By Nathan E. Malpass, Last updated: August 26, 2019
- Best Free Iphone Recovery Software Mac Free
- Best Iphone Data Recovery Software
- 100% Free Iphone Recovery Software
- Iphone Data Recovery Software Free
“I’ve been scouring the internet for an iPhone data recovery software with a free download on Mac, but most of them don’t have positive reviews. Maybe it’s because they’re available for free. I don’t want to sacrifice my budget and I don’t want to compromise quality either because I need to get my iPhone’s files back. I hope you could come up with a great software I could use. Thanks.”
Part 1. Why Use Data Recovery Software
Apr 15, 2020 Part 3. Best Messages/iMessage Recovery Software – Primo iPhone Data Recovery. Primo iPhone Data Recovery is another great iPhone messages/iMessage recovery tool that gives guaranteed results. It helps you recover lost messages/iMessage from any situation, such as water damaged, update failure, forgotten password, etc.
Despite the leading iOS technology and high price tag, iPhones are not immune from data loss. After all, they still are smartphones. Various factors can still cause users to lose some or even all of their files. It may be triggered by a failed iOS update or a malware attack. Files from a worn-out iPhone that is no more functional may no longer be recovered. More so if your iPhone got lost or stolen.
Here is where data recovery software comes into the scene. They can restore files that are deleted and are deemed corrupted and damaged. The software generally works for that sole purpose – and they’re an undeniable expert in that field. After installing on the computer and making several clicks, the software successfully detects both existing and deleted data. Those files can then be downloaded and saved onto the device.
They work because of the nature of iPhones and other smartphones. When files are deleted, they are still saved in the internal memory until such a time when they are overwritten by new data.
iPhone users have other options to get back lost files, including accessing their iTunes and iCloud backups. However, the processes are inconvenient and time-consuming. Downloading files from both channels would require downloading all files within the backup. You have no choice but to download everything, even those you have intentionally deleted. Depending on the volume of your files, data recovery may take longer than expected.
In addition, accessing backup from iCloud would require you to reset your phone. The process may get you back your files, but with the risk of losing more data.
On the other hand, iPhone data recovery software does the job fast. You won’t even have to deal with confusing interface and complex processes.
iPhone Data Recovery Software
Part 2. Common Issues in iPhone Data Recovery Software
Data recovery software is not all sunshine and rainbows. After all, users still have complaints about their ineffectiveness and the problems that come with using the software. Here are some examples:
Best Free Iphone Recovery Software Mac Free
- Unsuccessful data recovery
- Very few supported file types
- Incompatibility issues with the latest iPhone models and iOS versions
- Loss of existing files
- High cost
With those in mind, it is essential that before proceeding to download a software you saw on the internet, confirm first if it is effective and safe to use. Download only from credible sites. Read reviews to see if the software is rated well. If you see plenty of negative ratings, then look for a better software. As much as possible, look for an iPhone data recovery software with a free download. Don’t pay without knowing if it is worth the spend.
Part 3. Use the Best iPhone Data Recovery with Free Download on Mac
If your goal is to look for the best iPhone data recovery with the free download on Mac, then search no more. FoneDog iOS Data Recovery is the best fit. Here’s why:
- FoneDog has the highest recovery success rate in the industry.
- It supports all iPhone models including the latest iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus.
- It can recover various file types such as Contacts, Call Logs, Messages, Audio, Videos, Gallery, Picture Library, Documents and even WhatsApp Messages and Attachments.
- Expect your existing files to be safe from overwriting
- It offers flexibility with 3 possible recovery methods.
- You can reach our Customer Support team for any technical concerns. Our website is filled informative guides and tutorials.
Most importantly, you can enjoy it for free during the 30-day trial period! You absolutely have nothing to lose. Download FoneDog iOS Data Recovery on your Mac now!
Part 4. Recover Deleted Files Directly from iPhone.
It is best to go for this method if you neither sync your iPhone with iCloud nor iTunes.
Step1: Launch Fonedog Data Recovery and Start Scan
Run the iPhone data recovery software and the interface will show you 3 options. Select Recover from iOS Device. Click Start Scan. The scanning process will commence.
Step2: Select Desired File to Recover
On the window, you will see all found files. The preview feature of FoneDog Data Recovery will allow you to view the items first before actually restoring them. Decide which you want to be recovered.
