All the adventure buffs, travelers, photographers, and video makers love to carry GoPro in their bags so as to capture various moments and making beautiful memories. Jumping off the cliff, diving deep or clicking a tall monument is a matter of seconds for powerful GoPro. But once the snaps or videos are done, surely now you seek a good GoPro editing software to polish those classy masterpieces in PC.
- View and edit videos on a computer. Windows 10 Mac OSX Quik for Desktop To view, manage and edit your GoPro videos on a home computer, you can use our free software GoPro Quik for Desktop. GoPro cameras create MP4 and HEVC files. MP4 is a format that is supported by many video editing program.
- A short tour on the process of GoPro video editing on Mac using Wondershare UniConverter: Step 1 Install GoPro Video Editor for Mac and Add Video to Edit. This suite is the best GoPro editing software, which meets the expectations of the professionals optimally. There are two modules, namely, Prepare and Edit modules.
- Oct 23, 2019 Best for Mac: Final Cut Pro X at iTunes 'Integrates well with Apple’s hardware and other software, and runs beautifully on Mac computers.' Best for Beginners: Adobe Premiere Elements at Best Buy 'Perfect for beginners who may not be as experienced in video editing.' Best Budget: CyberLink PowerDirector at CyberLink.
And yes, for the same editing and creating wonder for the outside world, download one of the best GoPro editing software in Windows or Mac and release these pictures online like your signature dream.
1. Wondershare Filmora
You may tag Filmora as one of the best GoPro editing software as the features it includes are distinct from all. ‘Keyframing’ tool lets you remove the background noise and works as a sound equalizer. Moreover, you can draw complex stories here by using up to 100 layers of media with ease.
Jun 23, 2020 Available For: Windows and Mac; Best Suited For GoPro users; The great thing about Quik is that it comes straight from the masterminds behind GoPro. Which means that you are basically getting a first-party video editing software that has all the amazing features that you are going to need in order to edit your videos effortlessly and without any issues.
How So Cool?
- Features your ready content on social media or share it with your friends using the in-built tool.
- Give your edited videos a professional touch, no matter you are a beginner or an advanced user.
- Creative filters and fast processing make it different from all.
2. Magix Movie Edit Pro
This GoPro editing software is another winner in the list which offers more than 1500 templates, motion tracking, and editing tracks. From beginners to advanced users, anyone can use this software to transform the videos to the next level. Plus, it comes with audio dubbing and an option to burn the video into a DVD or disk.
How So Cool?
- Advanced color grading and sound optimizing features are present within the tool.
- Built-in library of sound effects, title animation, and other creative lists that a GoPro editor requires.
3. Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Fan of TV or movies? This leading GoPro app for PC edits images and videos very efficiently and integrates easily with the cloud platform, Creative Cloud. Moreover, it is very intuitive for the users and can be learned quickly with the interface.
How So Cool?
- Huge range of organizational tools to make quality videos.
- Supports unlimited video tracks and maintains good working speed.
- Adobe Premiere Pro works with other apps too like Adobe Stock, After Effects, etc.
We won’t say that you need to be perfect to make videos and hence, Quik is one tool to make imperfect perfect. With this, you can add photos, time lapse to videos, sync it with music, gauges, graphs, and all this can be done with a very simple interface, without any additional cost. Once edited, share them on YouTube or Facebook instantly.
How So Cool?
Best Software For Gopro Video Editing
- This GoPro editor imports files from a camera or SD card and organizes them in one place.
- Auto update your videos or photos to the cloud so you can access them anytime, anywhere.
- Supports: HERO, HERO+, HERO+LCD, HERO3+: SILVER EDITION, HERO3+BLACK EDITION, HERO4 Session, HERO4: silver edition, HERO4: Black Edition, HERO5 Session, HERO5 Black
5. Da Vinci Resolve
Something which is more than simple but less than complex belongs to Da Vinci Resolve, undoubtedly. Apart from simply adding filters, colors, and effects, you can use a range of professional tools that provide multi-cam editing, lens distortion correction and media management. You wouldn’t be able to stop calling it the best GoPro editing software at the end of the day.
How So Cool?
- Quick export can upload videos on YouTube & Vimeo from anywhere.
- Options like facial recognition, image stabilization, audio scrubbing, etc. are available.
Another simple yet efficient GoPro editing software is VSDC that can cut, merge or edit your video files while also adding edited video at the backdrop. More the multimedia tools, more the fun of editing and you can enjoy this experience with the tool on your PC.
