Brother introduced the new MFC-9000 series of digital color LED printers in late May as a solution for small businesses interested in increasing their productivity at a low cost.
Oct 28, 2015 Brother 9340 Unboxing I Basic Setup I First Photo E120 - Duration: 11:47. Brother Printers MFC-9330CDW color print - Duration: 8:08. Matthew Jeschke 126,606 views. The Brother MFC-L3770CDW ($399.99) is an entry-level color laser-class all-in-one (AIO) printer designed for relatively light use in small and home-based offices and workgroups. It has the same.
Today, we’ll be taking a hands-on first look at the flagship MFC-9340cdw. It offers duplex print, scan, copy and fax functionality as well as print speeds up to 23 ppm, a 3.7-inch color touch screen display with WebConnect, front side USB port, 250-sheet paper capacity, 35-page automatic document feeder and wired and wireless connectivity.
The main computer is a late-2009 iMac running OSX Mavericks (10.9.2). The accompanying software CD comes with Mac 10.8 drivers. However, the setup program reported the software as incompatible and directed me to the Brother support site which provided a download with the proper drivers for printing and scanning. The Brother is amazingly compact. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. Additionally, some scammers may try to identify themselves as a Microsoft.
Want to know how the MFC-9340cdw performs? Check back soon to read our full review with full results from our test lab!
Build and Design
The MFC-9340cdw reminds me of a more compact version of the MFC-9970cdw we reviewed a few years back. It has a similar design with a matte black front finish and a light gray shell. The approximate dimensions are smaller coming in at 16 x 19 x 16 inches and 52 lbs (without consumables).
The MFC-9340cdw offers duplex scanning, copying and faxing using the 35-sheet automatic document feeder for media up to 8.5 x 14 inches but customers can also use the glass flatbed for single sided scans, copies and faxes up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
The control panel is completely intelligent touch based with the only standard push button being the power button. It is centered on a 3.7-inch color touch screen display.
Dec 23, 2015 OpenOffice.org is a database management tool that has been designed to function in a way that it replaces the need of Microsoft office for Mac users. Best database software - at a glance. Microsoft Azure Cloud. Spoilt for choice database management. An industry veteran. Multiple database formats. Plans to suit. The Microsoft. Oracle Autonomous Database. 7 of the Best Database Tools for Macs 1. SQLite's code is in the public domain, which makes it free for commercial or private use. This relational. This popular open source database system is an object-relational database. POSTGRESQL has an active. MongoDB is a.
Lift up under 100-sheet output tray to access the four toner cartridges (CMYK). Brother offers standard yield and high yield toner replacements.
The front side USB port is located to the left of the single sheet multipurpose tray on the front side of the device. You’ll find the 250-sheet paper cassette directly beneath the multipurpose tray.
All connections are found on the back of the MFC-9340cdw. Customers can set up the MFC-9340cdw over a USB, wired or wireless connection depending on their office environment.
- 4-in-1 color LED: duplex print, scan, copy and fax
- Print speeds: up to 23 ppm in both black and color
- Print resolution: up to 600 x 2400 dpi
- 3.7-inch color touch screen with WebConnect
- AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, iPrint&Scan, Cortado Workplace
- Front side USB port
- 256 MB memory standard
- 35-page automatic document feeder
- Monthly duty cycle: up to 30,000 pages
- Paper capacity: 250-sheet paper drawer, single sheet multipurpose tray
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Energy Star qualified
- 1-year limited warranty
Pricing and Availability
The Brother MFC-9340cdw is available now through authorized retailers for the suggested price of $449.99. Free backup software mac to pc windows 10.
Supplies and accessories can be purchased through Brother Mall or authorized retailers. Brother offers standard yield and high yield toner replacement cartridges.
Mfc 9340 Drivers
The Brother MFC-9340cdw comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
Hello there, ssilbasam.
It sounds like you're unable to print consistently when using the AirPrint feature of your Brother MFC-9340 printer. The following Knowledge Base article is a great resource and offers some practical steps for troubleshooting issues with AirPrint:
If you can't print to your AirPrint printer
Check these things if you are unable to print, or if you see the message 'No AirPrint Printers Found.'
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, verify that your device is using the latest version of iOS available and that the app you're printing from is up to date.
- On your Mac, use Software Update to update OS X and apps you've purchased from the Mac App Store.
- Check with your printer's manufacturer to see if any firmware updates are available for your printer model.
- You can connect an AirPrint device to your network either through bridging, or a direct connection to your Wi-Fi network.
- AirPrint devices connected to the USB port of an Apple AirPort Base Station or AirPort Time Capsule don't use AirPrint. If your printer includes AirPrint, connect it directly to your Wi-Fi network or the Ethernet LAN port on your Base Station to print wirelessly.
- After turning on your printer, wait a few moments before trying to print. Some printers might take a minute or two after powering up before joining your network.
If you've tried these steps but still can't print, you can also get help resolving printer issues on your Mac.
Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.
Brother Mfc 9340 Cdw Manual
Brother Mfc Mac Software
Feb 5, 2016 2:57 PM