Logitech Mouse M325 Software Mac
Up to1%cash back Logitech M325 RF Wireless Optical 1000dpi Mouse, Black, 910-002974. Power Supply: 1 x AA Battery Operating Time: Up to 18-month battery life Operating System Supported: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 Mac OS X 10.5 or later Linux kernel 2.6+ System Requirement: USB port Model #: 910-002974 Item #: N4683 Return Policy: Standard Return Policy $17.99 –. We've put everything you need to get started with your Wireless Mouse M325 right here. If you still have questions browse the topics on the left. Check our Logitech Warranty here. Logitech Wireless Mouse M325 – Thankfully, there are plenty of small, light choices around. One of these is Logitech’s brand-new wireless, ambidextrous M325, which other than its standard Logitech hallmarks such as ergonomic comfort, micro-gear scroll wheel as well as extremely long battery life, offers a number of special, trendy styles. I was shocked to experience this, I also have Logitech M185 model mouse and it works perfectly fine, even on a white surface Shockingly, M325, being three times costlier than M185, fails to work on white surface. I have returned this mouse back to Amazon and awaiting a refund. I have a Logitech M325 mouse but it isn't working. I flick the switch and the green light goes on but, either it won't connect to the USB thing, or there is something wrong with the sensor. Try reconnecting the mouse and Unifying receiver using the Logitech Unifying software (refer to the. Unifying section of this guide. The Logitech.
Supported Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin.
Help with setup: Mouse is not working
1. Is the mouse powered on?
2. Is the Unifying receiver securely plugged into a computer USB port? Try changing USB ports.
3. If the Unifying receiver is plugged into a USB hub, try plugging it directly into a USB port on your computer.
4. Check the orientation of the batteries inside the mouse. To check battery power, turn the mouse OFF and then ON. If the battery indicator light glows red or does not glow at all, replace the batteries.
5. Try using the mouse on a different surface. Remove metallic objects between the mouse and the Unifying receiver.
6. Try moving the Unifying receiver to a USB port closer to the mouse. If you are using a tower PC, go to www.logitech.com/usbextenderfor a USB extender.
7. Try reconnecting the mouse and Unifying receiver using the Logitech Unifying software (refer to the
Unifying section of this guide
The Logitech® Unifying receiver
Plug it. Forget it. Add to it.Your new Logitech product ships with a Logitech® Unifying receiver.
Did you know you can add a compatible Logitech wireless device that uses the same receiver as your current Logitech Unifying product?
Are you Unifying-ready?If you have a Logitech wireless device that’s Unifying-ready, you can pair it with additional Unifying devices. Just look for the orange Unifying logo on the new device or its packaging. Build your ideal combo. Add something. Replace something. It’s easy, and you’ll use only one USB port for up to six devices. Getting started is easyIf you’re ready to pair your device(s) via Unifying, here’s what you need to do:
Logitech M325 Software Update
1. Make sure your Unifying receiver is plugged in.
2. If you haven’t already, download the Logitech® Unifying software from www.logitech.com/unifying.
3. Start the Unifying software* and follow the onscreen instructions to pair the new wireless device with your existing Unifying receiver. * Go to Start / All Programs / Logitech / Unifying / Logitech Unifying Softwar