Global Nav Open Menu Global Nav Close Menu; Apple; Shopping Bag +. Search Support. “If you travel with a laptop and iPad, you need this app.I needed a second screen, but Duet gives me even more. Full gesture support, customizable shortcuts, Touch Bar, tons of resolution options, and very little battery power.
To leave a comment, you need to be logged in.Flaming or offending other users. Dymo labelwriter 330 download.
Applies to: macOS 10.12 or later
This content applies to the Spring 2020 update with Azure Resource Manager Windows Virtual Desktop objects. If you're using the Windows Virtual Desktop Fall 2019 release without Azure Resource Manager objects, see this article.
You can access Windows Virtual Desktop resources from your macOS devices with our downloadable client. This guide will tell you how to set up the client.
Install the client
To get started, download and install the client on your macOS device.
Subscribe to a feed
Subscribe to the feed your admin gave you to get the list of managed resources available to you on your macOS device.
To subscribe to a feed:
- Select Add Workspace on the main page to connect to the service and retrieve your resources.
- Enter the Feed URL. This can be a URL or email address:
- If you use a URL, use the one your admin gave you. Normally, the URL is https://rdweb.wvd.microsoft.com/api/arm/feeddiscovery.
- To use email, enter your email address. This tells the client to search for a URL associated with your email address if your admin configured the server that way.
- Select Add.
- Sign in with your user account when prompted.
After you've signed in, you should see a list of available resources.
Once you've subscribed to a feed, the feed's content will update automatically on a regular basis. Resources may be added, changed, or removed based on changes made by your administrator.
Mac Virtual Desktop Shortcuts
To learn more about the macOS client, check out the Get started with the macOS client documentation.