'Can full HD resolution videos be saved as MP4 files and burned onto a Blue Ray disc?' Of course, you can burn a MP4 file to a 4k Blu-ray disk. With the Blu-ray burning software, you can easily handle this.
There are so many Blu-ray burning programs in the market. How to choose the best one? No need to worry. In this article, we will produce you 7 best Blu-ray burning software for Windows and Mac. We will also list their pros and cons for you to choose according to your needs.
Blu-ray Burning Software
Mar 28, 2019 How to Burn an Audio CD on Mac OS X. Most Macintosh computers now can burn CDs. It is fairly easy and straightforward to burn a data CD, but it is sometimes more difficult to burn a music CD. With iTunes and a rockin' playlist to burn (the. Part 2: Best DVD burning software for Mac with free trial. As mentioned above, no free DVD burning software for Mac is perfect, even the top 5 best free DVD burning software that we have picked and listed above has their own flaws and disadvantages. Burning software to create and record discs quickly and easily on Windows or Mac. Ultra-fast and user-friendly burning to save you time; Burn audio, video or files to CD, DVD or Blu-Ray. With the burning of CD or DVD this program also allows Mac users to record the audio CD on their Mac computer right away with the same program. There is a trial version of the software offered in the on the officially NCH website which can be downloaded without any charge to test the software before buying. Free Audio CD Burner uses Windows burning engine (IMAPI). Free Audio CD Burner contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run. Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP SP3. Size: 26.72 MB, Ver.: 18.104.22.1683. How to use Free Audio CD Burner. Users' Comments.
1. AnyMP4 DVD Creator – 4K Blu-ray Burner (Highly Recommended)
If you want to burn Blu-ray with popular video formats download from YouTube, the best software you should try is AnyMP4 DVD Creator. This easy-to-use Blu-ray burning software can easily burn any frequently-used video format to 4K Blu-ray with excellent visual experience.
- 1. Burn Blu-ray disc or movie with any popular video formats, like AVI, WMV, MKV, MTS, MP4, MOV, etc.
- 2. Allow you to edit video and adjust video effects such as contrast, saturation, hue, volume, and more.
- 3. Choose from several menu templates like holiday, family, travel, wedding, and other themes.
- 4. Support BD-25 (25GB), BD-50 (50GB), and Blu-ray format like BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 2.1/BD-RE 3.0, etc.
- 5. Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X 10.14/10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10 and more.
How to Burn Video to Blu-ray on Windows 10
Here are some detailed steps on how to burn video to Blu-ray file with the best Blu-ray Creator. You can follow the below steps to create your customized Blu-ray movie.
Step 1: Free download, install and launch AnyMP4 DVD Creator on your computer.
Step 2: Select 'Blu-ray Disc' on the right of the interface.
Step 3: Click 'Add Media File(s)' to add the video file into the program. Or you can drag the media file directly into the main interface.
Step 4: Select 'Disc Type' from BD-25 (25GB) and BD-50 (50GB). Select aspect ratio and video quality according to your needs. Then click 'Next'.
Step 5: If you want to edit the video, or add video effects, you can click 'Power Tool'. You can edit video, audio, subtitle, clip video, merge chapter, split chapter, set thumbnail setting, and more.
For video editing, you can clip, crop, rotate, adjust video, add watermark and effects. Then click 'Apply'.
Step 6: After all settings done, click 'Next'. Then, you can choose 'Menu Template'. There are many types of templates like family, wedding, travel and others. You can also customize the template with ease.
You are also allowed to add background music and change background.
Step 7: After choosing all settings, click 'Burn' to burn your own designed Blu-ray movie. Before burning, you can preview the new-made Blu-ray movie as you like.
With the multiple functions, you can easily make Blu-ray movies. AnyMP4 DVD Creator should be your best choice. This full-featured Blu-ray burner can burn any video to Blu-ray or DVD disc.