How So Cool?
- Non-linear editing system: No specific picture/video sequence is required for editing but can be merged later.
- Convert the video files from one format to another very easily.
- Add multiple filters, color effects, blur, etc. to give a final touch.
Advanced features resulting in outstanding videos is the real job of this GoPro editor called WeVideo. If you wonder why you should move ahead with this, well, there’s no need to download any tool and the entire work could be done online! A user-friendly interface, creative control features, multiple video editing modes, and high-quality output are some catchy attributes of WeVideo.
Why So Cool?
- Provide motion titles and add your own voiceover in your video using it.
- Multi-track editing, advanced text editing, customizable environment, and media manager are various additions in the purchase plans.
8. PowerDirector 17 Ultra
Low on cash but still wants perfection in GoPro edited videos? Well, your wish has come true with PowerDirector which allows editing in various media formats like Ultra HD 4K or 360 degrees. Moreover, set your effects, transitions, animations, music and click ‘Produce’ to see all the wonderful effects.
Why So Cool?
- ‘TrueTheater’ optimizes hues and colors for the video appearance and provides color correction.
- The intelligent color matching feature allows you to sync colors in one video while more than one clips are being merged.
- Motion tracking frame-by-frame and precision editing tools makes the tool unique.
9. Final Cut Pro X
Hey Mac users, this GoPro editing software is a great solution for incredible video performance and offer options like Magnetic Timeline (advanced metadata for easier editing), clip connections (attach sound effects or music) and organizing clips into Compound Clip
Why So Cool?
- You can edit videos from multiple cameras and the audio/video quality synchronizes accordingly.
- Add compelling effects while changing the look of titles and adding various transitions.
- Intuitive color wheels are present even for minor adjustments.
10. HitFilm Express
Make something cool and different from the rest of the world as HitFilm strikes your PC. You may call it a professional grade software as the interface is a little tricky. But the quality of the video is as amazing as watching a movie on a big screen, while you can use cutting tools, audio filters, layers, masking, along with 3D video support.
What’s So Cool?
- This GoPro PC app can combine various timelines using one piece of software.
- A large number of animation tools for video transitions are present.
- Extensive color correction support along with grading and color wheels.
Say cheese and let the video go swiftly keeping your GoPro in hand or wrapping it on the bike. All the editing can take place later on with amazing GoPro editing software that wouldn’t even let the flaws highlighted. Choose any of the above GoPro editors and bring out the finest edited experiences to the world later. Happy holidays and happy editing!
Let us know which software you liked the best and share your comments, suggestions, and edited videos in the comment section below. Make sure you do not forget to like, share and subscribe to our official YouTube and Facebook page to stay updated from the tech-world.
You will know seven amazing GoPro video editors here. Choose one of them to start viewing and editing your GoPro videos on your computer running Windows or macOS.
GoPro is a technology company that is famous for producing action cameras. GoPro camera is one of the most versatile cameras - It's waterproof, shockproof, dust-proof, and can survive in hostile weather and environment. That's why GoPro cameras, like GoPro HERO 7 Silver/Black, GoPro Max, and latest GoPro HERO8, are immensely popular among travelers, explorers, adventurers, sports enthusiasts, and more.
To share their interesting, adventurous, or memorable journey, many users need a GoPro video editor to turn the clips into a more attractive video. If you are reading, you are probably one of them. Given that, I'm going to sharing the best GoPro video editors for you. Whether you are a beginner or professional, prefer free or paid GoPro video editor, you will find the suitable GoPro editing software for you.
Free GoPro Editing Software for Beginners
GoPro cameras generally create videos in MP4 and HEVC (High-Efficiency Video Coding) formats. The GoPro editing software introduced below supports both of the formats. But you will need a better graphics card to play HEVC videos smoothly.
GoPro Quick for Desktop
Does GoPro have video editing software? Yes, it does. In addition to manufacturing action cameras, GoPro also develops its own free video editing software - GoPro Quik. GoPro Quik is available for both mobile and desktop, and ONLY supports GoPro media, namely photos and videos. Here is what you can do with GoPro Quik:
- Access, edit and enjoy your GoPro photos and videos
- Choose from a huge variety of soundtracks
- Add gauges and graphs to your videos
- Automatically import and organize your photos and videos
Being developed by GoPro, Quik is more integrated with GoPro media. However, the compatibility and video editing features of GoPro Quik are quite limited.
