#1. VideoProc [Fastest and Easiest for Processing 4K HEVC DJI Videos]
Your search for the fast and easiest video editor of 4K videos ends with VideoProc. The DJI video editing software applies full GPU acceleration while converting audio, video files and DVDs to virtually any other output formats. This in turn helps with processing of Ultra HD files, HEVC videos, high-framerate and lengthy footages quickly and smoothly without making any compromise in terms of quality. VideoProc is a multi-functional video utility which can cater to users of all skill levels coupled with its intuitive and clean interface. Only clicking on the presets, you can receive a fast and high quality result.
• Can process 4K, 5K, 6K and 8K video without succumbing to crashes.
Best Free Video Editing Software Mac
• Allows rotation and flipping of videos as well as adjustment of playback speed.
• Helps with removal of unwanted video sections and joint of any parts flexibly.
• Shaky footages can be stabilized by reducing the noise.
• Can remove fisheye distortion and even stabilize footages.
• Allows the addition of effects such as Noise, Negate, Mosaic and many more.
• Users can add subtitles and even merge different shots having different formats to create a single MKV file.
• Adjustments can be made to different video settings like brightness, saturation, contrast etc.
#2. Adobe Premiere Pro [Best for Backing Up HEVC DJI Videos Data through Adobe Creative Cloud]
This industry-leading video editing software can serve you well while trying to edit the footages captured through your DJI Drone. It can be used as a DJI drone video editor that is powered to the core by Adobe Sensei which helps in crafting polished footages having a professional appeal.
• Has the ability of exporting videos in a variety of formats.
• All the data gets backed up automatically in Apple Cloud.
• Comes with enhanced tracking as well as masking capabilities.
• Footages can be edited in all formats ranging from 8K to virtual reality.
#3. Cyberlink Power Director [Best Choice for 360-Degree Drone Camera Users]
If you have a 360-degree drone camera, then you are bound to feel benefitted from using the Cyberlink Power Director. This versatile tool can proceed with synchronized editing of footages captured using multiple cameras. You can use it as a DJI drone video editing software.
• Vector shapes can be both applied and edited using precise keyframe controls and auto-fit text.
• Motion graphic elements can be merged with the titles of videos to impart a stylish look.
• 18 transition effects can add a professional touch to your captured footages.
• Supports multi-GPU acceleration and OpenCL for editing 4K clips as well as videos without succumbing to system lag.
#4. Davinci Resolve [Free Choice for Easing Out the Post-Production Process]
This software has gained a lot of popularity amongst professional video editors who make use of the same in free post-production process. A unique thing about Davinci Resolve is that it can handle parallel engines for enhancing the color grading process as well as quality.
After connecting to the FTP server, you can perform the same file operations like copying, deleting, moving, editing of the content there as with the one on the local disk. Ftp server software for mac free. support for tabs;. Besides that, great additions to the file manager are the archiver and task manager. In addition, the dual-pane interface of this Mac FTP client makes the work with the files as easy as pie.Pros:. Is a very convenient file navigator and client for working with protocols such as FTP/SFTP/FTPS and WebDAV, as well as cloud services.
• Supports real-time video editing in 2K resolution.
• Offers powerful new features like speed wrap, facial recognition etc.
• Both effects and grades can be applied to clips.
• End projects can be directly uploaded to Vimeo and YouTube.
#5. iMovie [Built-in Mac Tool for Amateur Users]
This tool comes built-in to every Mac system and even features an easy learning curve making it ideal for amateur users. iMovie can serve you well if you wish to undertake basic editing work on footages. It features an intuitive design and simple accompanying instructions which can enhance your knowledge about the same.
• Can be used on your iPhone and iPad apart from Mac laptops or PCs.
• Support 4K video editing without suffering quality loss.
• Animated titles and credits can be added to the footages from the dozens of available styles.
• 10 high fidelity video filters can impart a professional look to your movie.
How to Edit DJI Video Footages Easily on Windows/Mac?
It becomes extremely easy to transcode, tweak and adjust (4K/large) videos captured using DJI cameras through VideoProc. Once you have added the video, you will be presented with an array of options which can guide you through the processing part. This also holds true for amateur users who are trying our video processing for the very first time.
1. Convert: You can convert videos by first importing the source video and next selecting the target format before the transcoding process.
2. Cut: You can cut or trim DJI videos by selecting the tool from the Edit toolbar and specifying the position by dragging the dual green knobs.
Video Editing Windows Vs Mac
3. Split: Choose the Split option from the Toolbox and select the parts you wish to keep by moving the dual green knobs.
Top Windows Video Editing Software
4. Deshake: Videos can be stabilized by selecting the Deshake option from the Toolbox and trimming the shaky segments by moving the green cursors.
5. Reduce Noise: Drone audio noise can be reduced or removed by selecting the Denoise option from the Toolbox tab and making your selection by moving the green cursors.
6. Merge: Videos can be merged by first loading your preferred clips and clicking on the Merge button appearing on the main interface.
7. Remove Fisheye: Clicking on the Fisheye option from the Toolbox tab can provide you with access to lens correction controls. You can trim the segments having fisheye effect by simply moving the green cursors.
8. Adjust Speed: The feature of playback speed adjusting is somewhat hidden in the DJI video editor. Click any option on the Toobbox of VideoProc, switch to the first option – Audio & Video, glide left or right the control bar and adjust the playback speed from 0.10x to 16x.
The Level-3 Hardware Acceleration Technology helps VideoProc in processing videos 47 times faster than its peer tools. All of this is done by diminishing CPU usage for enhancing the longevity of your computer.
We hope our todays discussion could add value to your knowledge about best DJI video editing software. Although each one of them come with their own set of bells and whistles, VideoProc stands out from its peers with its versatile functionality which can help you undertake holistic video processing functions irrespective of your skill level.