Mac Convert Pdf To Word App
PDFs are the core of many businesses. They are much safer and more professional than other types of documents for companies and their generally smaller file size makes them a great option for long-term storage or for sharing easily with others. Unlike other formats, PDF documents can be directly modified only with PDF editors. However, some programs are fairly expensive, while others don’t have as many features as Microsoft Office software. So, it is often very useful and even necessary to turn PDF files to other formats, for example, Word. Today, we will introduce some programs to help you convert PDF file to Word on Mac.
Best Applications to Turn PDF into Word on Mac
Apowersoft PDF Converter
Jun 06, 2019 This guide will demonstrate how you can convert PDF to Word on Mac via Smallpdf - the online platform, as well as the offline app. And yes, free to use, as always. How to convert PDF to Word on Mac online: Go to the PDF to Word converter online page. Drag your PDF into the toolbox. Nov 05, 2016 If you’re looking to convert a PDF into DOC, DOCX, RTF, or TXT format, we’ll cover a few options to get the extraction job done in Mac OS X. This is basically the opposite scenario of converting a Word doc to PDF via Microsoft Office Word app, but it’s just as frequently necessary.
Apowersoft PDF Converter is one of the best PDF programs for batch converting files. The software has a quick and easy-to-use interface and supports many kinds of file formats, such as Word, Excel, PPT, JPG, PNG, and so on. Furthermore, it has other features, like turning other formats to PDF and combing PDF files. This is a paid tool, but it allows you to try its features – you can convert the first 5 pages of each PDF file for free. This program works very smoothly, and the output files keep their original quality.
Follow the steps below to learn how to convert PDF to Word on Mac.
- Download the program and launch it.
- To start converting, click the “Add file(s)” button to choose files, or select one or more files that you need, and simply drag and drop the file(s) to the software.
- Choose an output format that you want. In this case, you can choose doc. or docx.
- Click “Start Converting” and wait for a while and it will help you complete the conversion.
Generally, the program will set a default output folder, however, if you don’t want to store your converted documents there, you can click the three-dots button to choose another place as the output directory before starting the conversion.
PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac
PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac is a simple program which can convert PDF file to Word on Mac. Just like our program, this one can also do batch conversions, but it supports fewer file types than the former. It can only turn PDF to Word, SWF, IMAGE, TXT, HTML, and EPUB. It cannot convert other formats to PDF. The program supports macOS 10.6 or higher. And as we tested, it can also run on macOS Mojave. Moreover, it enables you to select the pages you want to convert in a PDF file before the conversion.
Let’s follow the instructions below to see how it works.
- Go to PDFMate PDF Converter for Mac page to download, install and run the program.
- Click the button “Add PDF” and select the files you want to convert.
- On the panel of the output file formats, choose “Word” as the output format (In general, the program sets Word as default output format).
- Click the “Convert” button to turn PDF into Word on Mac.
PDFelement is an excellent program available on Mac and iOS platforms. Unlike the previous programs introduced, this one is specialized in PDF editing. It has a very simple, minimalistic and user-friendly interface. But it contains many awesome tools, including comment, highlighting, cropping, OCR, etc.
Pdf To Word Convert In Mac
- Download the program on your computer. Once complete, launch the program and click on the “Convert PDF” button on the main interface.
- Choose a file and then hit “Open” button.
- After that you can view the PDF content, you can modify the content or directly click the “To Word” button above the file page.
- When ready, click “Convert” to convert PDF to Word on Mac, and then the PDF will be converted into Word.
Mac Convert Pdf To Word App Windows 10
PDFs have become the de facto standard format for a lot of business-related data and information storage, whether it’s for personal banking, school assignments, or accounting for a large corporation; we’ve all used a PDF at some point or another. Virtually, all important documents are now sent as PDFs. If your work involves using PDFs and you need to make sure you have the best way to manage and convert them, which works quickly and easily, every time. The main disadvantage of the PDFelement is that you cannot do batch conversions. It can only allow you to convert one PDF file to Word at a time. Both PDFMate and Apowersoft PDF Converter work well, but PDFMate supports fewer functions. If you are looking for a powerful business-oriented PDF-management tool for Mac, the Apowersoft PDF Converter is worth checking out.
Free video apps for mac. Apple Music trial requires sign-up and is available for new subscribers only. Plan automatically renews after trial.
Fb live software for mac. Facebook, YouTube, VLC, Weibo, Livestream, Nginx, Ustream, Codem, Pandora TV, Afreeca.tv, JwPlayer, Red5, Brightcove, Wowza, Dacast, Adobe Media Server and others are supported, some of these platforms being pre-configured like Facebook or YouTube, others can be set up via RTMP.