2. DVDFab Blu-ray Copy – Ripping 3D Blu-ray Movies
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy is the full-featured Blu-ray burning software for Window or Mac. You can burn HD or SD videos to Blu-ray disc easily. It can easily burn Blu-ray files with any videos, including MP4, MKV, MOV, WMA, AVI, FLV, 3GP, and more. With this Blu-ray burning program, you can burn your movie to any Blu-ray discs, including BD-R 25, BD-RE 25, BD-R 50, DB-RE 50. You can also backup your Blu-ray to a DVD disc.
- • The high-quality output is ensured without quality loss.
- • It is simple enough for beginners with multiple features.
- • DVDFab Blu-ray Copy works as a 3D ripper with
- • It has the powerful built-in decryption capabilities.
- • The program has a dull user interface and higher cost.
- • It will take some time when burning Blu-ray files.
3. Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator – The Most Professional Burner
Aiseesoft Blu-ray Creator is the professional Blu-ray burning software for Windows or Mac. You can make your own Blu-ray disc from popular video formats TS, M2TS, MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, and more. This program allows you to edit video and customize output effects. It is simple to turn your video to Blu-ray disc, folder or ISO file. There are many different menu themes you can choose to perfect your Blu-ray file.
- • It has the function of creating any popular videos to Blu-ray disc, folder and ISO files.
- • With the powerful editing tools, you can clip the video and add video effects.
- • Users can select various menus like family, love, memory, thanksgiving.
- • Good software to create Blu-ray disc and edit the disc menus.
- • You can't copy Blu-ray disc with this program.
4. Leawo Blu-ray Creator – Blu-ray/DVD Burner
Leawo Blu-ray Creator is the most comprehensive Blu-ray burner to burn video to Blu-ray, DVD or ISO files on Windows or Mac. You can easily burn 2D video to 3D Blu-ray/DVD. There are many free disc menus and templates you can choose according to your needs.
- • You can add 3D effects to your 2D film.
- • This software works well with all Blu-ray discs.
- • You can create customized menus and edit the video with basic video editing.
- • You cannot compress or customize your Blu-ray discs.
5. Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator - Outstanding Output Quality
Xilisoft Blu-ray Creator is authorizing Blu-ray burner that burns various Blu-ray video discs and AVCHD DVDs on Windows or Mac. It supports almost all popular video formats such as AVI, MP4, MKV, MPEG, MOV, WMV, ASF, VOB, etc. It also allows you to burn the video shot by the camcorder to Blu-ray discs.
- • This Blur-ray creator offers outstanding output quality and multiple functions.
- • Support video to AVCHD and HD BDMV.
- • Create BD/DVD menu freely.
- • A third-party drive is needed to remove Blu-ray copy protection.
6. Wondershare DVD Creator – Create Blu-ray with Video, Audio & Photo
Wondershare DVD Creator is an easy and powerful Blu-ray or DVD burner for Windows or Mac. You can burn videos in 150 formats to Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder, DVD disc and DVD folder. It supports Blu-ray discs, including BD-R, BD-RE, BD-25, BD-50, and BD-100.
- • It can burn videos to Blu-ray disc at superfast speed.
- • It can burn 150 video formats and support popular Blu-ray discs.
- • The user interface is friendly, even for beginners.
- • Some functions and features are limited in the trial version.
7. Express Burn – Blu-ray/DVD/CD Burning Software
Express Burn is the CD, DVD, Blu-ray burning software for Windows or Mac. You can easily burn audio, video files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray. It provides menu templates, and buttons for Blu-ray authoring. Besides, the user interface is easy to handle.
- • This Blu-ray burner allows you to burn CD, DVD, or Blu-ray discs.
- • The interface is well-organized, and it is easy to operate.
- • You cannot burn a commercial DVD.
8. FAQs of Best Blu-ray Burning Software
Can Windows 10 burn Blu-ray?
Yes. Though there is no built-in Blu-ray burner on Windows 10 computer, you can download the Blu-ray burning software from Microsoft Store. Moreover, you can also use AnyMP4 DVD Creator to create any video into the Blu-ray disc on Windows 10 computer.