Select Files to Scan--Step2 Free translation apps for mac.
Step3: Recover Data from iPhone
Tick the boxes beside the files that you need.And click on 'Recover' Button to restore your data.
Recover Data from iPhone--Step3
Part 5. Restore Delete Files from iCloud Backup.
Step #1: Launch iPhone Data Recovery Software and Log in iCloud Account
From the available options, select Recover from iCloud Backup File. A log-in window will appear. Enter your Apple ID and password to log into your iCloud account.
Launch Fonedog and Log in iCloud Account--Step #1
Step #2: Select Desired to Download from iCloud Backup
The interface will show you the available backup files. Simply choose one that you need to access and hit Download.
A prompt will now ask you which file types you want to be scanned by the software. Mark on the particular file types and click Nextto proceed.
Choose Files to Download from iCloud Backup--Step #2
Step #3: Preview and Restore Data from iPhone
Best Iphone Data Recovery Software
Wait until the software downloads the files from iCloud. Once done, the interface will show you two parts. The left portion displays a list of recoverable file types. The right side offers a preview of their contents.
Tick on the files that you need. Click Recover and this will download the files to your computer.
Don't miss: How to Restore iPhone without iTunes
Restore Data Using Data Recovery Software--Step #3
Part 6. Retrieve Lost Data from iTunes Backup.
Follow the guide below if you sync your iPhone with iTunes. Before proceeding with the recovery process, turn off automatic syncing for iTunes. That way, the saved backup file will not be replaced with a new one.
1. Launch Fonedog Recovery and Start Scan Your iPhone
Select Recover from iTunes Backup File from the available options.
The software will list down available iTunes backup files. Choose one and click Start Scan. During this process, the software will extract data from the backup file.
Scan Your Device--1
2. Retrieve Lost Data from iTunes Backup
Once done, you will see various file categories and their specific files. Check them one by one and select which items you want to be recovered. Do this by ticking the boxes beside the files. Click Recover and this will start the file download.
Don't miss: How to Recover Deleted Files from iCloud
Retrieve Data from iTunes to iPhone--2
Part 7. Conclusions
Looking for the best iPhone data recovery with a free download on Mac can be difficult, but we’ve just narrowed down the search for you. FoneDog is a respected authority in data recovery, as its iOS Data Recovery is. You no longer have to think about compatibility issues, overwritten files, and viruses from a simple download. You don’t even have to spend a single dime to try it out.
Feel free to reach us for any comments and suggestions you have after using the software. We will be delighted to hear them!
In this iPhone Photo Recovery Software review, we list the top 5 best iPhone photo recovery applications for you and introduces their features, pros & cons respectively, as well as a detailed comparison form to provide you valuable references. If you want to get back old, lost or deleted photos from your iPhone or iTunes/iCloud backup, read on to select the best iPhone photo recovery to make it with ease.
iPhone Recovery Tips & Issues
iPhone Data Recovery Tools
Recover Data from Broken iPhone
iPhone Recovery Problems
If you are in a hurry and want to find what the best iPhone data recovery tool is, we sincerely recommend the best tool PhoneRescue. This recommendation is truly based on the unbiased reviews and comprehensive comparison. We know that photos keep many memorable moments of our lives, like birthday, anniversaries, joyful travel, etc. And, with the development of technology, smartphones camera features becoming better and better. Especially for iPhone, as the world’s most popular camera, now even better for iPhone 8 and iPhone X. So, using your iPhones to take kinds of photos must be something you do every day, just like eating and sleeping, right?
However, you know that photos always take a lot of space of your iPhone. Even your iPhone is 64 GB, 128 GB, or even 256 GB, the storage is also limited, and you must have a lot of other data need to store like videos, movies, songs, etc. Thus, you may remover some unwanted photos from your iPhone at regular intervals. Well, unexpected happens every day. You may mistakenly delete some photos that you don’t want to remove. Or the photos disappeared suddenly after iOS upgrade or iPhone crash/damaged.