- Only supports Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X 10.10 or above
- Only supports photos and videos taken by GoPro
- Disallows template editing
- Disallows video editing features including: cut, split, or merge/mix videos, remove background noise, add transitions/titles/filters/subtitles/watermark..
The more advanced version of Quik is GoPro Studio. GoPro Studio is equipped with more video editing features like splitting/merging videos, adding transitions/filters, and more. Unluckily, GoPro has been discontinued officially and excluded from the installer package. If you want to get it, you need to find another way around.
If you are a beginner and attempt to edit your GoPro videos by rotating, flipping, or trimming the item, this free GoPro video editor can fulfill your needs.
Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a video editing software application developed by Microsoft. It helps to create and edit videos as well as publish videos on platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Flickr, and OneDrive. Thus, it can serve as a GoPro video editor to edit the videos taken by GoPro cameras.
- Video editing: trim, rotate, merge videos
- Supports video formats including MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, AVI, MPEG, MTS, JPG, PNG, GIF, MP3, M4A, and WAV
- Make movies from photos, videos, music with professional transition effects like wave, pixellate, cross-zoom, fading..
- Adds color filters to photos
- Customize the appearance and duration of photos and videos
- Add titles to your photos and videos
- Preview the output video before saving
Every video editing software has its pros and cons. Windows Movie Maker is no exception.
- Doesn't support HEVC videos created by GoPro
- Crashes a lot
- Has limited video and audio tracks - one video track and one audio track only
- Has no audio effects
Similar to GoPro Quik, Windows Movie Maker provides basic video editing functions for beginners. If you want more advanced video editing features, try one of the subsequent GoPro editing software instead. However, Windows Movie Maker has been officially discontinued on January 10, 2017, and it is replaced by Video Editor which is built-in with Microsoft Photos in Windows 10. Thus, if you want to download Windows Movie Maker, you will need to find another way around.
Paid GoPro Video Editors for both Beginners & Pros
You may prefer GoPro video editing software that is more versatile and can satisfy your different kinds of video editing needs. Here are the programs to view and edit GoPro videos with more powerful features.
3d animation software for mac. Flash animation free download - Adobe Flash Player, PM Animation, Flash Decompiler Trillix, and many more programs. Download Flash Animation. Free and safe download. Download the latest version of the top software, games, programs and apps in 2020. Flash animation software free download - Amara Flash Photo Animation, Flash Animation Course, Save Flash, and many more programs.
EaseUS Video Editor
Whether you want to create professional high-quality movies or entertaining home videos, EaseUS Video Editor could help. It perfectly supports the MP4 and HEVC videos created by GoPro and many other video formats. It's more than a GoPro video editor and allows you to create videos of any complexity. Unlike GoPro Quik that is only compatible with 64-bit Windows 10, EaseUS GoPro video editing software is available for Windows 10/8/7.
- Trim/cut/split/merge/rotate/mix videos
- Adds various simple or complex transitions
- Adds filters/titles/subtitles
- Adjusts video speed
- supports multiple video/audio tracks
- Supports various audio, video, image formats
- Imports media files from storage devices and videos taken by camcorders, DVs, vidicons, webcams, cell phones..
- Provides templates that are ready for use
- Although there are many filters, overlays, and transitions available in the software, you need to take time to download the item in order to apply it.
Want a more versatile GoPro video editor? If so, you should take a look at Pinnacle Studio. Pinnacle Studio is a creative video editing software that helps to create complex projects by offering near-professional-level features.
Key Features (of the basic version):
- Provides 1,500+ effects, titles, and templates
- Supports at most 6 tracks
- Splits screen videos
- Selective color
- Stops motion animation
- Also serves as a screen recorder
- Crashes occasionally
- The motion tracking is not precise
- Requires a high-performance computer to run smoothly
A common shortcoming of the four GoPro video editors is that they are Windows-only. If you are a Mac user, don't miss Final Cut Pro X introduced in the next part.
Advanced GoPro Video Editing Software for Professionals
Think the GoPro video editing tools above are not capable of doing what you want? You must be a professional who is looking for professional video editors. The collection below won't let you down.
Final Cut Pro X
If you are a Mac user who wants to edit GoPro videos on Mac, Final Cut Pro X might be a good choice for you. The target users of Final Cut Pro are professionals who attempt to create high-quality movies or videos. This application will provide you with a seamless video editing experience via its advanced features.
