The Amazon Kindle app is definitely one of the best e-book readers for Android. Not only does it flaunt a lot of good features, it also allows you to read documents and e-books that you’ve downloaded outside of Amazon.
Speaking of which, the Kindle app supports various types of file and documents. Therefore, it is not only limited to AZW (.azw) files. You can also use it to view PDF (.pdf) and MOBI (.mobi) files.
Import Mobi To Kindle App
To view a PDF on Kindle for Android, you simply open the file directly from your file or document manager. Mac 10 cant open software from third party games. By default, the “Complete action using” dialog box will appear and you can choose the application that you want for viewing your PDF document.
How to add mobi files to Kindle app on iPhone: 1. Email the mobi file to yourself. Open the email and tap on the mobi file. Tap on share icon on the top right hand corner of your screen. Select Kindle. If you can’t find Kindle, add it by tapping the “more” button (three dots).
Mar 31, 2020 If there is no partition on the SD card, please move to Step 3 to partition micro SD card. Step 2: Right-click on the SD partition and choose Delete, then click Apply to make it an unallocated space for further use. Step 3: Follow the sequence in the picture to create a new partition on the SD card. Mac osx sd card partition software. Sd card drivers free download - Mac Free SD Memory Card Recovery, Free Mac SD Card Data Recovery, Free Mac SD Card Data Recovery, and many more programs. Partition sd free download - VirtualLab Data Recovery, Recovery Partition Creator, Disk Drill, and many more programs. Jun 17, 2020 To complete the partitioning, click on Apply and wait for the system to partition your memory card. Note – If you want to use the memory/SD card for startup, before clicking ‘Apply’ go to ‘Options’ and select “GUID Partition Table”. Memory Card Partition in Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista.
Now, with MOBI files, it’s a bit different. Usually, you will get an error message if ever you directly open or view the file from your file manager. If, in case, this happens, you can follow the steps listed below.
How to open MOBI files in Kindle app for Android
- On your Android device, go to your app drawer then open your preferred file manager. In some devices, it’s called file explorer. If you don’t have one, you can always download a third-party file management app such as AntTek File Explorer.
- On your file manager, locate your MOBI file (it has a filename extension of .mobi).
- Select and copy your MOBI file and then paste it to your Kindle folder. The Kindle folder is usually nested under the parent file directory (ex. /storage/sdcard).
- After pasting your MOBI file to the Kindle folder, close your file manager and then open your Kindle app.
- As you can notice, the file has been already added to your carousel. If you still don’t see it, just go to your Kindle app’s menu then press “Sync”. Just select the file to read it and that’s it, you’re done.
If all else fails and you still didn’t manage to open your MOBI file using the Kindle app for Android, you can always look for an alternative solution. For example, you can view the file using a different e-book reader. You may read this post to learn how to open a .mobi file in Android using a different application.