Jan 04, 2011 Download Garmin BaseCamp for macOS 10.13 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:. Transfer data to and from your Garmin.
Garmin BaseCamp Windows 10 App – Lets you plan outdoor activities, organize your data and share your adventures with others. Today, Garmin has develop this Maps & Navigation app for PC. Get the latest version of Garmin BaseCamp for free.
Download Garmin BaseCamp for PC
Before you download the installer, how good if you read the information about this app. So, you can try to install Garmin BaseCamp into your PC or not.
|App Name||Garmin BaseCamp App|
|File Size||62 Mb|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1|
Garmin BaseCamp Alternative Apps for Windows
Garmin BaseCamp Features
- Garmin BaseCamp Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- Garmin BaseCamp Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
Garmin BaseCamp App Preview
How To Install Garmin BaseCamp on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use UC Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the Garmin BaseCamp installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via this link: Download Garmin BaseCamp
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Garmin BaseCamp completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Garmin BaseCamp icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc/laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the Garmin BaseCamp in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the Garmin BaseCamp on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall Garmin BaseCamp App?
Method 1: Unintall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Garmin BaseCamp” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Garmin BaseCamp app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the Garmin BaseCamp app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing Garmin BaseCamp from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear – click Uninstall again.
Garmin BaseCamp FAQ
Q: Is Garmin BaseCamp Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can discovered on owners sites.
Basecamp For Garmin
Q: How do I access the free Garmin BaseCamp download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Garmin BaseCamp download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Garmin BaseCamp totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is this Garmin BaseCamp will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Garmin BaseCamp for Pc will works normally on most present Windows operating systems (10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP) 64 bit and 32 bit.
This Garmin BaseCamp App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources (Official sites/Mirror Site). Garmin BaseCamp is a windows app that created by Garmin Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.Term for this app:
Plan a Trip
Use BaseCamp to plan your next hiking, biking, motorcycling, driving or off-roading trip. You can view maps, plan routes, and mark waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your device.
Track Draw feature lets you trace your planned route and view elevation changes, helping you estimate the difficulty of a hike or bike ride. Plan the perfect scenic route for your next road trip, making sure your navigator takes you through certain waypoints. Play back your routes and tracks over time and save and share your adventure.
Survey the Terrain
Swannview plus app for mac download. BaseCamp displays your topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. Load map data from your handheld device, or import maps you've downloaded or purchased on DVD or microSD™ card. Consider our TOPO series maps, which offer detail on a scale of either 1:100,000 or 1:24,000.
BaseCamp lets you geotag photos, associating them with specific waypoints. You can see the exact scenery at any given location. Transfer the photos to your handheld device, publish photos directly to Picasa™, or email your geotagged photos directly to friends or family so they can navigate right to your favorite spots in the future.
Create and Share Adventures
Garmin Adventures provides a free, interactive way to share your hikes, bike rides, road trips and more. Using BaseCamp, you can combine track logs, waypoints, geotagged photos, YouTube® videos and more into an adventure that gets published online. You can then email a link to your adventure to friends and family, share it on social media sites or even post it in your favorite forums. BaseCamp even makes it easy to follow in the footsteps of other travelers by allowing you to search for and download adventures.
Transfer Satellite Images
With BaseCamp and a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription, you can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your outdoor or fitness device and seamlessly integrate those images into your maps to get a true representation of your surroundings. It makes it easy to scout campsites, sources of water, potential hazards and more. If you prefer raster topographic maps, you can also download BirdsEye Select maps and pay only for the data you download.
- Import and view maps in 2-D or 3-D, including TOPO and City Navigator® maps.
- Create, edit and organize routes, waypoints and more on your computer.
- View BirdsEye Satellite Imagery or BirdsEye Select raster maps, and transfer the data to your device (subscriptions required).
- Create and share Garmin Adventures.
- Create and share geotagged photos.
- View playback of routes, tracks and adventures.
- Search for geocaches through integrated OpenCaching support.
BaseCamp is a 3D mapping application that allows you to transfer Garmin Custom Maps, BirdsEye Imagery, waypoints, tracks, and routes between your Mac and Garmin device. It allows you to manage your data on practically all Garmin map products, but topographic maps are required for 3-D rendering.
- Plan a multi-day trip and pick lodging, food and other stops using your maps and Yelp
- Transfer waypoints, geocaches, routes, and tracks to and from your GPS device.
- Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
- Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
- Download, display, and transfer BirdsEye imagery to supported devices.
- Import, display and transfer Garmin Custom Maps to supported devices.
- Track Draw
- Printing the map, driving directions, and route and track profiles
- View in Google Earth
- Advanced geocache support
- Geotagging photos
- Photo waypoints
- Integrated support for publishing photos online
- Track and route play back
- Exchange custom waypoint symbols with selected devices
- Windows version updated to 4.7.2
- macOS version updated to 4.8.9 in the Appstore
- Fixed an issue displaying route elevation graphs
- Fixed several issues when using the Pan Tool and the key to move route points
- Fixed autorouting issue where straight line segments were inserted after each waypoint
- Improved track to route behavior. Now supports preserving the shape of track sections that aren't near a road.
- Improved handling in situations where the computer is low on memory
- Changed displayed route times to take layovers into account
- Fixed issue with 'higher education' map symbols showing up as airports
- Fixed certain instances of route direction text where the text was 'turn left/right' instead of 'bear left/right'
- Fixed issue when recalculating a route via the context menu in the data list
- Fixed various issues sending data to memory cards
- Changed to automatically unlock BirdsEye for a device when sending the BirdsEye to a card in that device
- Fixed various issues with Adventure search
- Fixed issue sending ADM files to cards for marine devices
- Added the command line option /Disable3D to disable the 3D view in BaseCamp. This was added to prevent startup issues with misbehaving graphics drivers.