- Computerease Software Won't Work On My Mac Download
- Computerease Software Won't Work On My Mac Computer
Amazon doesn't warn sufficiently that this version won't work on Mac 10.7.5, and then dropped my chat, leaving me to deal with a useless assortment of digitized sources. Later chat was useless. I can't retrieve the old app. Amazon is forcing customers to move to their lousy Cloud reader. Software similar to visual studio for mac.
Use the latest version of macOS
The first step is to make sure that you're using the latest version of macOS. Back up your important information and then update the software on your Mac.
Check your sound settings
If you still can't hear sound from the internal speakers after updating your computer's software, check your sound settings.
Computerease Software Won't Work On My Mac Download
First, disconnect any external audio devices from your computer. Also disconnect any cables from the USB, Thunderbolt, or 3.5mm audio ports.
Computerease Software Won't Work On My Mac Computer
- From the Apple menu , choose System Preferences.
- Click Sound.
- Click the Output tab, then select the built-in speakers. If you don’t see built-in speakers as an option in the Output window, contact Apple Support.
- If the Output volume slider is set low, move the slider to the right and test again.
- If the Mute checkbox is selected, deselect it and test again.
- If you still don’t hear any sound, contact Apple Support.