When you found that your vital photos disappeared or lost, the first thing you want to do must be recovering the lost photos as soon as possible. Fortunately, there are many ways to recover lost iPhone photos, such as restore photos from iTunes backup or restore from iCloud. Some of these methods are free and common, but not convenient, and can’t guarantee you to find the lost photos if you have no available backup or you don’t want to erase your current data. Therefore, some professional iPhone photo recovery software could be very helpful. And here in this post, we will show you 5 best iPhone photo recovery in 2019, and give you the pros and cons of these photos recovery software.
Related Article: 2019 Best iPhone Data Recovery Software List
What Is iPhone Photo Recovery
Well, what is iPhone photo recovery? iPhone photo recovery can be simple define as the professional iOS data recovery software that provides professional recover mode to help you recover lost or deleted iPhone photos with high success recovery rate.
Recovering iPhone photos is a process of salvaging inaccessible photos/pictures from corrupted, damaged or lost iPhone. Commonly provides 3 recovery modes including recover from iPhone device, from iTunes backup and from iCloud backup. Actually, compared recovering messages or contacts, recovering lost or deleted photos is relatively a harder job. Fortunately, professional iPhone photo recovery always guarantees high success recovery rate and enables you to preview before recovery so that to make sure you really find what you want to retrieve.
More than anything, if you have made a backup in iTunes or iCloud with the photos or pictures lost afterward, you will 100% get them back and without erasing current data on your iPhone.
How to Define Best iPhone Photo Recovery
Before talking about the top 5 best iPhone photo recovery app, let’s look at the elements that make a good iOS data recovery tool. This will help you make the right choice when choosing a program. Best iPhone photo recovery criterions should include:
- A good iPhone photo recovery tool will be easy to use, with a user-friendly interface.
- You may lose iPhone photos for many cases, so, it should capable of the ability to provide you multiple approaches to recover iPhone photos.
- The data analysis and scanning time should be quick to ensure that you don’t spend too much time scanning all the data on your iPhone or backup. That is to say, it must support selectively scanning and recovering.
- Also, it must have a functional preview feature for only iPhone photo recovery and make sure that you are recovering the right photos. It will be better if it also has the ability to recover other different file types.
- The last criterion of best iPhone photo recovery must be the cost. As mentioned before, it’s really hard to recover iPhone photos, even iPhone photo recovery also need to spend a lot of effort to make it for you. So, almost all iPhone photo recovery software is charged. However, good software is worth paying for.
With the above criteria, you can easily choose the best iPhone photo recovery tool from the 5 tools listed below.
2019 Top 5 Best iPhone Photo Recovery Software
1. PhoneRescue for iOS
PhoneRescue for iOS is the reliable iPhone photo recovery software which provides you 3 recovery modes to recover your lost or deleted photos in just 3 simple steps: choose one mode, select photos type, after scanning and then recover. And it is the only one that supports recovering photos to iPhone directly. This software supports both Mac and Windows computer and works well with iOS 12, iOS 13 and new iPhone models like iPhone XS/iPhone 11.
Best iPhone Photo Recovery 1 – iMobie PhoneRescue for iOS
Free Download * 100% Clean & Safe
- 3 professional recovery modes, recover photos from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud.
- Compatible with iOS 13, and the latest iPhone 11, iPhone X/XS/XR.
- High success recovery rate in the industry.
- Supports selectively scan and recover.
- Flexible recovery, you can recover all photos or selected photos.
- Preview available, check photos in detail before recovery.
- Photos can be recovered to the computer, as well as recover to iPhone directly.
- Besides photos, it also supports recovering other 30+ types of iOS data.
- The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, easy-to-use.
100% Free Iphone Recovery Software
- Sometimes it may run slowly.
More Detailed Tutorials about Using PhoneRescue for iOS to Recover iPhone Photos You May Like:
2. Tenorshare iPhone Photo Recovery
Tenorshare iPhone Photo Recovery is another award-winning iPhone Data Recovery to help users recover lost iPhone photos from iPhone, iTunes or iCloud backup. It’s easy to use and supports preview photos before recovering. Besides photos, it also can help you recover other 20 types of iOS data like Contacts, Messages, Call History, etc.
Best iPhone Photo Recovery 2 – Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery
- Provides 3 recovery modes, namely recover from iOS device, from iTunes backup, from iCloud backup.
- Besides photos, also supports retrieving other 20 types of iOS data like Contacts, Messages, Call History, etc.
