Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services.
Intuitive ROG Armoury software interface for easy customization of buttons, performance and lighting settings Shop. Modal header. ROG Pugio is an ambidextrous gaming mouse that offers ultimate customizability to meet the needs of the most hardcore gamers. Its configurable side buttons let you decide on your own side button layout, while. How to install rog armoury.
Microsoft Exchange Online is a hosted messaging solution that delivers the capabilities of Microsoft Exchange Server as a cloud-based service, allowing you to access email, calendar, contacts, and tasks from your personal computer, the web, and mobile devices. Exchange Online integrates fully with Active Directory, enabling administrators to use group policies and other administration tools to manage its features across their environment. Though hosted by Microsoft, Exchange Online is still managed by the IU Exchange administrators and meets the same security and privacy guidelines as traditional, on-premises Exchange.
In macOS, many online accounts, including Exchange, can be set up in a central store that is available to installed applications.
To set up your Exchange Online account with macOS:
Set up the central store:
- Click the Apple menu, and select System Preferences.
- Double-click Internet Accounts.
- From the options on the right side of the 'Internet Accounts' dialog box, choose Exchange.
- In the setup dialog box that appears, enter your name and IU email address, and then click Sign In.
- If you are prompted with options for Configure Manually or Sign In, choose Sign In.
- In the IU Login dialog box that appears, sign in with your IU passphrase. You may also be prompted to authenticate with Duo.
- In the next dialog box, select the Exchange items you want the store to be able to access, and then click Done. You will be returned to the 'Internet Accounts' dialog box with your Exchange account listed on the left.
Set up Outlook:
Add Outlook To Mac Mail
- Open Outlook.
- You should be prompted with the option to add your Exchange account (likely listed as just your IU username). Click your username, and Outlook will copy your account settings from the central store.
- You may need to authenticate once more with Duo. After a few seconds, your Exchange account will populate in Outlook.
Set up Mac Mail:
Add Outlook Web App To Mac Mail Account
Mac Mail pulls your login information automatically from the central store. Open Mac Mail, and your Exchange account should populate after a few seconds.
- If you haven’t already, download and install Spark mail app on your Mac to get started. If you’re already using Spark and want to add a Outlook account, follow these instructions here instead.
- Launch Spark for Mac
- Click on “Start using Spark” on the welcome screen.
- On the next screen, enter your Outlook password and click Next. Then, click on the blue ‘Allow’ button to grant Spark access to your email account, so you can use your Outlook within Spark.
That’s it! There are no Settings to configure and no servers to specify. Just sign into your Outlook account and start using Spark for Mac.
How to Add Outlook Email to Spark for Mac
If you are already using Spark Mail app on your Mac and want to add your Outlook account, simply follow these steps.
- Launch Spark for Mac
- At the top left of your screen, click on “Spark” > “Add Account…”
- Click on the “Outlook” icon from the grid of email service providers
- When you see the Sign in with Microsoft screen, enter your Outlook email and password and click Next. Then, click on the blue ‘Allow’ button to grant Spark access to your email account, so you can use your Outlook within Spark.
That’s it! Spark will automatically set up your Outlook account on Mac and all your emails will be available to use on your Mac.