Is a Blu-ray burner worth it?
If you want to keep all the digital video recordings and movies as the Blu-ray disc, then the Blu-ray burner is worth it. However, if you just want to play the movies in any device portably, then it is not necessary for you to keep the Blu-ray burner.
Do I need a Blu-ray drive for my PC?
For playing the Blu-ray disc on your PC, you will need the Bu-ray drive definitely. However, Most PC computers from Windows and Mac do not offer the built-in Blu-ray drive. You need to get a portable Blu-ray drive exactly.
After reading this article, you can get to know more detailed information about the 7 Blu-ray burning software. We mainly listed some features and pros and cons about them. You should choose the best Blu-ray authoring software. As a professional Blu-ray burning tool, AnyMP4 DVD Creator should be your best choice. So just pick it to customize your own Blu-ray movie with homemade videos or others.
Audio Cd Burning Software For Mac
by Christine Smith • 2020-07-14 18:22:49 • Proven solutions
You must have noticed that most CD burning software have shortcomings when it comes to how much they can do. Getting the best free CD burning software facilitates your needs to burn audio, image, and video files to CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray Discs. Burning media files to discs create a way for you to use it while securely storing them. It is a fantastic backup plan for days when your computer suddenly crashes, or your mobile phone/ external hard drive gets damaged. If you are trying to find a simple CD burning program, you are in the right place. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the best free CD burning software based on your burning and media file editing needs.
Part 1. Which Software is the Best and Free for CD Burning in Windows
If you are a Windows user, here is a list of the best free CD burning software for Windows:
Don’t let the name trick you. CDBurnerXP works seamlessly on all versions of Windows. It is one of the best free CD burning software for Windows thanks to its simplicity, set of features, and lightweight footprint.
- It supports burning to several types of discs, e.g., DVD, CD, Blu-ray, and HD DVD.
- It accommodates the burning of various kinds of file formats, including MP3, AAC, OGG, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, etc.
- It can add tracks to your compilation from CD without having to rip audio media files first.
- It has an intuitive user interface with multiple language support.
- It allows you to burn and create ISO files to CD.
- It can support rewritable discs.
2. BurnAware Free
Its fancy and simplified interface is the first thing that catches your eye. BurnAware is an excellent freeCD burning software with a lot of features for an enhanced data editing experience. Furthermore, it is easy on resources and accommodates the most popular file formats. It has an incredible burning speed as it burns data directly onto the disc without hard disk staging.
- It supports burning to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs.
- It can handle a wide range of audio file formats.
- It supports high DPI monitors and low CPU usage.
- It accommodates disk-image burning to DVDs and CDs for ISO file formats.
- It enables the creation of video DVDs that you can play on regular DVD players or games console.
3. DeepBurner Free
DeepBurner Free is one of the longest-serving best free CD burning software. You can take it with you everywhere you go, stored on a USB flash drive. It has an interface that is user-friendly, especially for beginners. Plus, you can use it to print CD labels and booklets. However, DeepBurner Free doesn’t support burning on Blu-ray Disc and lacks a backup utility. It has limited features compared to its paid version, which is perfect for professional users.
- It creates and burns ISO images.
- It provides support for bootable CD/DVD.
- Allows for copying any disc and burning data CDs and DVDs.
- It is suitable for Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- It can create multiple disk copies.
- It can handle internal and external CD/DVD writers.
InfraRecorder provides you a simple and straightforward user interface and is open source. It is one of the best freeCD burning software for Windows versions except Windows 10. Additionally, it has most of the features you would require a CD/DVD site to have and more.
- It allows recording audio and data files in WAV, WMA, OGG, MP3 ISO files to CDs, and DVDs.
- It supports multi-session recording and burning.
- It is very easy on resources.
- It supports BIN and CUE images.
- It has rewritable disc support.