- Easy to use.
- Allows preview photos before recovering process.
- Supports photos listed by time.
- Recover photos listed by folders only for Windows version.
- Photos only are supported recovering to the computer, if you want to get them back to your iPhone, you need to use companion software offered on its website.
- Recover from iTunes backup mode doesn’t support only scanning photos type but have to take a long time to scan the whole backup.
3. Wondershare iPhone Photo Recovery
Wondershare iPhone photo recovery called Dr.Fone for iOS, which is another acclaimed iPhone Photo Recovery software developed by Wondershare. It is great for recovering deleted pictures from both iOS and Android mobile phones. It goes to work with simple steps: connect an iPhone to the computer, open Dr.Fone, and with a few clicks you can scan your iPhone and instantly see what images are recoverable and then recover them.
Best iPhone Photo Recovery 3 – Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS
- 3 recovery modes, recover photos from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud.
- Supports nearly all iOS devices, including the latest iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone XS/XR.
- Said to has the high iPhone data recovery rate in the industry.
- Easy to use.
- Compatible with all iOS devices.
- Supports previewing data before recovery.
- Also provides flexible recovery.
- Besides photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes and more also be supported.
- Doesn’t supports recovering photos to iPhone directly.
- A little bit expensive.
- Only provides 7-day free trial.
- Only supports 7-day money-back guarantee.
4. iSkysoft Photo Recovery
iSkysoft iPhone Photo Recovery also called iSkysoft iOS Data Recovery, which is a high-grade data recovery tool and it is hard to beat its features. It provides in-depth scanning to help you find and recover deleted photos. Also enables you to preview photos before starting recovery so that you can find the lost photos you really want to recover. Plus, it also supports recovering other 15 type files.
Best iPhone Photo Recovery 4 – iSkysoft iOS Data Recovery
- 3 common recovery modes.
- Scan and preview data prior to recovery.
- Compatible with iOS 12 and iPhone XS.
- Simple to use.
- Supports previewing photos before starting recovery.
- Besides photos, also supports other 15 types of file.
- Takes a long time to scan the iPhone.
- Only supports 7-day money-back guarantee.
- Photos aren’t be supported to recover to iPhone directly.
5. ApowerRescue iPhone Photo Recovery
ApowerRescue is also a good iPhone photo recovery application that offers you the 3 common recovery modes to help you get back lost or deleted photos. And also compatible with iOS 12 and iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. But it might not be perfect for various problems you might encounter along the way, and it demands great patience as sometimes it is slow to react.
- 3 common recovery modes.
- Compatible with new iOS 12 and iPhone 8(Plus)/XS.
- Besides photos, supports recovering more than 12 types of iOS data.
- Simple to use.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Paid version for Mac is more expensive than the PC equivalent.
- Doesn’t support selectively scan data.
- Photos can’t be recovered to iPhone directly.
Here is a comparison table for the above 5 iPhone photo recovery software, the price reference is the Mac version.
|Software||Recover to iPhone||Recover to Computer||Single License||Money-Back Guarantee||Price|
|iMobie PhoneRescue for iOS||√||√||1 computer|
Unlimited numbers of iDevices
Lifetime free support
|Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery||✕||√||1 computer|
Number of iDevices not mentioned
Use it for only 1 year
1-year free support
|Wondershare Dr.Fone for iOS||✕||√||1-5 iPhones|
Lifetime free update
|iSkysoft iOS Data Recovery||✕||√||1 computer|
Lifetime free support
The Bottom Line
iPhone data loss is common today, so it’s suggested to make a regular backup with iTunes or iCloud. When you lost your photos, as we mentioned before, if you have made a backup in iTunes or iCloud with the photos or pictures, you’ll 100% get them back. If you haven’t make a backup before, iPhone photo recovery also enables you to recover lost photos from your iPhone directly. But, there is one thing you need to know that is this only works for your lost photos not be overwritten by new photos on your iPhone. So, to increase your chances of recovering the photos you need, you’d better stop using your device until your lost photos get recovered.
Hope this review can help you make a good and right choice among multiple iPhone photo recovery tools, and hope you can get your lost photos back as soon as possible.
Iphone Data Recovery Software Free
Product-related questions? Contact Our Support Team to Get Quick Solution >