- Supports multicam video/audio editing
- Allows advanced grading, HDR support, and ProRes RAW
- Supports 3D editing and VR headset playback
- Provides various effects and motion graphics templates
- Has compatibility with plug-installer
- Only supports Mac computers
Another video editing tool developed by Apple for both iOS and macOS is called iMovie. Compared with Final Cut Pro X, iMovie is much more basic since it only contains simple video editing features. Thus, iMovie is a more advisable choice for Mac users who are beginners of video editing.
DaVinci Resolve (the free version) has claimed to be the only solution that combines professional 8K editing, color correction, visual effects, and audio post-production all on one tool. What's amazing in DaVinci Resolve Studio (the paid version) is that it makes multi-user collaboration possible. That means you can work on the same project simultaneously together with others. DaVinci Resolve is qualified as being one of the best GoPro video editors.
- Provides basic & advanced video editing options
- Offers intelligent edit modes to auto-sync clips and edit
- Has built-in tools for retiming, stabilization, and transform
- Allows to create projects with different frame rates and resolutions
- Supports frame rate conversions and motion estimation
There are many other unexpected and wonderful features integrated with the software. With them, you create impressive videos as you like.
- The lack of ability to swap window positions
- Causes confusion about the features
- Inability to precisely move keyframes up and down to where you want them when keyframing audio
Adobe Premiere Pro
The truth that many film masterpieces are edited with Adobe Premiere Pro has proven the high professional level of the software. It's no doubt that Adobe Premiere Pro can serve the function of a GoPro video editor, and can do much more than you have expected. Besides, it's both Windows and macOS-compatible. With it, you can create any video you see.
- Enables simultaneous project and shared projects
- Offers motion graphics templates, effects, transitions, and labels
- Supports VR editing, VR audio editing, and VR rotate sphere
- Supports multiple file formats
- Seamlessly works with other apps, including Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Audition, and Adobe Stock
- Not intuitive enough
- Much more expensive than its equivalents
- Requires beefed-up computers to run properly
Other Hot Issues Related to GoPro Video Editing
There are some questions that users ask frequently.
Does GoPro have video editing software?
Yes, it does. Both GoPro Quik and GoPro Studio are developed by GoPro. Simply speaking, GoPro Studio is an advanced version of Quik with more video editing features. However, GoPro Studio has been discontinued officially since 2017.
What program can I use to edit GoPro videos?
There are many video editors that support GoPro videos. If you are a beginner, you can choose GoPro Quik, Windows Movie Maker, or iMovie. If you want near-professional programs, apply EaseUS Video Editor or Pinnacle Studio. While if you are a professional, Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premiere are recommended.
What's the best video editing software for GoPro?
GoPro creates MP4 and HEVC videos, which are supported by most of the video editors. The best video editing software for you is the one that suits your needs most. Depending on the complexity of the video editing, you may need different tools. From GoPro Quik to Adobe Premiere, there must be the best GoPro video editor for you.
The Bottom Line
There are many choices of GoPro video editors. Whether you want a free video editor or paid professional video editing software, you will find the one that meets your demands from this article. Choose the GoPro video editor you like best and start creating your unique video to share with others.
For Foxtel Now customers this limit applies to all apps used to access the Foxtel Now service, not just the Foxtel GO app. How can I cast to my TV? If you are a Foxtel Now subscriber, or a residential Foxtel subscriber with a Multiroom subscription, you can cast to your TV via Foxtel GO. There is no need to use the Foxtel Go (Foxtel app) on the PC or Mac application now, so save some room on your hard drive and uninstall it today! Top Contributors 1 Nik. Retired Employee. Foxtel go app not downloading on mac. If you’re a Foxtel subscriber and been finding that the Foxtel app for Mac is not working, there’s a simple fix. Unfortunately the Foxtel Go app for Mac hasn’t been updated in a long time and is only compatible with Macs running OS X 10.6 Lion or 10.7 Mountain Lion. That means it definitely won’t work on the latest versions of macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave or 10. The Foxtel Go app is only available to Foxtel customers and excludes Foxtel Now subscribers.The quality of your picture is dependent on your device and your internet connection. Available for. Streaming app for Foxtel and Foxtel Now customers. The Foxtel GO app gives you the best of TV and on demand on your mobile^. And best of all, it’s included as part of your Foxtel or Foxtel Now subscription. Stream the best choice of live sport, blockbuster movies, new shows and complete seasons from Australia and around the world on your compatible device with the Foxtel Go app.