5. Ashampoo Burning Studio Free
Ashampoo Burning Studio Free edition stands out from all the above because of its disc ripping capabilities. However, to use it, you need registration through the program’s website. It makes one of the best free CD burning software for Windows 10, nonetheless. You can use it to protect discs using a password and erase rewritable CDs for reusing purposes.
- It can burn and rip discs.
- It is suitable for backing up and retrieving data.
- It can create ISO and BIN images.
- It supports a multi-disc file back up.
- It can restore an integrated Audio CD ripper, which produces high-quality WAV or WMA files.
- It allows for verification without having to eject the disc in supported drives.
- It has a neat and fair-to-the-eye interface.
6. Free Audio CD Burner
If you are looking for thebest free CD burning software for Windows 10, Free Audio CD Burner could be it. It is ideal for creating audio CDs seamlessly. As much as it only allows writing of CDs, you can use it to decode WMA and MP3 files in real-time hence saving you time and space on your hard drive.
- It can be used to burn CD-RW and CD-R.
- It allows for erasing information on rewritable discs.
- It works smoothly with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, and XP SP3.
- It supports a variety of audio file formats.
- You can adjust it so that it writes track by track and end up un-finalized or burn a whole disc at once and finalize it.
Part 2. Which Software is the Best and Free for CD Burning in Mac
Video trimming software free for mac. Here is the list of the six best free CD burning software for Mac:
Download the official µTorrent® (uTorrent) torrent client for Windows, Mac, Android or Linux- uTorrent is the #1 bittorrent download client on desktops worldwide. Jun 27, 2018 macOS Mojave for Mac “macOS Mojave Mac Torrent” is a macOS System Update, and Apple Inc. Developed these System Updates, to make MacBook run faster and for better user experience. “Using a Mac has always inspired great work. Now macOS Mojave brings new features inspired by its most powerful users but designed for everyone. How to Download macOS Mojave Official Version for free: Step 1: Download macOS Mojave via this link (Mac App Store ) or this link (torrent) Step 2: Click Install Step 3: Wait about 10 min. Step 4: Done. How to Download macOS Mojave Beta version for developers for free: 1). MacOS Mojave 10.14.6 (18G103) MacOS Mojave delivers new features inspired by its most powerful users, but designed for everyone. Stay focused on your work using Dark Mode. Organize your desktop using Stacks. Experience four new built-in apps. And discover new apps in the reimagined Mac App. Utorrent app mac osx mojave update. Apr 24, 2020 Mac Pro introduced in 2013, plus mid-2010 or mid-2012 models with a recommended Metal-capable graphics card. To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu. If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS Mojave, the installer will let you know.
What makes it the best free CD burning software for Mac is its super fast speed and compatibility with pretty much all versions of Mac OS X. Despite its size, it is a mighty application and is designed to take off all your disc burning needs.
- You can use it to create audio CDs.
- It is perfect for creating simple video CDs and DVDs with interactive menus.
- You can customize DVD menu themes.
- It doesn’t take up much space on your Mac and has a simple user interface.
- It works seamlessly with versions of Mac OS X up to 10.3.9.
- It has a copying feature for easy copying of discs.
- You can select between multiple file system formats for a file-based disc.
It is undoubtedly one of Apple’s most exciting and practical apps. You can use it to collect and catalog a lot of songs, TV shows, podcasts, and movies. It has a fantastic user interface that is easy to navigate. This beautiful application is capable of burning music CDs real fast and freely making it one of the bestfree CD burning software for Mac.
- It lets you burn media files such as television shows, iTunes radio, movies, and music to DVDs.
- It has a neat and attractive interface.
- The burning process is short and straightforward.
- It has fast burning speeds.
- It is updated frequently; hence it has the latest burning features.
Finder is a default file manager on all Mac operating systems and hence, makes an excellent free CD burning software for Mac. It can help you find all files and folders on your computer and enable you to browse your applications, disks, files, and folders in several different manners. You can use it only to burn data DVD discs. It has minimal features for burning and editing media files to CD/DVD. Finder is not necessarily your first choice when looking for the best free CD burning software for Mac.
- Saves your storage space since you don’t need a third-party app.
- It allows you to drag and drop files while creating the burn list.
- It is super easy to navigate.
4. Simply Burns
An interesting name for a CD burning software, right? Well, Simply Burns is open-source burning software that has an easy to get interface. It is one of the best free CDburning software for Mac since it allows you to burn data files to CD and DVD with no interruption. It lets you burn videos and images into appropriate discs with good quality. It has a variety of modes to assist you with your burning and editing tasks.
- It is easy to the eye, simple and straightforward.
- It has audio and data project functions.
- It has burn image mode and disc ripping mode for burning and ripping, respectively.
- It allows for duplication of files.
It is among the best free CD burning software for Mac. Popularly described as a bare-bones CD/DVD burning application, it is not complex but equipped to burn a large range of media files. It is unique as it burns custom hybrid discs or CUE/BIN files. It is a simple, fast, and user-friendly burner that pretty much anyone should be able to utilize.
- It allows you to add a custom icon to the disc and burn files.
- It supports a variety of media and data files.
- It has a multi-session feature.
- It provides you with CD burning, DVD burning, and photo options.
- It lets you burn ISO files.
- It is available in multiple languages.
6. Express Burn
Express Burn is a reliable and one of the best free CD burning software for Mac users that enables you to burn CD/DVD easily and swiftly. It has a simple and intuitive interface, with just one glance, you are can figure out how to navigate it.
- It supports DVD, Blu-ray Discs, and HD-DVD.
- It can burn ISO images.
- It has a user manual in case you need help operating the program.
- It has a fantastic graphical user interface.
- It has incredibly fast task completion speeds.
Part 3. Best Alternative to Free CD Burning for Windows/Mac
Apart from all the above free CD burning software, there is Wondershare UniConverter that you need to download and install it on your Windows or Mac computer first. It is the best CD burning software as it maintains the quality of the media file after the burning process is complete. It supports more than 1,000 file formats and allows you to download media from more than 10,000 sites. Wondershare UniConverter has an interestingly simple user interface that is friendly to beginners.
Wondershare UniConverter (originally Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate)
Your Complete Audio and Video Toolbox
- Convert video to over 1000 formats like AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, etc.
- Burn Audio files to CD easily on Windows/Mac.
- Work as a metadata management tool to edit video metadata files.
- Convert video to optimized preset for almost all of the devices.
- 30X faster conversion speed than other common converters.
- Edit, enhance & personalize your videos by trimming, cropping videos, add subtitles and watermark, etc.
- Burn video to playable DVD with attractive free DVD template.
- Download or record videos from 10,000+ video sharing sites.
- Versatile toolbox includes GIF maker, VR converter, and screen recorder.
- Supported OS: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
To burn to CD, follow the steps below:
Step 1 Launching Wondershare UniConverter and Reach CD Burner
Given that you downloaded and installed Wondershare UniConverter on your machine, launch it and tap on the Toolbox tab from the main window. Then select the CD Burner.
Step 2 Add Audio Files to the CD Burner
In the new popup, click on + icon on the window to open a browser to choose the data on your computer. You can add a single or more file.
Step 3 Preview Files and Select Burner
The attached files will show their Name, Length, Size, and Output Size. To add or delete them, use the icons on the left-top corner appropriately. When satisfied with the burn list, insert a blank CD to your computer and select the Burner from the top-right corner.
Step 4 Begin the Burning Process
In the last step, click on Burn to commence the burning. You can check the remaining storage space on your disc from the bottom bar on the screen.
Depending on your burning needs, be keen while selecting the best free CD burningsoftware from the 12+1 options in this article. Keep the storage capacity of your device, the purpose for which you are burning to CD, the type of your operating system, the input and output media formats in mind while finding a simple burning program. For professional output and extra details on a burned CD, you will have to get Wondershare UniConverter to get the job well done.